Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (78208 Views)

My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by DexterousOne(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
uuzba:

Are you in their house? Who made you judge?
You only heard one child's story
Do you even know the one the child does?.
What concerns you with trying to separate their family now?
Go and marry your own and let the complaining kid go and marry his own.
Leave the mum and dad to take care of each other

This one is just a certified dumbass undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by StennyB(f): 6:10pm On May 05, 2020
This seems familiar. Describes my mom's husband spot on

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Candoit: 6:12pm On May 05, 2020
I would not advise you to take your mum out of her home. Sometime in her life, she'd need companionship and you guys cannot offer that.

Instead, build a relationship with your dad. I noticed you did not visit your parents for 2 good years! You are tolling the wrong path yourself. How can you not visit your parents for that long and now you suddenly want to take your mum away?

Start by being there for both of them. If you have little money, buy gifts for both your parents, show them love. Have chats with your dad. Show him love. He would slowly begin to reciprocate that love to your mum.

If you can't do this, get your younger sister to do it. Fathers seem to flow better with their daughters.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by drealcivilceno(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2020
Welcomme:
Take your mum back to the village. You guys should gather money for her let her start a petty trade. Don't allow the irresponsible father of yours to know all the moves you are taking.

Dude, village!!!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
slashthroat:

Nah i want you to use the 40k to take care of your fish smelling kitten
Why don't you use it to fix your erectile dysfunction?
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by CIAOps: 6:44pm On May 05, 2020
Simply Poison him....

Lekan239:
My parents got married 27years ago, since then it has been hell for my mom. It's as if my mom was forced on him or did the love just seize to exit, this I need advice on, from my brothers and sisters here on what to do next.

It all began in 1993, two years later I was born (1995), then we reside in Lagos but my dad later moved to pH in search of greener pastures. He only comes back home (Lagos) once in a while. My mom tried all her best to cater for her kids during all those period with no help or whatsoever coming from my Dad. It wasn't easy at all.

Fast forward to early 2003, my dad came visiting after two years without hearing from him and then my mom decided we are going with him to pH, he opposed but my mom Insisted. To cut the long story short, after we get to pH we found out my dad was living carelessly, womanizing, his social life is zero because he doesn't drink or smoke but he lavished all his money outside and Care less about his family.

My mom strived and engaged in little business which we managed to survive on. My dad only comes home when he is Short of money and acted low and submissive but as soon as he got some money, he changed immediately.

So 2010 I left pH to the village, was writing waec, looking for admission and so on, later going to lag to hustle around 2013 as I'm the one to foot my education expenses.

2015 I gained admission in a polytechnic, after my OND in 2017 I went back to lag to begin the hustle as I have to further my education, all this period I did not visit my family in Port Harcourt. I went back for HND in 2018 but had to withdraw because of lack of funds, I went back again in 2019 because a family member advised he will foot the bills which he later didn't do.

So because of this covid 19 I visited my parents in pH. My mom was very ill, she can't move nor stand and she has been the one taking care of the family, my father inclusive. My father has been a lazy man who depends solely on his wife for survival. He does not work, he does not stay at home with his sick wife. 6am he will enter the kitchen and eat any food he finds he won't even ask if four of his kids and my mom will eat. He will go and sit down in people's shops around the streets discussing with people's wife's. 10am he will be back home, straight to the kitchen to check if there's any food if my mom had drop money for us to prepare food, he will eat it without even talking to anybody, in fact he owns the kitchen now. He repeats same 2pm, 5pm and night meal also. I'm just so angry right now I don't even know what I am typing again.

After seeing all this behavior i advised my mother to give him some space, she gave birth to four children for him and three of us can survive on our own as we are no longer kids, but she won't obliged it's just as if maybe she is okay with suffering.

Today this morning, my dad did the most outrageous thing, he woke up and started ranting, saying does my mom think he is not going to be rich later, and he won't stay here forever. I got the message he was passing that he is going to leave my Mom if he stumbles upon some money. And I exactly told my mom this statement yesternight too.

Please you guys should advise me on what to do because at this junction, it hurts me a lot having the knowledge that my mom is with man who doesnt care or love her, even at her sick bed, he never for once visited the doctor nor the man of God taking care of my Mom.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
exactly

I came back to check if you've dropped your number. Kindly do so ASAP. I am not a social media person and I don't want to forget.

I'll check back again.

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Evercurious(f): 7:07pm On May 05, 2020
Bahamas95:
Exactly, our father made us tough because we forgot about him completely. My younger sister who is the last among us now reasons like a full grown woman, nothing moves her. She sees every challenge as a stepping stone. She will be graduating this year without any assistance from a useless father, uncles/aunties....We have been taking care of ourselves from day one. Even when he dies today am not sure any of us will attend his burial. What's on my mind now is how to complete my programme and get married in not too distant future and be a responsible husband/father. I will shower my children with the fatherly love our father deprived us.

Baba God please bless me with a virtuous woman when the time comes.

Sure HE ll. God's Grace keep you safe and sound..
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Evercurious(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
bukatyne:

I believe at this stage, the siblings should step in if she lets them to.

But the wasted years...... cry cry cry

That ll only happen if they have nt moved on with their lives having other things and happenings taking their time. Let's all know that people might NEVER have all the time to wait till foolish person comes to his or her senses.. Not that they might not want to help but they might be so occupied with other issues that no time to spare ...

I DONT WAIT FOR ANYONE. I RATHER MOVE AND YOU CATCH UP WITH ME IF AND WHENEVER YOU COME TO YOUR RIGHT
SENSES.. NO TIME TO CHECK TIME
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by macho44(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
My parents got married 27years ago, since then it has been hell for my mom. It's as if my mom was forced on him or did the love just seize to exit, this I need advice on, from my brothers and sisters here on what to do next.

It all began in 1993, two years later I was born (1995), then we reside in Lagos but my dad later moved to pH in search of greener pastures. He only comes back home (Lagos) once in a while. My mom tried all her best to cater for her kids during all those period with no help or whatsoever coming from my Dad. It wasn't easy at all.

Fast forward to early 2003, my dad came visiting after two years without hearing from him and then my mom decided we are going with him to pH, he opposed but my mom Insisted. To cut the long story short, after we get to pH we found out my dad was living carelessly, womanizing, his social life is zero because he doesn't drink or smoke but he lavished all his money outside and Care less about his family.

My mom strived and engaged in little business which we managed to survive on. My dad only comes home when he is Short of money and acted low and submissive but as soon as he got some money, he changed immediately.

So 2010 I left pH to the village, was writing waec, looking for admission and so on, later going to lag to hustle around 2013 as I'm the one to foot my education expenses.

2015 I gained admission in a polytechnic, after my OND in 2017 I went back to lag to begin the hustle as I have to further my education, all this period I did not visit my family in Port Harcourt. I went back for HND in 2018 but had to withdraw because of lack of funds, I went back again in 2019 because a family member advised he will foot the bills which he later didn't do.

So because of this covid 19 I visited my parents in pH. My mom was very ill, she can't move nor stand and she has been the one taking care of the family, my father inclusive. My father has been a lazy man who depends solely on his wife for survival. He does not work, he does not stay at home with his sick wife. 6am he will enter the kitchen and eat any food he finds he won't even ask if four of his kids and my mom will eat. He will go and sit down in people's shops around the streets discussing with people's wife's. 10am he will be back home, straight to the kitchen to check if there's any food if my mom had drop money for us to prepare food, he will eat it without even talking to anybody, in fact he owns the kitchen now. He repeats same 2pm, 5pm and night meal also. I'm just so angry right now I don't even know what I am typing again.

After seeing all this behavior i advised my mother to give him some space, she gave birth to four children for him and three of us can survive on our own as we are no longer kids, but she won't obliged it's just as if maybe she is okay with suffering.

Today this morning, my dad did the most outrageous thing, he woke up and started ranting, saying does my mom think he is not going to be rich later, and he won't stay here forever. I got the message he was passing that he is going to leave my Mom if he stumbles upon some money. And I exactly told my mom this statement yesternight too.

Please you guys should advise me on what to do because at this junction, it hurts me a lot having the knowledge that my mom is with man who doesnt care or love her, even at her sick bed, he never for once visited the doctor nor the man of God taking care of my Mom.
Bros, since you are afraid to say it, I will help you. Ur PAPA na useless man. Make u and ur siblings gather am, use beta Koboko flog and reset his brain to default settings.
In other words, I feel your pain bro, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Just pray for grace, with patience and diligence you go make CLEAN money make ur mama sef enjoy and get new lease of life. Abeg make u no donate person daughter PANT oooo, that main money dey PURGE
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Lekzy239: 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
LebanonCedars2:

I came back to check if you've dropped your number. Kindly do so ASAP. I am not a social media person and I don't want to forget.

I'll check back again.

Shalom!
hi, this is lekan239, I have emailed you directly with my account please check your email sir, I got ban by a spambot when trying to post my number. So I opened this account. Zero, nine, zero, thirty four, seventy six, ninety four, fifty three
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by liquidfaya: 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:
Op your father is a redpiller like Ubunja aka liquidfaya.

Do all you can to keep your mum alive.Fast and pray even. Do all you can to succeed LEGALLY. When you finally make it and your useless father comes for a share of the bounty, shoot him dead.
your father left you as a Baby. Get over your anger and heal.

You married an ex olosho, now everytime you look at her you remember Ubunja's words and you feel angry. Again, either divorce her or carry your cross in peace.

Trashbin baby.

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Seun4blue(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
My brother, what I can tell you is to make the man suffer the free mean now. Later in life, there would be more forces against you pleading for forgiveness because he is still coming back to enjoy his children (the children he contributed nothing to their success).

This is happening to me now and he's enjoying now!... Although I still change it for him sometimes o
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by cpmconsultingltd: 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by liquidfaya: 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:

Redpillers will always be redpillers until Karma sets them in their place.Ask liquidfaya alias Ubunja. grin
lol ubunjas-miseducation ruined your fantasy and made you see you are a mumu not a lucky guy.

Your wife married you for support because she was tired of whoring. No amount of anger at him can change that. That's why you've been angry at him for years.

Even if ubunja died today you will still be angry because its not ubunja you're angry about. Its your olosho wife who played you.

MUMU

REJECT

Dustin baby of the year.

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2020
Lekzy239:
hi, this is lekan239, I have emailed you directly with my account please check your email sir, I got ban by a spambot when trying to post my number. So I opened this account. Zero, nine, zero, thirty four, seventy six, ninety four, fifty three

Please how am I sure this is the real Lekan?

Nairalanders, is there a way I can confirm the genuineness of the Ops?
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by mank1234(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2020
LebanonCedars2:

Ask for his phone number.
Call him using video call.
Compare the person in the video with the picture in the profile picture of the barred account.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
mank1234:

Ask for his phone number.
Call him using video call.
Compare the person in the video with the picture in the profile picture of the barred account.

Alright sir. Thank you so much. I have replied his mail though but I'll follow your advice

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Ngoze: 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
I feel for you my brother. When I say I understand all what you are going through I mean I really do. This is all what I am going through in my home but with more addition. For your father he is just narcissistic, that trait is similar and he can't change. For your mum, please her health should be your priority right now. She needs to get well soon. Health is wealth. It is not like she does not know that she has to leave that marriage. She is afraid and scared, what she needs is financial support and help you know something that she can be doing that can fetch her money. Money beings confidence. She does not want to depend on her children when she knows they are still struggling themselves. Please be patient with her, show her more love, attention and care at this time she needs those more. Apart from her health issues,she is thinking too much. I know it is hard but you both need each other. Calmly make her to see reasons why she needs help. I pray God restores her health and help comes your way. It is well brother, be strong and prayerful. Better days ahead.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by CuteYvonne777: 8:58pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Ngoze: 9:05pm On May 05, 2020
Bro I am telling you with my trust in God, you will not dropout. You will finish your final year well. He did it for me, He will also do it for you. That was the same feeling I had last year but I kept on pushing on and God did it I graduated this year. As long as you don't give up on God and life. Even this pandemic, I believe God has a purpose for it for your good.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by henryboss(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
I'm continuously talking to her, now she said she will go stay with her relatives for sometime after the lockdown. I just hope she uphold to that
keep persuading her bro. Mothers tend not to make up their minds easily espacially when their heart is attached to their children. My mom is an example. Please like one person said here, its on your hand to save the life of your mom. If you loose her you will regret it forever because you have sense to reason and you have reasoned but not maximum action to effect. God see your mom and the rest of you through bro. This life self....
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Daniwak: 10:34pm On May 05, 2020
So u and ur siblings no fit gather ur papa beat m well well pursue m from house anytime him enter kitchen to chop food. Na u i blame
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Yommex15(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
@ Lekan230,

Read through your story, indeed pathetic, however i am more bothered about this your idea of dropping out of school to go in search of some almost non-existent job. Send me a mail on yhormy_2000@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by veave(f): 11:17pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
the only place I have is my room in school, I have told her severely that she should leave, even if it's staying with me in school, I don't know maybe she's afraid of starting afresh, she's is recovering now and the lockdown is still the only issue keeping me in this House
Take her to school. She can be cooking and selling to students in front of your lodge. People will always eat.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 05, 2020
bolaji3071:
Your story is similar to mine. But in my own case my dad didn't come back home, but he went to the village to marry another woman.

Me and my siblings were left with my mum alone who is a trader to cater for us.

Later when my dad became sick, the woman left him. And the sickness got worsenend that they had to rush him to UCH ibadan.

It was one fateful morning of August 6, 2016 that I got a call from the village that my dad has been rushed to UCH.

And it was that same day I was preparing to upload my my documents for my school admission.

So I had to travel down to UCH from lagos that same day to stay with him at the hospital, being his first born.

We stayed there for 40 days and also he was operated on(below knee amputation).

So after the surgical injury became a little bit ok. We went for physiotherapy to learn how, so he can learn how to use clutches to walk.

So, after that he got discharged and we went back to the village.

That year, after the uploading of documents, I gained admission to study in Unilag, and around November we were asked to come to school for the physical screening.

On getting to school after my screening, I got a call that my dad has died. Mehn that was the worst day of my life.

I traveled back to oyo state that same evening. It was a very sad and bad experience for me. Despite how he was not there for me, my siblings and mum, I would never wish for him to die.

My dad's junior bro who promised then to sponsor me in school didn't come through, I have been hustling my way through during holidays with work ranging from bet9ja cashier, office assistant and all to cater for my school needs, siblings and mum,but 300level second semester was the most difficult for me.

I could not get any job to save up for 400level school fees after the holiday. Had to sell of my phone then to pay up my school fees, now in 400level. It has not been easy, but I know my story will change for good soon and I will give my mum and siblings a very better life.

I perfectly relate with all you are going through op.

And I cried bro!!!

God will definitely see you through . Just don't give up the fight,and I want you to know something that a pay day will surely come.
My regards to your Mum
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by veave(f): 11:41pm On May 05, 2020
slashthroat:
I will like to sponsor your remaining education but the naija life has made me not to trust people i see real life talk more of strangers online

Work hard brother you will weather the storm

Since you can't trust humans. Don't give him money, why not empower him. Since he's a student please buy him

Photocopier, printer and one all-in-on desktop. (London used are cheaper)
Give it to him as a gift so that he can set up his life in school and at least pay his fees.

I don't have such funds, I'd have gladly done that.

Thank you for considering him. Hugs

PS. He will use it to set up a business center.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Pavore9: 11:51pm On May 05, 2020
Lekzy239:

If you are the same person, write to the moderator to unban you rather than registering a new account to remove doubt.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Pavore9: 11:54pm On May 05, 2020
LebanonCedars2:

The guy, Lekzy239 you quoted created that username today as he claims his account was banned, confirm by having a video chat with him.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Ximenes45(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2020
1 Million likes!! Useless twats would appear from nowhere and start yarning rusty cappings....
VULCAN:
Nothing will make him retrace his steps asides from sickness. I have seen quite a number of such cases. When the man is at deaths door people will start calling the children and blaming them for abandoning their father. None of these people are presently advising the man to do better but once sickness strikes him they will crawl out of the wood work to guilt trip the children

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Digmygold: 12:32am On May 06, 2020
liquidfaya:
lol ubunjas-miseducation ruined your fantasy and made you see you are a mumu not a lucky guy.

Your wife married you for support because she was tired of whoring. No amount of anger at him can change that. That's why you've been angry at him for years.

Even if ubunja died today you will still be angry because its not ubunja you're angry about. Its your olosho wife who played you.

MUMU

REJECT

Dustin baby of the year.

You run your race with hookers because you never see past the pvssy. All you do when you meet a woman is fantacise on how to hump.and dump. That choice however marked your ruin.

Thats the huge difference between the intelligent successful simp and an unsuccessful broke redpiller. You see pvssy, we see value and we never let go of a rare gem when we hitch one.

In your miseduGayshiit all you wrote with your millions of dumb words since you are jobless was nothing but a repitition of "all women are hoes and gold diggers" including your hoe mother as well as Dangotes daighters. You made absolutely no sense and all simps could see was an angry, depressed and dejected old pig dying in self induced agony.

We saw one who had a messy past and present. A fool who rather than look inwards decides to come on a faceless forum to vent his frustration and preach violence against women who have gotten their bites back at you via Karma.

Go.and die in your penury. We did not instruct you to live the cougar chaser life and end up a bankrupt wailing redpiller..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Digmygold: 12:37am On May 06, 2020
liquidfaya:
your father left you as a Baby. Get over your anger and heal.

You married an ex olosho, now everytime you look at her you remember Ubunja's words and you feel angry. Again, either divorce her or carry your cross in peace.

Trashbin baby.

I.am.not your father who.married your loose mother whom you refer to as a hag hoe. I am.HAPPILY married to a virtuous woman, you are married to a poo stained didlo and your dark gay porn movies are your kids sicko. I understand your pain. You are going to remain in stagnation and that self induced depression will continue until you die, wailing broke ass redpiller.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.