Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45619 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by keeper1: 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
Legolas- Lord of the rings

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Samiah33(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
Orlando Bloom as Legolas in Lord of the rings series and Hobbits, then Chris Hemsworth as Thor. Then any Samuel L Jackson and Denzel Washington movies. How could I forget my captain Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow of the Pirates of the Caribbean series

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
I have so many, but I love Jessica Lange when she sings, in American horror

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
I grew up watching sylvester stallone and schwarznegger,later tom cruise and jason statham cos am a huge fan of action and martial art movies but you cant talk either action or martial art films without my no 1 BRUCE LEE,the king of action and the greatest martial artist of all time(jet li and jackie chan still de learn work). He moves as fast as lightning and his strikes are deadly. Go watch FIST OF FURY or THE WAY OF THE DRAGON.thank me later... as for series,my no 1 is klaus mikaelson from the vampire diaries/originals.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by ayomide4112(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
Vin Diesel
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by PHijo(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
Samuel L Jackson(Shaft) in Shaft
Bryan Cranston( Walter Whyte) Breaking bad
Kevin Spacy( Frank Underwood) house of cards
Robert Knepper( T-Bag) Prison Break
Sola Shobowale ( Toyin Tomato) Superstories
Nkem Owoh ( Osuofia) Osuofia in London

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by ezegenigbonine: 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
Vanessa van helsing
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by apostlekeke(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
THOMAS SHELBY from PEAKY BLINDERS . That’s the greatest of them all . You got eyes for movies bro .

Kiddler:
Michael C. Hall as Dexter, Idris Elba as Luther, Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector in Silence of The Lambs. Cilian Murphy as Thomas Shelby, Gilian Anderson as Dana Scully in The X-Files. Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes. Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope in Scandal. Tom Hardy in Taboo, Dunkirk, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Tom Hardy is those once in a generation actor. Hoping to watch Venom soon, I heard he was stellar.

My absolute favorite is Charlie Cox as Daredevil. I've never seen a a blind man portrayed so powerfully. And to think that he was only told about his character's blindness during audition. Excellent acting, jaw dropping and brutal fight scenes.

There's also William Petersen as Gil Grissom in CSI, excellent acting and one of the smartest characters on TV. There's Bryan Cranston as Walter White in Breaking Bad(in my opinion the best TV series ever, yes, GOT fans come have my head. Lol).

Sorry for the long list. I watch a lot.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Japhtee(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2020
iyke926:
Samuel L. Jackson
Eddie Murphy (Coming To America) grin

T-Bag (TV Series: Prison Break)
Penguin (TV series: Gotham)

T-bag and Penguin = smiling psychos

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
salisuammy:

I think you are my new friend. I love SRK

Yayy! cheesy cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Ablemax(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Jon Snow forever cool

You know nothing Jon snow
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by eldeeBaba(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow
Ryan Reynolds as Dead pool
Keanu Reaves as John Wick
Sean Connery as Alan Quatermain

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by alasan007(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2020
tatatar:
Heath Ledger as joker in batman: the dark night
The joker he’s dead now
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Peterobi90: 8:44pm On May 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
that is why it will continue to remain the best country in the world,

What your country has contributed to the movie world, is the quality upto world-class?

Who defined world class?... I guess you might call your culture below world class aswell..
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by StrikeBack(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2020
Biglittlelois:

There should be, the last episode gave the impression that Carrie became a US spy on Russia and their missiles.
Have you seen Chicago PD and Strikeback
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by iPOOPinURmouth: 8:44pm On May 09, 2020
katsumi
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
My favorite Childhood shows, where Tales by moonlight, danger-mouse, G force.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Male - there are many from Liam neeson (big foot) matt Damon,

Female: Anna Hathaway, Helen mirren,
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by aliondo: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Denzel Washington in "American Gangster"

Denzel Washington in "The Equalizer"

Denzel Washington in "Fences"

Scarlet Johansen in "Lucy"

Gal Gaddot in "Keeping Up with the Joneses"

Anne Hathaway in "The devil wears prada"

Viola Davies in "How to get away with murder"

Chris Hemsworth in "Thor"

Brad Pitt in "Fury"

Tom Cruise in "Valkyrie"

Jason Beghe in "Chicago PD"

Shemar Moore in " Criminal minds" & "SWAT"

It goes on and on.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Openifemy: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
rottencorpse:
Ryan Gosling as Noah in The Notebook and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer in 24.

There's this feeling I get whenever I watch The Notebook. I can't even remember how many times I've seen it. Jack Bauer also did great in 24...

So tell us who's yours?

Shahruk hhan Kal ho naa ho
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by joepepsy(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Mine is sam loco
rottencorpse:
Ryan Gosling as Noah in The Notebook and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer in 24.

There's this feeling I get whenever I watch The Notebook. I can't even remember how many times I've seen it. Jack Bauer also did great in 24...

So tell us who's yours?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Game of Thrones 1-8...Peter Dinklage killed it in that GOT series

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Danny50: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Jumong and A Man Called God.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Guninerma231: 8:46pm On May 09, 2020
Orebe kumo, Ajirebi, Olofa Ina, Adan.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by jamesbawa(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2020
Congrats321:
Christopher walken as frank white in king of new York

Wesley snipes as nino brown in new jack city

Scar in lion king

Yea... Forgot wesley
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 09, 2020
aliondo:

Anne Hathaway is my best female actress, her acting is so so enjoyable!!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Peterobi90: 8:47pm On May 09, 2020
Discombulator:

Your denial doesn't change the reality

We make reality what its is, if you say yours would be future reality, it would be reality..
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2020
Now we have so many interesting shows, seasons, i remember the first emotional season show was lost, but with a terrible end, and I like the song downtown by Petula Clark.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by paschenko(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2020
Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson ...
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by mendel04(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2020
Jon snow - Game of thrones
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by bluefilm: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Now we have so many interesting shows, seasons, i remember the first emotional season show was lost, but with a terrible end, and I like the song downtown by Petula Clark.

Why did you say it has a terrible end?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hayodejipop: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
jack Bauer Raymond reddington Micheal Scofield

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.