Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45622 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by emmy512: 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
1. Raymond Redington (the blacklist)
2. Jack bauer (24hrs)
3. Richard (legend of the seeker)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Ndazinum(f): 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
Eddie Redmayne- The theory of everything
Jeremy Renner- Hansel and Gretel and Mission impossible
Benedict Cumberbatch- Avengers and Dr.Strange
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by bamac(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
Odunlade Adekola
Funke Akindele Bello
Toyin Abrahams
Mercy Johnson

Four of them are my favorites at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DICKstractor: 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
Daniel Gillies (Elijah Mickelson) of the Originals... Love that character for his elegance and charisma

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by mimer(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
Michael scofield of prison break and wolverine of x-men
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Richieniit: 7:54pm On May 09, 2020
Billions season 5

Prodigal son

The Resident

The Rookie

Killing eve

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DICKstractor: 7:54pm On May 09, 2020
Trades07:
Cillian murphy. A.K.A Tommy shelby from the peaky blinders series
Tommy fvcking Shelby
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Finnese001: 7:55pm On May 09, 2020
VIN DIESEL

VIN DIESEL

VIN DIESEL

VIN DIESEL

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Salex007(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
Keanu reeves as john wick. Angelina joli as SALT. Logan as wolverine

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by rayornb(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
Jackie Chan
Michael Scofield

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
jamesbawa:
Morgan Freeman
Samuel L Jackson
Will Smith
Denzel Washington
Tommy Lee
Harrison Ford
Bruce Willis

How did you know my favourites?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Gofwane(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
50 cent. That nigga cold as stone in Power. I mean, he shot his son grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by caprini1: 7:57pm On May 09, 2020
Kiddler:
Michael C. Hall as Dexter, Idris Elba as Luther, Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector in Silence of The Lambs. Cilian Murphy as Thomas Shelby, Gilian Anderson as Dana Scully in The X-Files. Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes. Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope in Scandal. Tom Hardy in Taboo, Dunkirk, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Tom Hardy is those once in a generation actor. Hoping to watch Venom soon, I heard he was stellar.

My absolute favorite is Charlie Cox as Daredevil. I've never seen a a blind man portrayed so powerfully. And to think that he was only told about his character's blindness during audition. Excellent acting, jaw dropping and brutal fight scenes.

There's also William Petersen as Gil Grissom in CSI, excellent acting and one of the smartest characters on TV. There's Bryan Cranston as Walter White in Breaking Bad(in my opinion the best TV series ever, yes, GOT fans come have my head. Lol).

Sorry for the long list. I watch a lot.
Pls is there a new daredevil movie apart from Ben Affleck,s or this one is a series?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by nairaman66(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2020
tatatar:
Heath Ledger as joker in batman: the dark night
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by babajero(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2020
Jackie Chan
Angelina Jolie
Leonardo DiCaprio
Eddie Murphy
Will Smith
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Lanry1(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2020
Trades07:
Cillian murphy. A.K.A Tommy shelby from the peaky blinders series
By the Order of the Peaky Blinders
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by mimer(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
Richieniit:
Billions season 5

Prodigal son

The Resident

The Rookie

Killing eve

Wow, u watching prodigal son & the resident. wink
Richieniit:
Billions season 5

Prodigal son

The Resident

The Rookie

Killing eve

Wow, u watching prodigal son & the resident.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by dboo442: 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
sam loco & ursofia
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by victorious2503(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
Michael Scofield in prison break
Jack Baeuer in 24
Tasha St. Patrick in power
Harvey Specter in suits

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Tulsaguy: 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
I can't imagine myself sitting for 2 hours watching some guys acting out what they already discussed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Discombulator: 7:59pm On May 09, 2020
Peterobi90:
Going by the various foreign names mentioned, Nigeria is really not ready for growth..

Imagine the foreign exchange wasted in idolizing the international artist, while we complain of dollar rate skyrocketing..

For me:
Sam loco/Nkem owoh...
Your denial doesn't change the reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by proff010: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
Wa pe nbe...
Peterobi90:
Going by the various foreign names mentioned, Nigeria is really not ready for growth..

Imagine the foreign exchange wasted in idolizing the international artist, while we complain of dollar rate skyrocketing..

For me:
Sam loco/Nkem owoh...
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Lumig: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
JASON BOURNE is my favorite movie character

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Inzaghi19: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
Omar Hardwick as Ghost in power
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
Peterobi90:

For me:
Sam loco/Nkem owoh...
that is why it will continue to remain the best country in the world,

What your country has contributed to the movie world, is the quality upto world-class?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
Rowan Atkinson aka mr bean...love the way he gets things done despite the "weirdness" Rowan Atkinson aka mr bean...love the way he gets things done despite the "weirdness" Rowan Atkinson aka mr bean...love the way he gets things done despite the "weirdness"

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by TheGenius001: 8:03pm On May 09, 2020
1. Mat Damon (Jason Bourne, Goodwill Hunting)

2. Klaus Michaelson ( The originals) I like this guy scattwr

3. Mr Bean

4.Tyrion Lannister (Game Of Thrones)

5. BERLIN (Money Heist)

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Xclusiveme: 8:04pm On May 09, 2020
Kevin Hart
Tiffany Haddish
Tom Hardy
Dwayne Johnson
Brad Pitt
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:04pm On May 09, 2020
Mide Funmi Martins
Bimbo Akinsanya
Ego Boyo
Richard Mofe Damijo
Funke Akindele

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Oselu28(f): 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
Michael Scofiled - Prison Break

Laura Jean - To all tge boys I've loved before

Lee min ho(Real Name) - The heirs,boys b4 flower,personal taste,faith,legend of d blue sea and The King - Eternal Monarch

Amandla Sternberg- Everything everything and The hate you give

Jack bauer - 24

Liam Page - forever my girl

Tokyo,Berlin,Nairobi, Rio - Money heist

Lemme stop here
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
My legendary chaaracters

Dolph lundgren --- universal soldiers
Claude van-damme --- the quest
Nicolas cage --- ghost rider, face off
Arnold schwazeneger ---- predator, terminator
Sylvester stallone ---- rambo, first blood
Johny depp ---- pirate of the caribbean
Jason statham ---- Transporter
Will smith ---- bad boys, hancock
Vin diesel ---- riddick
Antonio baderas ----- desperado

I won't mind watching this guyz over and over again

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.