Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America (104068 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by innytee: 11:57pm On May 07, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Prepare to start to beg the woman for money.
Hahahaha
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
honey we aint chasing after you lmao
Just leave us alone, we don’t want yous undecided
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2020
Is america,nothing spoil,try to calm down,what is "suicide mission" please!!! don't give any man that power power over your heart ohh,seeing the way you guys change lovers over there,please abeg you have kids to look after
MOnkeyBabe:
meaning we can't be together or have Sex?. Do you know how damaged I'll be? That form of info ReaChing me would put me on a SUiCiDe mission. I just hope he's not a Close cousin. Distant cousins tying the knot can be overlooked.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 07, 2020
pansophist:

Them de call us blasian. Think Neyo, Tiger Woods, na blasians all of us be cool
ohh yes blaasian not blackanese cheesy
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by LordShiva97(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2020
RamessesIV:
Ohh delta igbo,i get it you're trying to connect to your culture

What if he is your cousin won't that be you know once?

And sist take it easier ohh,just let it flow

What do you two think you're doing? undecided
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:59pm On May 07, 2020
bye karen
0KNM:
Just leave us alone, we don’t want yous undecided
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Jim99: 12:00am On May 08, 2020
abbey621:

LMAO.....My job is stressful enough, wetin concern me with food stuff and buying furniture, paying electricity and gas bills etc. My money for enjoyment and settling my parents/siblings don dey my private account every month, so why won't I let my wife have the rest, pray make you no marry your enemy o grin grin grin

My humble advise; Have a plan B and C, like pDudd would say "Always have an exit strategy".

People change, the sweetest things in our life's right now could turn sour the next minute.

Be Prepared, Always.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2020
Bro hw far we dey disturb you??
LordShiva97:

What do you two think you're doing? undecided
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Everest9(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2020
lefulefu:
haha yes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..the alimony u dey send to her she go dey use am fund her boyfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy...buying him air jordans,expensive wears and the trips cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.there many divorced moms in yankee the alimony the husband dey send instead of using it to look after their kids they will be spending everything on their boyfriends grin grin grin grin
If I change country with new identity what will happen, USA is not heaven and my life does not end there
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:01am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
There is God O. Especially if the man is innoCent and they don't exaggerate issues
if the man is is sharp guy he will have hidden assets the courts dont know about but if he"s a naive man the courts with his wife will just bleed him dry

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by LordShiva97(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro hw far we dey disturb you??

No, not at all. I just find it hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2020
Why my guy
LordShiva97:

No, not at all. I just find it hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2020
Bro this,there is one once the dude was driven out of the house while they were settling case,aunty brought a dude into the house that he paid for,dude wasn't doing anything just eating and fucking the woman,las las they shared the properties she kept the house dude had to pay child support with visitation.
lefulefu:
haha yes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..the alimony u dey send to her she go dey use am fund her boyfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy...buying him air jordans,expensive wears and the trips cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.there many divorced moms in yankee the alimony the husband dey send instead of using it to look after their kids they will be spending everything on their boyfriends grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:05am On May 08, 2020
Everest9:
If I change country with new identity what will happen, USA is not heaven and my life does not end there
lol what u just said reminded me of the story one of my uncle living in spain told me.he said there was this ghanian guy married to one ghananian lady..lady was cheating on him then he divorced her then the courts ordered him to share his assets with her then be paying her monthly.But the alimony he was paying was too much and the lady was spending all on makeups and designer clothes that the guy got fed up and left spain altogether.with the alimony and other money not coming in again the lady had to shack up with one of her lovers.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Happyguy201: 12:06am On May 08, 2020
Jim99:

Guy no even try am reason Naija girl mata 4 jand. Na hussle carry man go there, no be play.

When white girls yakpa. God forbid

exactly what i said

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:06am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Is america,nothing spoil,try to calm down,what is "suicide mission" please!!! don't give any man that power power over your heart ohh,seeing the way you guys change lovers over there,please abeg you have kids to look after
sorry I'm disturbing your mentions with my issues. I Can't change after this Guy. He's the only one I'm talking to. Haven't SPOken to my other friends since I met him. Not that I'm making decisions without the help of others because I always pray. Lost interest in SPeaking to them friends or engaging in any activity where he isn't there. I Can't imagine a life without this one man.
I may be ClinGy, but I do move on finally. For him I'm just StUCk. This has never happened in my life before and I've always been into white Guys. This is the first time I'm making an attempt to Date a BlaCk man since I arrived over a decade. Used to hate them with a PaSsion before God converted me like he ARrested Saul on the way to DamaSCUs. God is wonderful. Please SeRve him with all your heaRt. The love I have for this one black man is greater than experiencing love with all Europeans I met. I used to look down at black people as SuBhuman, though I've always been Passionate about AfRiCan cultuRe. God transformed hatred to love. He healed my wounds. I hated myself and family. I was scared to go out with them because we weren't white. Ever being born. So many years of being who God created me to be the enemy stole from me.
RiGht now, if I do this, I'll know I'm going after looks. Not hatReD from the Black RaCe.
They say people who like having Sex are meant to like kids , it should follow . But One SeRBian man that likes Seks and gave me baby don't like kids cry

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by dview001(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2020
What's this xenophobic wh*re doing on a Nigerian forum ? undecided

XhosaNostra:

I wouldn't say it's like that over here because for one, we're not in awe of them & with good reasons, are very wary of them as a rule of thumb. There're a few people married to white men though, but they usually date or marry foreign white men, not the ones over here lol. Black South African men rarely date outside of their race or nationality for that matter.
Personally, I don't think I'd ever date one. I just don't find them attractive for some reason. Remember the other one that said something on messenger & got me irritated a while back? wink Yeah, not my cup of tea. I got a few of them trying to start something, but I'm not interested or desperate enough to leave my country for someone that could be crazy or a killer. I got one from the US & one from Australia that think I'm such a delight grin Taking time off FB to avoid them tongue Yeesh! Ain't nobody is going to live their "ebony" fantasies through me.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:07am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro this,there is one once the dude was driven out of the house while they were settling case,aunty brought a dude into the house that he paid for,dude wasn't doing anything just eating and fucking the woman,las las they shared the properties she kept the house dude had to pay child support with visitation.
maybe this could be the reason why guys like ronaldo prefer to have baby mama grin
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by zagorakis(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2020
I swear.. I pity him

Jim99:

Letting her be in control of your hard end cash and making important decisions in your house. Man that's the height of it.

I feel sorry for ya

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by XhosaNostra(f): 12:07am On May 08, 2020
dview001:
What's this xenophobic wh*re doing on a Nigerian forum ? undecided

Definitely not "developing" or phishing.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Jim99: 12:08am On May 08, 2020
Happyguy201:

exactly what i said

Yup
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by bizhop01: 12:08am On May 08, 2020
No good reason to date Nigeria woman in America,

You better stop deceiving your self.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by kushme: 12:10am On May 08, 2020
Jim99:

Letting her be in control of your hard end cash and making important decisions in your house. Man that's the height of it.

I feel sorry for ya

You perfectly know what you are saying, nice one. Don't mind the dude, he was even shamelessly telling you to read again, slowly.

He's doing things against his wish cause of the law men made against men and he called it smart. Stupid mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2020
Please do a beg disturb my mentions,or we could take it offline,you hated "black men" wow

Anyways girl am just going to say take your time,make sure he makes you happy,don't put too much into it if you know you aren't aren't getting it back

It seems this is like a start over for you cause you talk a lot about your new found faith but I just want to assure you there is nothing wrong with you,you are just in love a luxury guys like use can't have
MOnkeyBabe:
sorry I'm disturbing your mentions with my issues. I Can't change after this Guy. He's the only one I'm talking to. Haven't SPOken to my other friends since I met him. Not that I'm making decisions without the help of others because I always pray. Lost interest in SPeaking to them friends or engaging in any activity where he isn't there. I Can't imagine a life without this one man.
I may be ClinGy, but I do move on finally. For him I'm just StUCk. This has never happened in my life before and I've always been into white Guys. This is the first time I'm making an attempt to Date a BlaCk man since I arrived over a decade. Used to hate them with a PaSsion before God converted me like he ARrested Saul on the way to DamaSCUs.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:11am On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I wouldn't say it's like that over here because for one, we're not in awe of them & with good reasons, are very wary of them as a rule of thumb. There're a few people married to white men though, but they usually date or marry foreign white men, not the ones over here lol. Black South African men rarely date outside of their race or nationality for that matter.
Personally, I don't think I'd ever date one. I just don't find them attractive for some reason. Remember the other one that said something on messenger & got me irritated a while back? wink Yeah, not my cup of tea. I got a few of them trying to start something, but I'm not interested or desperate enough to leave my country for someone that could be crazy or a killer. I got one from the US & one from Australia that think I'm such a delight grin Taking time off FB to avoid them tongue Yeesh! Ain't nobody is going to live their "ebony" fantasies through me.
south africa is a rich country of its own nau.so if a yankee base guy was offering to bring u over what can he offer u that u dont already have in SA cheesy.If nigeria was a rich country and its economy was stable nigerian women would have never given the yankee based guys looking for home base wives their time of day cheesy.Its because things are quite tough in naija thats why an overseas based dude can wow a lady living in naija.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
pDudd:

Notice that Nigerian men are always looking for women to serve them cheesy
cry cryvery sad
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Jim99: 12:13am On May 08, 2020
kushme:

You perfectly know what you are saying, nice one. Don't mind the dude, he was even shamelessly telling you to read again, slowly.

He's doing things against his wish cause of the law men made against men and he called it smart. Stupid mehn.

I could feel his pain right here. Working his ass off to please a woman. What does he get in return? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He's been oppressed by the law and he's cool with it. So sad cry

He deserves better. We all deserve better.

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2020
Be am telling you,can't hustle my life then loose everything for my ex to lavish it with some guy with dick for servicing,and in America women find it easy to open leg for men unlike here where everything is hard you will be looking for men to feed you
lefulefu:
maybe this could be the reason why guys like ronaldo prefer to have baby mama grin
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2020
Why did you hate black people
MOnkeyBabe:
I may be ClinGy, but I do move on finally. For him I'm just StUCk. This has never happened in my life before and I've always been into white Guys. This is the first time I'm making an attempt to Date a BlaCk man since I arrived over a decade. Used to hate them with a PaSsion before God converted me like he ARrested Saul on the way to DamaSCUs. God is wonderful. Please SeRve him with all your heaRt. The love I have for this one black man is greater than experiencing love with all Europeans I met. I used to look down at black people as SuBhuman, though I've always been Passionate about AfRiCan cultuRe. God transformed hatred to love. He healed my wounds. I hated myself and family. I was scared to go out with them because we weren't white. Ever being born. So many years of being who God created me to be the enemy stole from me.
RiGht now, if I do this, I'll know I'm going after looks. Not hatReD from the Black RaCe.
They say people who like having Sex are meant to like kids , it should follow . But One SeRBian man that likes Seks and gave me baby don't like kids cry
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by authentic18: 12:16am On May 08, 2020
pDudd:

Hahahahaha. Lefool Lefool, you sabi the runz die grin grin

You too sabi this Yankee things o. Those guys dey always Bleep up. Instead make Dem dey marry their mates, them go dey marry fresh fish wey still wan rock life before she reach 40. Or instead of him to marry a girl that has already opened eye. Because an open eye girl will not suddenly realize herself. She don realize herself tey tey so na just settle she wan settle cos she don already chop life.

All these small small girls will eventually open eye and ruin the man's life. I will talk about all that one.
Funny yet depressing
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by dview001(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Definitely not "developing" or phishing.

Take your blood- craving smelly ass off this forum ...dirty minded evil biattch
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by LordShiva97(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
sharrap abeg, you Nigerian men deserve whatever you get.

Super weird but please continue undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.