Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,177 members, 7,853,031 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26774 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Ofunwa111: 1:49am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Nwokem, you are disrespectful. You can't open a conversation with an insult.

I chose to start that way. Now read through Efe2real's last post which you commented on and claimed he was talking rubbish. Aren't you guilty of what he wrote about ? If you can't see it I will show you. "Let's not forget about the Aniomas that are referred to as fake Igbos already. "Imagine an Ugochukwu from Anambra is referring to an Ugochukwu from Delta State as fake Igbo. SMH" Why doubt Nwannyi Ogwashi ? Why question the igboness of the Western Igbos ? Why question and speak ill of the Western Igbos ? We both know where the majority of the deniers are in Anioma and it's definitely not Aniocha/Oshimili. Why validate what the likes of Efe2real and the rest think or believe ? Nwanne, biko this is 2020, sometimes it's best one stays quiet and watch things unfold or better still give matured answers if you have to write. Daalu.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 1:50am On May 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Then let the South South group speak for themselves.

I have as much right to contribute to this just as much as you do because we are both not from the SS.

So shut your mouth and stop mentioning me!

Maybe your great grandfathers did the Yoruba any favor for you to start calling me an ingrate. Do I owe any of your Igbo ancestors any favor in the first place?

Did you for one second thought people from the south south tribes were inferior , unintelligent , weak and are pushovers?

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LegendHero(m): 1:51am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Did you for one second thought people from the south south tribes were inferior , unintelligent , weak and are pushovers?

Nope. I’ve never thought about them that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Emilokoiyawon: 1:54am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Lol...go sleep. Why dont you go start with Oluwo of Iwo and Akiolu of Lagos and teach them how to behave. At least, Nnamdi Kanu has a clear goal. Abet , go hid

grin grin Oponu. You see any Yorubas following those two fools? Meanwhile the lots of you are following that charlatan who pretends to be the voice of ChukwuOkikeAbiama. Tufiakwa! Anyway, it is our jobs as omoluabis to make sure that Igbos are okay. God placed us here for that purpose. And I for one will not standby while Igbos are made a laughing stock. Shame on you and Mazi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 2:10am On May 07, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Oponu. You see any Yorubas following those two fools? Meanwhile the lots of you are following that charlatan who pretends to be the voice of ChukwuOkikeAbiama. Tufiakwa! Anyway, it is our jobs as omoluabis to make sure that Igbos are okay. God placed us here for that purpose. And I for one will not standby while Igbos are made a laughing stock. Shame on you and Mazi Kanu.

Not so fast. Oluwo defiled a 13 yrs old on his matrimonial bed yet not a single Yoruba known condemned him. His ex wife said the kabiesi cant be questioned and you had the effrontery to speak about Igbo. Now , who wears the shame like a robe ?

The Oba of Lagos subbed and disrespected your "imperial majesty" Ooni of Ife yet Tinubu is still the former's best friend including Fashola. You people are shameless. Contrary to your claims, no serious and realistic Igbo man takes Nnamdi Kanu seriously. Most of his followers are largely drown from youths who are frustrated and fed up with the state of the nation, albeit a little ignorant.

So, take your concerns back to your Obas and political leaders and teach them how not to behave like a rabid dog and ill bred children.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 2:37am On May 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Nope. I’ve never thought about them that way.

Then , why are you here trying to play a big brother ? Why dont you leave these intelligent set of people to argue their case..nobi them open the thread ? Clearly , you are here to join forces with them to attack and maybe create more problems. What kind of a man are you ? And you claim to live abroad ? You appear like a trashy tribalist!

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 2:39am On May 07, 2020
Ofunwa111:

I chose to start that way. Now read through Efe2real's last post which you commented on and claimed he was talking rubbish. Aren't you guilty of what he wrote about ? If you can't see it I will show you. "Let's not forget about the Aniomas that are referred to as fake Igbos already. "Imagine an Ugochukwu from Anambra is referring to an Ugochukwu from Delta State as fake Igbo. SMH" Why doubt Nwannyi Ogwashi ? Why question the igboness of the Western Igbos ? Why question and speak ill of the Western Igbos ? We both know where the majority of the deniers are in Anioma and it's definitely not Aniocha/Oshimili. Why validate what the likes of Efe2real and the rest think or believe ? Nwanne, biko this is 2020, sometimes it's best one stays quiet and watch things unfold or better still give matured answers if you have to write. Daalu.

Again , I dont care where you come from but you lack manners, etiquette. Learn the rules of communication, firstly. In addition to that , your comprehension skills are very poor.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LegendHero(m): 2:46am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Then , why are you here trying to play a big brother ? Why dont you leave these intelligent set of people to argue their case..nobi them open the thread ? Clearly , you are here to join forces with them to attack and maybe create more problems. What kind of a man are you ? And you claim to live abroad ? You appear like a trashy tribalist!

Why should I play a big brother in the first place? Everyone is equal in Nigeria and all I just did here is to voice out my observation on the issue of discourse.

I never attacked anyone on this thread except the guy that confronted me and I’ve limited my contribution not to derail the thread and here you are telling me I’m creating problem.

However there is one thing you got right, I am a hardcore tribalist and I wear it upon me like a Medal of Honor.

I am a tribalist against any set of people that sought to abuse or provoke the Yorubas on here and I’ve made it a duty to respond to those that’s worth responding to either in a civil or abusive way.

Lastly, everyone is a tribalist in Nigeria. We are just condoning each other for the mean time. This thread itself is about tribal differences and how each of the tribes are trying to lay down their argument on the issue of discourse.

Note: Living abroad has nothing to do with this thread bro. Pay attention!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 2:50am On May 07, 2020
Pazienza,

Anioma is Igbo and Igbo is Anioma. Make no mistake about that fact. Please whether it's out of tactful political correctness, subtle modesty or genuine conviction... stop grandstanding when it comes to unequivocally defining our Igboness (I mean the Anioma nation). Enuani are part and parcel of the Biafran project, I can't categorize the few clowns who claim Benin origins, but even those ones are fast becoming a negligible minority as the vast majority of their once Beninphilic compatriots are fast realizing their folly. I can audaciously tell you that 90% of the greater Anioma nation are have their loyalties unapologetically hinged to the Biafran project, and welcome the idea of a homogeneous Igbo nation... and why shouldn't we? We are Igbos after all. The mistake Ojukwu made in 1967 was to include the non-Igbo minorities in Biafra, but then with the benefit of hindsight, I can understand cause the circumstances of events was such that we thought the Eastern region regardless of tribe was united in the same fate and narrative- the massacre of our people all over Nigeria. Now we have learned the lessons from the mistakes learned in '67...I'm all for the exclusive and undiluted homogeneity of the Igbo nation going forward, the mistakes of the war culminated to all these political rhetorics and identity crisis complex of most Igbo groups in the so called South South.

I have a Facebook group I'm part of, a very popular platform with lots of Anioma and other Igbo groups (we even have a whatsapp group) where we discuss strictly Igbo affairs. Lots of the members are IPOB members, and we don't always agree with their views--especially the clustering of all these minority groups in the Biafran project. You can PM me if you're interested so you can come and see how Aniomas fanatically pledge their Igboness! peoples eyes have opened to reality, and the ship of identity crisis has long sailed off.

Chukwu Gozie AlaIgbo n'ile
Anioma bu Igbo
Igbo by Anioma
Ndewoo nu.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 3:13am On May 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Why should I play a big brother in the first place? Everyone is equal in Nigeria and all I just did here is to voice out my observation on the issue of discourse.

I never attacked anyone on this thread except the guy that confronted me and I’ve limited my contribution not to derail the thread and here you are telling me I’m creating problem.

However there is one thing you got right, I am a hardcore tribalist and I wear it upon me like a Medal of Honor.

I am a tribalist against any set of people that sought to abuse or provoke the Yorubas on here and I’ve made it a duty to respond to those that’s worth responding to either in a civil or abusive way.

Lastly, everyone is a tribalist in Nigeria. We are just condoning each other for the mean time. This thread itself is about tribal differences and how each of the tribes are trying to lay down their argument on the issue of discourse.

Note: Living abroad has nothing to do with this thread bro. Pay attention!

However, being a tribalist doesnt make you a smart debater. Tribalism is tool for an unrefined and unintelligent man. Pazienza is pro Igbo but not a tribalist. Tribalism is for dregs like agbero people in the street screaming omo Igbo oshi...you get it.

However, I applaud your courage to reveal who you are...internet never forgets cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 3:17am On May 07, 2020
AniOmaa:
Pazienza,

Anioma is Igbo and Igbo is Anioma. Make no mistake about that fact. Please whether it's out of tactful political correctness, subtle modesty or genuine conviction... stop grandstanding when it comes to unequivocally defining our Igboness (I mean the Anioma nation). Enuani are part and parcel of the Biafran project, I can't categorize the few clowns who claim Benin origins, but even those ones are fast becoming a negligible minority as the vast majority of their once Beninphilic compatriots are fast realizing their folly. I can audaciously tell you that 90% of the greater Anioma nation are have their loyalties unapologetically hinged to the Biafran project, and welcome the idea of a homogeneous Igbo nation... and why shouldn't we? We are Igbos after all. The mistake Ojukwu made in 1967 was to include the non-Igbo minorities in Biafra, but then with the benefit of hindsight, I can understand cause the circumstances of events was such that we thought the Eastern region regardless of tribe was united in the same fate and narrative- the massacre of our people all over Nigeria. Now we have learned the lessons from the mistakes learned in '67...I'm all for the exclusive and undiluted homogeneity of the Igbo nation going forward, the mistakes of the war culminated to all these political rhetorics and identity crisis complex of most Igbo groups in the so called South South.

I have a Facebook group I'm part of, a very popular platform with lots of Anioma and other Igbo groups (we even have a whatsapp group) where we discuss strictly Igbo affairs. Lots of the members are IPOB members, and we don't always agree with their views--especially the clustering of all these minority groups in the Biafran project. You can PM me if you're interested so you can come and see how Aniomas fanatically pledge their Igboness! peoples eyes have opened to reality, and the ship of identity crisis has long sailed off.

Chukwu Gozie AlaIgbo n'ile
Anioma bu Igbo
Igbo by Anioma
Ndewoo nu.

You created this Moniker less than one hour ago just to tell everyone who care to listen that Anioma are Igbos ? I am not saying you are fake but its highly suspicious.

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 3:23am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

You created this Moniker less than one hour ago just to tell everyone who care to listen that Anioma are Igbos ? I am not saying you are fake but its highly suspicious.
Do I really need to prove anything to you? If you want to know my identity then all you have to do is PM me and I'll readily give you access to my Facebook account. I don't have time for your Nairaland pettiness to waste my time proving anything to anybody.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LegendHero(m): 3:24am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

However, being a tribalist doesnt make you a smart debater. Tribalism is tool for an unrefined and unintelligent man. Pazienza is pro Igbo but not a tribalist. Tribalism is for dregs like agbero people in the street screaming omo Igbo oshi...you get it.

However, I applaud your courage to reveal who you are...internet never forgets cheesy cheesy

And what’s my business with pazienza or what he represents and who says he should be the benchmark for moral values?

Just that I’m in a good mood tonight which explained why I’m answering you in a civil way. You’re preaching to the wrong person and it’s best you channel your energy into something else.

I’m a Yoruba to the core, if that makes me a tribalist then I am NOT sorry for being a tribalist. Do you have any more thing to say?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 3:25am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Do I really need to prove anything to you? People join Nairaland almost everyday and of course you have to create an account to participate as an active member... so what exactly is your point? If you want to know my identity then all you have to do is PM me and I'll readily give you access to my Facebook account and social media groups. I don't have time for your Nairaland pettiness to waste my time proving anything to anybody.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2020
LegendHero:

And what’s my business with pazienza or what he represents and who says he should be the benchmark for moral values?

Just that I’m in a good mood tonight which explained why I’m answering you in a civil way. You’re preaching to the wrong person and it’s best you channel your energy into something else.

I’m a Yoruba to the core, if that makes me a tribalist then I am NOT sorry for being a tribalist. Do you have any more thing to say?

Oga, if you behave unruly around civil people you will be corrected and cautioned. You can shove your proud whatever down the toilet. If your parent didnt teach you simple manners then dont get upset when even ypounger people give you lessons. And calm the ffuck down! You can only bark, simply...omoluabi my left ball

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 3:36am On May 07, 2020
AniOmaa:

Do I really need to prove anything to you? People join Nairaland almost everyday and of course you have to create an account to participate as an active member... so what exactly is your point? If you want to know my identity then all you have to do is PM me and I'll readily give you access to my Facebook account and social media groups. I don't have time for your Nairaland pettiness to waste my time proving anything to anybody.

I questioned your identity because hardly you see Anioma person go out of their way to say they are Igbo..unless its critical. Yet , I am not questioning your legitimacy.

Most Anioma people who claim Igbo are those married from south east and tasted the rich meal from south eastern women. grin grin grin
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 3:59am On May 07, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )

they still believe in that old eastern region nonesense....
they are forgeting that their are festivals in the south south celebrating the defeat of biafra....

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by tsdarkside(m): 4:02am On May 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
This topic is getting too monotonous.
personally I feel everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
If the minorities join one of the big three, there is 99% chance that country will be another Nigeria. Minorities are best left on their own, there is no guarantee they won't be treated the way Nigerians are treating them in their new imaginary country. Even if there is a country like ND, the Ijaw, Urhobo etc will still bully the minorities, our best option is to join hands and get Nigeria working
during GEJ era, Yoruba were the ones complaining, even the ND was neglected and denied of development during his era, but Igbos didn't complain about a separate country, our waters was Polluted, fishing which is our main occupation was difficult, we carried weapon in mass and protested and we're odified during OBJ era, now that a government didn't favour SE, they now see us as brothers and want to speak for us. Abeg carry ur cunning and mago mago life comot for here.
PS: I'm one of the majority in ND, we go still bully the Ogonis etc.
cc scilab, food don ready, pls coman masturbate

park well,yes....??
we Urhobos dont bully others around....

we mind our own business....
who we wan bully....??
calabars....??
we are not that desperate like igbos....
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 4:03am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

I questioned your identity because hardly you see Anioma person go out of their way to say they are Igbo..unless its critical. Yet , I am not questioning your legitimacy.

Most Anioma people who claim Igbo are those married from south east and tasted the rich meal from south eastern women. grin grin grin
Nwanne it's sad it has come to this, when we have to go out of our way to prove our Igboness. But our brothers from the SE don't make it any easier with the ways you try to alienate us, and then expect us to prove ourselves enough before we are identified as Igbos (as if it's some litmus test or something), as opposed to the natural order of things.
But we can surely agree on one thing though, that our Igbo sisters from the Eastside are the best (especially Enugu girls from my personal experience grin).

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by donb06: 4:07am On May 07, 2020
Blackking98:
exactly my brother. They're really irritating, you hardly see hausas or Yorubas involve themselves in our discussions but some igbos will jump into it and start forming Lord's.

I just hope and pray you will see this post the way I want you to see it but if not... Still your prerogative.

There were times in life my Own parents will beat me up for misbehaving and I wished I was with my uncles or aunties... Because of their warmth whenever I visited their homes. They never beat me and allow me do certain things...do they love me than my parents... NO... because when chips are down you will know the difference between an uncle and a father, an aunty and a mother

In my little life none of my siblings have never told me I love you grin grin grin..in fact we banter ourselves cool cool.... But all my friends both male and female have wink wink....but when it's time to act that love with sacrifice, pain and sweat, you see those siblings u banter with come up stage and give their all......only few or no friend will come up.

I'm true... GRACIAS

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by afube: 4:21am On May 07, 2020
Drigby2:

Gbam! The latest one is that statistics thread. Arguing up and down. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Those statistics were actual facts but a specific group of people just kept calling it off.

statistics from where!
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by afube: 4:27am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
you do!!

He's your Dilector and your Helo!!

unfunny dirty almajari supporter of APC
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by horsepower102: 5:12am On May 07, 2020
efe2real:
This thread is really hilarious. It shows Nairaland is different from reality. The question I keep asking myself is that how come a tribe that you can find in every nook and cranny in this country does not know other tribes opinion about them? Anybody that have stayed in Benin, Warri, Yenegoa, and Portharcourt will know that the non-igbo speaking tribes in these states do not want to have anything to do with Biafra. But one IPOB member in Abia thinks otherwise because he thinks life starts and ends on Nairaland. Even, most of the igbo-speaking are yet to accept that they are even Igbos.

The next card that IPOB is playing is that the tribes in the South South or Niger Delta are not united. Sadly, they are right, but everything is all about negotiation and compromise. Even the so-called Igbos are not even united. Of course, anyone that has stayed in Igbo land knows Ebonyi people are the rags used to clean the ground in the South East. Most even view them as inferior Igbos or denied them as Igbos. What about the Enugu (in particular Nsukka) igbos that are viewed as 'wawa' Igbos. Of course, an anambra man will view himself as a superior Igbo compared to others. Let's not forget about the aniomas that are referred to as fake Igbos already. Imagine an ugochukwu from Anambra is referring to an Ugochukwu from Delta State as fake Igbo. SMH. But, you will see Igbos in Nairaland painting themselves like they all love themselves like saimese twins. No one should deceive anyone on Nairaland that the Igbos are united and loved themselves so much. Most of us have stayed in the East before, so we know what's up over there.

One thing people should realise is the Igbos are not different from the Hausas and Yorubas. In fact, they are even worse because of their greediness and cunny way of life. As far as I am concerned, all this Biafra agitation is just a smokescreen to control the resources of the tribes in the South South region all by themselves. Biafra with the tribes of the Niger Delta will be Nigeria all over again, but this time the Igbos will be in exactly the position they have always dreamt of: the sole controller of the resources of the Niger Delta. Most of us can see through their deceits.

I don't have any issue with Biafra as long they go with their Igbo-speaking brothers (those that want to follow them anyway). The non-igbo speaking tribes in the region will decide their fate themselves (that is even if Nigeria should stop co-existing). And personally, I think Niger Delta republic is the best bet for the tribes in the region. There, the tribes can practice true federalism and state should be created along ethnic lines and be in total control of their resources and the center should be made weak. Then, l, as an Urhobo man will know who to hold responsible when things go bad in my state. Of course, it will not be the president because I don't have business with him. Well it is just an opinion that can be fine-tuned and worked on. But Niger Delta as a country can thrive peacefully and successfully. Biafra is a no no. I believe nobody from the south south wants Nigeria Again Part 2 to happen in Biafra except the Igbos, of course.

How can you say all these nonsense about igbos after you saw the same igbos condemning IPOB all over this thread. You already have a deep hatred for igbos regardless of IPOB claims. You just trying your best to mask it by writing all these long sermon as justification.

Listen I am one of those that has been against IPOB inclusion of non igbo south southerners. It very disingenuous of you to lump us all together in your long criticism.

Homie from Urhobo I don’t want your people on my future Biafra. Most true igbos don’t want any minorities in the future Biafra. A lot of us have openly condemn IPOB for it and supported you guys stance against IPOB but you still went ahead to write this very hateful piece about igbos in general. Ok

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 6:39am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Not so fast. Oluwo defiled a 13 yrs old on his matrimonial bed yet not a single Yoruba known condemned him. His ex wife said the kabiesi cant be questioned and you had the effrontery to speak about Igbo. Now , who wears the shame like a robe ?

The Oba of Lagos subbed and disrespected your "imperial majesty" Ooni of Ife yet Tinubu is still the former's best friend including Fashola. You people are shameless. Contrary to your claims, no serious and realistic Igbo man takes Nnamdi Kanu seriously. Most of his followers are largely drown from youths who are frustrated and fed up with the state of the nation, albeit a little ignorant.

So, take your concerns back to your Obas and political leaders and teach them how not to behave like a rabid dog and ill bred children.
Teach Eboes to stop disgracing Nigeria searching for gay porn upandan
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 6:44am On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Teach Eboes to stop disgracing Nigeria searching for gay porn upandan
Reserve that advice for your yaribanza gay lords and social media divvas, like Bobrrisky, Denrele and the likes.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 6:48am On May 07, 2020
AniOmaa:

Reserve that advice for your yaribanza gay lords and social media divvas, like Bobrrisky, Denrele and the likes.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Gay%20porn&geo=NG
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:50am On May 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=Ofunwa111 post=89270177]How are you guys sure Nwanyiogwashi is not a south easterner impersonating a western Igbo ? Mind you , I am not saying she is not from there but hardly would you see a western Igbo who is very proud Igbo. Most of them are lily livered and even hate Ndigbo more than an average south south minority. They cant be trusted!

Idenna aka Odenigbo Aroli, I put it to you today that you are still a kid in your reasoning and utterances. Learn from Pazienza. For your information, abum nwa NRI.
[/quote][/s] Nonsense post from Yoruba man
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:52am On May 07, 2020
madmohamed:
Edo man shut up. U don't belong here face west that is where u belong.
see this fool mentioning Edo state like it's your problem.

I believe the person that created this thread is from Delta State but it's easier to blame Edo people than face realities that no ethnic groups would like to be under igbo
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 6:54am On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Why are you so invested in some warped data on people exploring gay porn, that's just straight up weird. Are you gay yourself?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:57am On May 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=IDENNAA post=89269042]How are you guys sure Nwanyiogwashi is not a south easterner impersonating a western Igbo ? Mind you , I am not saying she is not from there but hardly would you see a western Igbo who is very proud Igbo. Most of them are lily livered and even hate Ndigbo more than an average south south minority. They cant be trusted! [/quote][/s] lolz so been proud of my ethnic group has made me not come from there OK continue cheesy grin The aniomas on Twitter that defend Igbo's are from south east also cheesy grin continue

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 6:58am On May 07, 2020
AniOmaa:

Why are you so invested in some warped data on people exploring gay porn, that's just straight up weird. Are you gay yourself?

Hahaha

Are you a paedophile yourself?

Why are you interested in a paedophile Oba?

Tell ya blodas to stop disgracing Nigeria

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AniOmaa: 7:01am On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Hahaha

Are you a paedophile yourself?

Why are you interested in a paedophile Oba?

Tell ya blodas to stop disgracing Nigeria

Ok now I'm genuinely confused mate? which pedophile Oba are you talking about, sure say your correct so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili / Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.