Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (78231 Views)

My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by SweetCunt97(f): 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
Simply make your mom leave him. The last born is an adult and shouldn't tie ur mom down.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
slashthroat:

As you get eyes to use see dick suck you for give am nah
Why don't you give him yours foooooll?
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by LadySarah: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
She will never leave him.
Stockholm has set in.
She has gotten to use to abuse. If you force her, she
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
slashthroat:

You be confirm nairaland ho whey all these nairaland boys done chook troway.

I am not interested in dogs
Says the dog with rotten testicles. You're brain dead, fvcker

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Evercurious(f): 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
Bahamas95:
OP your story dey learn work for where my own dey. My siblings and I didn't enjoy fatherly love when we were kids even though our dad was rich but today levels don change. We left him and his money to find peace though it wasn't easy but no regrets. If I start typing to narrate what happened Oga Seun fit vex pursue me from Nairaland because the story long pass 4 Indian movies.

Just move on with your life and God will help you guys.

I live this and I believe this should be Op"s last resort should his mum refuse to move or keeps going back to her husband.

JUST MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE,Op. LEARN TO BE SELFISH AT THIS POINT. NO TIME TO WASTE AMD LEARN TO TAKE DECISIONS WITH LITTLE OR NO EMOTIONS ATTACHED.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Gloriagee(f): 2:03pm On May 05, 2020
My brother, I don't know. Do you have contacts of anyone like a course mate or an admin staff? They might be able to help.

Christmasdon:
. ARE U A GRADUATE OF NOUN? ANYWAYS HOW CAN I DO MY TMA1 GST COURSES I OPENED THE NEW SITES OF DOING GST TMA ALL I SEE I DASHBOARD AND I COULDN'T SEE MY COURSE. HOW DO I DO IT, DO YOU HAVE A CLUE?
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by iammolise(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Bro I feel ur story... Now sing reekado banks with me "oluwa will shower his blessings on u"

It's well
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by PattyMike(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
No disrespect to the yoruba people but most Yoruba women are like that, especially those ones brought up well. Divorce or seperation is never an option, they will keep praying and hoping he changes. Mostly they stay out of lonliness or need for companionship, after all kids will grow up, marry and leave the house. Its an admirable trait but also naive at the same time. Wetin we youth know, wetin elder go sidon see, pikin go climb tree and e no go see am.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by dododawa1: 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
Good religious father's are good in this aspect,consult one for advice.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by MondayUche1986(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
My parents got married 27years ago, since then it has been hell for my mom. It's as if my mom was forced on him or did the love just seize to exit, this I need advice on, from my brothers and sisters here on what to do next.

It all began in 1993, two years later I was born (1995), then we reside in Lagos but my dad later moved to pH in search of greener pastures. He only comes back home (Lagos) once in a while. My mom tried all her best to cater for her kids during all those period with no help or whatsoever coming from my Dad. It wasn't easy at all.

Fast forward to early 2003, my dad came visiting after two years without hearing from him and then my mom decided we are going with him to pH, he opposed but my mom Insisted. To cut the long story short, after we get to pH we found out my dad was living carelessly, womanizing, his social life is zero because he doesn't drink or smoke but he lavished all his money outside and Care less about his family.

My mom strived and engaged in little business which we managed to survive on. My dad only comes home when he is Short of money and acted low and submissive but as soon as he got some money, he changed immediately.

So 2010 I left pH to the village, was writing waec, looking for admission and so on, later going to lag to hustle around 2013 as I'm the one to foot my education expenses.

2015 I gained admission in a polytechnic, after my OND in 2017 I went back to lag to begin the hustle as I have to further my education, all this period I did not visit my family in Port Harcourt. I went back for HND in 2018 but had to withdraw because of lack of funds, I went back again in 2019 because a family member advised he will foot the bills which he later didn't do.

So because of this covid 19 I visited my parents in pH. My mom was very ill, she can't move nor stand and she has been the one taking care of the family, my father inclusive. My father has been a lazy man who depends solely on his wife for survival. He does not work, he does not stay at home with his sick wife. 6am he will enter the kitchen and eat any food he finds he won't even ask if four of his kids and my mom will eat. He will go and sit down in people's shops around the streets discussing with people's wife's. 10am he will be back home, straight to the kitchen to check if there's any food if my mom had drop money for us to prepare food, he will eat it without even talking to anybody, in fact he owns the kitchen now. He repeats same 2pm, 5pm and night meal also. I'm just so angry right now I don't even know what I am typing again.

After seeing all this behavior i advised my mother to give him some space, she gave birth to four children for him and three of us can survive on our own as we are no longer kids, but she won't obliged it's just as if maybe she is okay with suffering.

Today this morning, my dad did the most outrageous thing, he woke up and started ranting, saying does my mom think he is not going to be rich later, and he won't stay here forever. I got the message he was passing that he is going to leave my Mom if he stumbles upon some money. And I exactly told my mom this statement yesternight too.

Please you guys should advise me on what to do because at this junction, it hurts me a lot having the knowledge that my mom is with man who doesnt care or love her, even at her sick bed, he never for once visited the doctor nor the man of God taking care of my Mom.
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Evercurious(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2020
WaffenSS:

Don't worry he's not gonna last long. He's eating himself to an early death.

Sorry to burst your bubbles. Funny enough people like Op's dad last so so long and the woman dies
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by LebanonCedars2(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2020
@Lekan239,

My story was more like yours, maybe worse. But in my case, my mother was the one that abandoned us. Today, I can only testify to God's faithfulness.

Please, how much is your school fees?

Please drop your whatsapp number here. I'll come back later today to pick it.

With you on God's side, you, your siblings and mum will surely come out stronger, better and blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by redsun(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2020
It is a good thing you sound like the opposite of him, you didn't catch his lazy and irresponsible traits. You are an adult now and with your other grown-up siblings, you can seat him down and get him to situp or leave the family home if all he does is being a nuisance. You are in the position to protect your mum from any harm and if your father does not bring a father, then you don't have the need for him.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by slashthroat: 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

Says the dog with rotten testicles. You're brain dead, fvcker

Good you did not dispute that i for pull up proof.
Make i give u 40k to suck this rotten testicles.
Pm me

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by michaelponle(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Have something similar
I wish I can talk to u personally, if u cn beep me
Thanks
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by ifko: 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
Evercurious:

Oga your mum's siblings know what she is passing through. Ask your mum to tell you what actually happened. They have simply left her to her fate. And I pray she doesnt die in her 'FOOLISHNESS' (So sorry for using such word. But thats exactly the right word for her action). I have had elderly friends that acted like your mum. One was a delta lady that was my hairdresser while I was growing up. I was very close to her.. She worked out her life . bought land,built ,trained their 4 kids (3 boys and 1 girl). But she never enjoyed the fruits of her labor. I came home recentlly and really wanted to go see her just for some old time gist after more than 20years. Only for my mum to tell me she had died due to health complications caused by accumulated stress and her LAZY husband cruising around in different cars and looking so young and fresh courtesy of the children he didnt train..

MY DEAR HAVE NO PLACE IN YOUR HEART FOR YOUR DAD.. JUST MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND ASSUME HE NEVER EXISTED.

.RUBBISH.. Naaso mama maigwe just died like that..
This is touching
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Humanoid01(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
Femsyn:

You know I suspected that your mum's family don't know what's going on. As a matter of fact, I wasnt referring to your father's relatives when i asked.

What to do now, pick up your phone, and narrate everything to your mum's family.

My mum almost died of tuberculosis, if not that my maternal grandmother got wind of it on time. No parent will see his/her child wailing and dying and let her be, even if the child is now a grandmother.
Wow! I love that part.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Relationshipish: 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
Nice talk bro.. very nice..
But the question is (God forbid) what if this woman dies like this what do you think would happen next?
Destiny wasted, lekan239 might leave the rest of his life hating his father worst than the little dislike he has right now. His siblings too?

For me, it's better to leave and be alive first then pray from outside. Save your life first then you can save others'

thatsleepboy1:

Bro, Lekan239, I've all read your replies and tbh here, I'm having the same ish. Pple might quote me wrong or say trash any religion and God not existing. But with my careful observance abt what happened to me. It's like we have the same problem and we're in d same situation. I don't know if you're a Christian, but I'll advise that you watch your family background very well and know if it occurs in each lineage cos if you look closely, your father might be someone great and he's not acting due to he desires to do that. If you leave it like that, one of your brother will do the same and likely worst than what your dad is doing. He's battling forces from his family. I'll advise u to take care of your mom closely but don't abandon your father. Take up your time, hustle tight and enough to foot yourself for a period of 6monyhs without working and don't be pessimistic abt things and don't discriminate any church. Kindly go for a thorough deliverance so that you'll be free from those shackles and if possible pray very hard. In as much as I'm a Catholic, I'll advise you to go to mfm HQ at iwaya cos I stay close to the place or at prayer city and watch closely what the Lord will do in your household. It might not come easy, but at the long run, with your strict adherence and hope and faith, things will fall back in place in your household. It'll be a history to behold and your father will come begging in advanced tears. Good luck bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by hope4nigeria(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
bolaji3071:
No different between you and Ops father, so you see nothing wrong here right?
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Evercurious(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
uuzba:

Are you in their house? Who made you judge?
You only heard one child's story
Do you even know the one the child does?.
What concerns you with trying to separate their family now?
Go and marry your own and let the complaining kid go and marry his own.
Leave the mum and dad to take care of each other

WICKED BEING. WE KNOW YOUR TYPE.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Humanoid01(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
Evercurious:

Sorry to burst your bubbles. Funny enough people like Op's dad last so so long and the woman dies
Exactly! Life isn't as we see it in movies. Nothing is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by frozen70(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
My parents got married 27years ago, since then it has been hell for my mom. It's as if my mom was forced on him or did the love just seize to exit, this I need advice on, from my brothers and sisters here on what to do next.

It all began in 1993, two years later I was born (1995), then we reside in Lagos but my dad later moved to pH in search of greener pastures. He only comes back home (Lagos) once in a while. My mom tried all her best to cater for her kids during all those period with no help or whatsoever coming from my Dad. It wasn't easy at all.

Fast forward to early 2003, my dad came visiting after two years without hearing from him and then my mom decided we are going with him to pH, he opposed but my mom Insisted. To cut the long story short, after we get to pH we found out my dad was living carelessly, womanizing, his social life is zero because he doesn't drink or smoke but he lavished all his money outside and Care less about his family.

My mom strived and engaged in little business which we managed to survive on. My dad only comes home when he is Short of money and acted low and submissive but as soon as he got some money, he changed immediately.

So 2010 I left pH to the village, was writing waec, looking for admission and so on, later going to lag to hustle around 2013 as I'm the one to foot my education expenses.

2015 I gained admission in a polytechnic, after my OND in 2017 I went back to lag to begin the hustle as I have to further my education, all this period I did not visit my family in Port Harcourt. I went back for HND in 2018 but had to withdraw because of lack of funds, I went back again in 2019 because a family member advised he will foot the bills which he later didn't do.

So because of this covid 19 I visited my parents in pH. My mom was very ill, she can't move nor stand and she has been the one taking care of the family, my father inclusive. My father has been a lazy man who depends solely on his wife for survival. He does not work, he does not stay at home with his sick wife. 6am he will enter the kitchen and eat any food he finds he won't even ask if four of his kids and my mom will eat. He will go and sit down in people's shops around the streets discussing with people's wife's. 10am he will be back home, straight to the kitchen to check if there's any food if my mom had drop money for us to prepare food, he will eat it without even talking to anybody, in fact he owns the kitchen now. He repeats same 2pm, 5pm and night meal also. I'm just so angry right now I don't even know what I am typing again.

After seeing all this behavior i advised my mother to give him some space, she gave birth to four children for him and three of us can survive on our own as we are no longer kids, but she won't obliged it's just as if maybe she is okay with suffering.

Today this morning, my dad did the most outrageous thing, he woke up and started ranting, saying does my mom think he is not going to be rich later, and he won't stay here forever. I got the message he was passing that he is going to leave my Mom if he stumbles upon some money. And I exactly told my mom this statement yesternight too.

Please you guys should advise me on what to do because at this junction, it hurts me a lot having the knowledge that my mom is with man who doesnt care or love her, even at her sick bed, he never for once visited the doctor nor the man of God taking care of my Mom.

I don't want to talk much when it involves a stupid and clueless man

I will advise you take your mother out of their, if she can come down to Lagos with you and go to general hospital, if you ha e a room for your accommodation

She is going through depression and it's killing her slowly

She must have developed BP as that's always the case

As for your dad, he lost his bearing from day one and pride will not allow him to get settled

Leave your father to swim in the river he made for himself

Take care of your mother for now

I don't want her to die under this suffering without eating the fruits of her labour

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Daisy17: 2:18pm On May 05, 2020
taiwopapaya:
guy never in your life insurt your father as a lazy man, even thou he does not take care of you. as your mother case, your mother is a good woman who remembering the past how she and her husband first started before he change. you children need to submitted to your father and advice your dad with good hope. i am sure your dad will change all is negative thought.

Absolute rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by ifko: 2:19pm On May 05, 2020
slashthroat:
I will like to sponsor your remaining education but the naija life has made me not to trust people i see real life talk more of strangers online

Work hard brother you will weather the storm
Please give him a chance, probably tell him to drop his number and speak with him. The main thing in this story is that this guy need help, i would have drop sth if not for this lock down, i hate it if someone drop out of school. God bless U

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On May 05, 2020
ye
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2020
So, from the write-up, how is he killing her? Rather than sitting in one spot passing opinions, why not ask your mother the details of her and your dad’s courtship? Me thinks he was always a womanizer who your mother trapped using a pregnancy and secretly hoped he would change. It won’t surprise me to find out she was in competition with another female who she thought your dad won’t eventually leave to engage in other relationships. It was unfortunate for him to realize that after having a kid he didn’t like being around children, hence his once in a while staying around the family back in Lagos. When in Port Harcourt he was free to live his independent life comprising of the usual activities.

I’m sure your mother forced the other children on him or he decided to pass on his lineage using her when he came to terms that your mother was good with training children. Ask your neighbours now because it is possible you have step siblings and don’t know about it. It is better you find out this early than later when he dies.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by ifko: 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
LebanonCedars2:
@Lekan239,

My story was more like yours, maybe worse. But in my case, my mother was the one that abandoned us. Today, I can only testify to God's faithfulness.

Please, how much is your school fees?

Please drop your whatsapp number here. I'll come back later today to pick it.

With you on God's side, you, your siblings and mum will surely come out stronger, better and blessed.
@ Lekan please read through this guy is ready to pay your school fees.... GOD BLESS YOU BRO

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
Don't allow anger cut God's plan short. Many people passed through the same thing and they're telling a different story today. You, your mum and siblings have been enduring all these years without anybody's help and I want you to know that 'no condition is permanent'. I want to assure you that if the fault is your father's as you narrated, he will surely be humble by his wrong doing, and he will take permission from your mum before he talks.
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
slashthroat:

Good you did not dispute that i for pull up proof.
Make i give u 40k to suck this rotten testicles.
Pm me
Why don't you take your 40k and shove it up your leaky anus huh?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by ioreth69(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
I'm continuously talking to her, now she said she will go stay with her relatives for sometime after the lockdown. I just hope she uphold to that
I pray so o,pls talk to her family also,especially her sister's, if they can help
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by elchapoo: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually by Pearl05(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Lekan239:
he has nothing, just doing big man with nothing. There's a state university in my village and everywhere is booming, there is land. But my dad does not care about everything. Truthfully he could possibly sell some plot and put his life back together. But he chooses to be forming big and lazy man in ph

If he sell the lands, be sure that he will disappear for 2yrs and only return when the money finish.

Relocate your mom to the village, it will be difficult at first but within 18months period she will adapt to villa life. Your 23yrs old younger sis is in good hands and maybe after her finals, she should go stay with her till NYSC.

Fear of change is stopping her from making the move. Leaving her church( family) , neighbours and friends.

Talk to her pastor to help talk to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.