Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26511 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

What are u talking about so because i don't believe in am not from delta state
For you to say that idumuje unor is not Igbo Mister you're not from aniocha north.stop disgracing yourself Mister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
For you to say that idumuje unor is not Igbo Mister you're not from aniocha north.stop disgracing yourself Mister
We speak sub-igbo but we are not igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 4:33pm On May 06, 2020
LegendHero:

My own question as a Yoruba guys is why are you Niger Deltans just speaking out now?

I know this thread is none of my concern but I’m just reading comments to learn more about the psyche of both sides.

You Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Ibibios, and etc have been too silent for long such that other people tend to be your spokesperson rather than yourself. Every time the Igbos keep mentioning SE/SS anytime they are discussing and giving a false illusion that they’ve conquered all the tribes within and they have somehow made it homogenous in ideologies.

I know there are some of the SS’ner that wish to identify with the Igbos while there are some that want an identity to theirselves. You guys need to start speaking up and owning up to your identity.

For example see the post by this guy below. He is insinuating that the Niger Deltan somehow have low intelligence compared to them just because you guys have been silent for too long by owning up and taking full possession of your distinct heritage.

Here in the states, I’ve seen a lot of Edos, itsekiri, and Urhobos etc. in Fortune 500 companies and academic institutions here with high level of intelligence. Same can be said within Nigeria coz tribes within these SS hold high amount of prosperity within their domain.

We have always spoken out against the superiority mentality of the ibo man. We have always counter their delusion of always attaching the SS to their Biafra or SE.

Nairaland is filled with Ibos and Yorubas that's why you always see threads from this 2. The average SS person does not believe in nairaland propaganda(many are not even aware of a forum like this), when the time comes the ibos that always attach themselves to the SS at every given opportunity will know better. Reality is different from opening multiple threads on nairaland.

They Ibos should continue opening multiple threads claiming the SS as part of them and chest beating all over nairaland on fantom achievements. What happened in 1967 will repeat itself again.

They think we still live in the 60s where they control the SS, they think we are still as gullible as it was then where they controlled the destiny of of both old Rivers( now Rivers & Bayelsa) and old Cross River(now Cross River and Akwa Ibom).

Times have changed, but the Ibo man is still living in the past. Every youth and elderly in the SS is conscious about the tendencies and attitude of an ibo man, same with Nigeria in general.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:37pm On May 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=spiritmasquerad post=89256032]
We speak sub-igbo but we are not igbo[/quote][/s] you speak sub Igbo but you're not Igbo cheesy grin dey disgrace yourself cheesy cheesy Mister man you're not from aniocha north you're from osun state please be proud of it cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by dederocs(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2020
Why do they add others in their Biafra madness, no one cares about their Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LegendHero(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

We have always spoken out against the superiority mentality of the ibo man. We have always counter their delusion of always attaching the SS to their Biafra or SE.

Nairaland is filled with Ibos and Yorubas that's why you always see threads from this 2. The average SS person does not believe in nairaland propaganda(many are not even aware of a forum like this), when the time comes the ibos that always attach themselves to the SS at every given opportunity will know better. Reality is different from opening multiple threads on nairaland.

They Ibos should continue opening multiple threads claiming the SS as part of them and chest beating all over nairaland on fantom achievements. What happened in 1967 will repeat itself again.

They think we still live in the 60s where they control the SS, they think we are still as gullible as it was then where they controlled the destiny of of both old Rivers( now Rivers & Bayelsa) and old Cross River(now Cross River and Akwa Ibom).

Times have changed, but the Ibo man is still living in the past. Every youth and elderly in the SS is conscious about the tendencies and attitude of an ibo man, same with Nigeria in general.

Alright understood.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The guy hit himself by chosen aniocha north because my own mother is from onicha olona in the aniocha north,I and my father visited the palace of obi James Ikechukwu of idumuje unor in 2013 and the king is proud Igbo man,so the young man hit himself by chosen aniocha north
Chai see lie the Obi of Idumje as at 2013 was HRM Obi James Anyasi the II and he was the longest regining monarchs in africa and second longest in the world before his death and his son a journalist to over in may 17, 2014 and his name is Charles Anyasi and my surname is Uzugbo if u know anything about Idumuje Unor u will know that name. Thank you for exposing yourself now we know who u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
LegendHero:

My own question as a Yoruba guys is why are you Niger Deltans just speaking out now?

I know this thread is none of my concern but I’m just reading comments to learn more about the psyche of both sides.

You Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Ibibios, and etc have been too silent for long such that other people tend to be your spokesperson rather than yourself. Every time the Igbos keep mentioning SE/SS anytime they are discussing and giving a false illusion that they’ve conquered all the tribes within and they have somehow made it homogenous in ideologies.

I know there are some of the SS’ner that wish to identify with the Igbos while there are some that want an identity to theirselves. You guys need to start speaking up and owning up to your identity.

For example see the post by this guy below. He is insinuating that the Niger Deltan somehow have low intelligence compared to them just because you guys have been silent for too long by owning up and taking full possession of your distinct heritage.

Here in the states, I’ve seen a lot of Edos, itsekiri, and Urhobos etc. in Fortune 500 companies and academic institutions here with high level of intelligence. Same can be said within Nigeria coz tribes within these SS hold high amount of prosperity within their domain.

The construct SS is meaningless

Edo state and Delta state, both West of the Niger,were in the old Western Region run by the Action Group
In the second Republic Bendel was ruled by UPN a successor to the Action Group

Cross River Akwa Ibom Rivers and Bayelsa were in the old Eastern Region and in the second Republic were run by NPN.

Edo and Delta both had free education in the first and second republic.

So lumping Edo together with Cross River is as meaningful as lumping Kwara together with Taraba.

There is no connection. Those two zones have no validity and no basis in law,They exist for the political convenience of OTHERS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:38pm On May 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=spiritmasquerad post=89257208]
Chai see lie the Obi of Idumje as at 2013 was HRM Obi James Anyasi the II and he was the longest regining monarchs in africa and second longest in the world before his death and his son a journalist to over in may 17, 2014 and his name is Charles Anyasi and my surname is Uzugbo if u know anything about Idumuje Unor u will know that name. Thank you for exposing yourself now we know who u are[/quote][/s]can we meet personally at obi's palace next week Monday? I don't mind coming down to idumuje unor because of it, I want this augment to end at obi's palace next week Monday,so can we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Lajet: 5:55pm On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

I'm proudly an IPOB member
Truly we don't need them but we won't just throw them away because of the long historical connection we have with lots of them. This is how IPOB see it. We include them for the referendum. Let it be them that will reject it and seal their fate. It is not like they're enjoying Nigeria and we are dragging them. They're suffering too and the confusion among them is too much. Some of them whose eyes have opened know that Biafra cannot be half as worse as Nigeria. The little enjoyment they're having is because of the Igbo presence which will be evident after our exit. They'll run for their lives leaving their lands behind. Guess which country they'll run to? Same Biafra they rejected.
Do you see how the northern Christians are seeking for Igbo assistance? They've learnt the hard way. Appreciate IPOB... it's not easy. Do you know how many attempts to bribe the leadership that we rejected? Asari after the pressure has received money and moved to Benin republic. What has changed in the ND since then?

Oga how can you include other ethnic groups for referendum when they don't asked for it? Ipob are not wise what if you include them and majority of Niger Delta and Benune vote for (NO) with some igbo and No have the majority of votes don't you know that Biafra will not become a Country.

I was supporting Ipob before but when I noticed that Nnamdi kanu is too Arrogant for my liking I stopped supporting them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Lajet: 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
Dikebuka:

IPOB do that sighting ARO- Confederacy
It does not mean that they will join igbos in the end..IPOB is talking about referendum across the entire length of SS/SE not forcing anybody to anything..

Ipob have no right to decide where they will conduct Referendum. If there will be any Referendum it will be in South East and parts of Igbo speaking area in South-South. Unless other ethnic group in South-South request for Referendum.

Ipob should stop brainwashing Igbo youths

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by YungMillionaire: 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
valirex:
Bro now that I have seen an itsekiri, there is a question I have been dieing to ask as an Edo man. So please answer me. This is the question: In the advent of this nation going separate ways, will itesekiri rather go with Edo or Niger Delta Republic or Oduduwa?

NDR is always first choice. But if NDR doesn't work Oduduwa is definitely preferred to Biafra or Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
A REFERENDUM in Nigeria for every ethnicity to decide where they want to go is acceptable by us, where we have issues is where IPOB and some of your brothers say we must first join biafra then have a referendum, that's just bullshit

Thats not bullshit, its not Igbos job to fight for a referendum for every tribe in Nigeria while those tribes fold their arms and do nothing
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Edo state and Delta state, both West of the Niger,were in the old Western Region run by the Action Group

Cross River Akwa Ibom Rivers and Bayelsa were in the old Eastern Region and in the second Republic were run by NPN.

So lumping Edo together with Cross River is as meaningful as lumping Kwara together with Taraba.

There is no connection. Those two zones have no validity and no basis in law,They exist for the convenience of OTHERS.
So after spewing this rubbish, you feel we'll like you? Keep telling yourself that rubbish, the whole country recognizes South South, when the time comes the same way your ancestors called my ancestors traitors and saboteurs in 1967 is the same way you'll call me and other south Southerners saboteurs.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

There is no connection. Those two zones have no validity and no basis in law,They exist for the convenience of OTHERS.

Emphasis on "Were". Modern reality overshadows the past.

Modern reality is that republic of Igboland "must" reach out to all Igboid groups in Delta and Edo (Igbanke), and only desire Igbo speaking groups in Rivers, Cross River (Isobo) few Ndoki Villages in Akwa Ibom and Igbos of NC( Umuezekoha).
After discussions, any of those groups that opt out of Igbo union will be publicly declared to have done so, and the map of Igboland redrawn to exclude such groups.

I personally don't see any link between an Akoko Edo man and an Obubra man in Cross River, but that's their headache to worry about. I personally don't want any minority in Biafra, because the Biafra of my dreams is a strictly Igbo speaking nation with no room to accommodate any non Igbo speaking groups.
I want a nation in the mode of Germany and Japan. Typical ethnically homogeneous stable countries punching big in the commmity of nations.
I always use Germany as a reference point for Ndiigbo. Not all Germanic clans accepted to be part of modern Germany during it's formation. Some Germanic clans are in Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Lichtenstein. Yet Germany is a great country without those Germanic clans and the Germanic clans who opted out of Germany are also doing well for themselves outside Germany.
Any Igboid group to reject Igbo union, don't woo anyone, reject them as well, they are very much dispensable and we have enough Igbo clans present in SE already to be build something good.

If you want Minorities of in Edo and Delta in your Yoruba region, that is good if the people accept. Though I think this is a disadvantage. Diversity in national building has never an advantage. It's easier to unite a people with common language, culture and shared history for a noble cause, than people of divergent ethnicities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Zooposki(f): 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

Thats not bullshit, its not Igbos job to fight for a referendum for every tribe in Nigeria while those tribes fold their arms and do nothing

No tribe is asking you to fight for them. No tribe wants to join IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
So after spewing this rubbish, you feel we'll like you? Keep telling yourself that rubbish, the whole country recognizes South South, when the time comes the same way your ancestors called my ancestors traitors and saboteurs is the same way you'll call me and other south Southerners saboteurs.

I hope you know he is Yoruba and not Igbo?
Better channel your anger to the right direction.

No well breastfed Igbo should want anything other than Ethnically homogeneous Biafra compromising of only Igbo speaking groups.
The only interest I have in Cross River is in reclaiming our Isobo people carved into that state back to Igboland. Good thing their land is contiguous with Ebonyi state.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Arakengeworld(f): 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Biafrannuke: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
I opened the thread and had to read few pages before I discovered it was opened by the same "we Niger delta" online activists who have refused to improve their argument.

The people disrespecting the ethnic groups of the lower Niger are the ones who refer to them as Niger Delta. Ibibio/efik/Annang, ogoni, ijaw, urhobo and itshekiri deserve more than being defined in terms of their natural resources.

In Biafra we are identified by our God given names. we are not resource beings.

The problems faced by Nigeria today was caused by the manner the colonists regarded the area based on their economic interest. The interest and the wishes of the natives was far less important than the economic interest of the colonialists. As a result while you had England, France, Spain etc that reflected their national heritage in Europe, new Africans states had names like slave coast, gold coast, ivory coast and Nigeria. in fact there was even an "oil river" protectorate and "escravos" in Nigeria. These countries have all changed the racist and demeaning names which viewed them as european properties, except Nigeria, which reflects its status as a neo colonialist outpost. people's heritage is their identity and no nation develops without embracing it's identity. Niger Delta connotes an oil region instead of a region of peoples. lumping different ethnic groups together under the demeaning and "oil centric" term of Niger delta is still same as the slave and gold coast of old.

The difference is clear. While Biafra wants to restore the dignity of the Eastern ethnic groups by recognizing their identity, fixing the entire region and giving improved standard of living to all. One Nigerian chanters want to extinguish the identity of the groups by giving them the demeaning and nebulous term "Niger delta" pretending to be liberating them from the Igbo's. They don't care whether the entire ogoni land becomes useless and desolate, they don't care whether gas flaring kills the entire Bayelsa neither do they care if everyone in port harcourt dies of cancer and asthma resulting from soot. They don't care about injustice cheating, unemployment etc. All they care about if for you to hate Igbo's, divide the region and continue to destroy while milking it.

Biafra must come through a referendum. Any Ethnic Group that wants to Join Nigeria is free. Those that want freedom will move into the 21st century with Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

NDR is always first choice. But if NDR doesn't work Oduduwa is definitely preferred to Biafra or Nigeria.

And where did you get the idea that Biafrans are interested in accepting any part of Edo other than the Igboid speaking part, Igbanke in particular into Biafra?

I don't blame you lots.
It's IPOB that is causing all this insult to Ndiigbo.

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

they should mind their business. We didn't call them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2020
Biafrannuke:
I opened the thread and had to read few pages before I discovered it was opened by the same "we Niger delta" online activists who have refused to improve their argument.

The people disrespecting the ethnic groups of the lower Niger are the ones who refer to them as Niger Delta. Ibibio/efik/Annang, ogoni, ijaw, urhobo and itshekiri deserve more than being defined in terms of their natural resources.

In Biafra we are identified by our God given names. we are not resource beings.

The problems faced by Nigeria today was caused by the manner the colonists regarded the area based on their economic interest. The interest and the wishes of the natives was far less important than the economic interest of the colonialists. As a result while you had England, France, Spain etc that reflected their national heritage in Europe, new Africans states had names like slave coast, gold coast, ivory coast and Nigeria. in fact there was even an "oil river" protectorate and "escravos" in Nigeria. These countries have all changed the racist and demeaning names which viewed them as european properties, except Nigeria, which reflects its status as a neo colonialist outpost. people's heritage is their identity and no nation develops without embracing it's identity. Niger Delta connotes an oil region instead of a region of peoples. lumping different ethnic groups together under the demeaning and "oil centric" term of Niger delta is still same as the slave and gold coast of old.

The difference is clear. While Biafra wants to restore the dignity of the Eastern ethnic groups by recognizing their identity, fixing the entire region and giving improved standard of living to all. One Nigerian chanters want to extinguish the identity of the groups by giving them the demeaning and nebulous term "Niger delta" pretending to be liberating them from the Igbo's. They don't care whether the entire ogoni land becomes useless and desolate, they don't care whether gas flaring kills the entire Bayelsa neither do they care if everyone in port harcourt dies of cancer and asthma resulting from soot. They don't care about injustice cheating, unemployment etc. All they care about if for you to hate Igbo's, divide the region and continue to destroy while milking it.

Biafra must come through a referendum. Any Ethnic Group that wants to Join Nigeria is free. Those that want freedom will move into the 21st century with Biafra.

Oga rest Biko.
The Minorities don't need your referendum or your long stories.
Charity begins at home.
First restore the dignity of Igboland. Then everyone else will take you serious.
Minorities never told you they want out of Nigeria, they never told you that Nigeria is marginalizing them or that they need your help when it's obvious you lots haven't helped your own Igbo group. Why are you taking panadol for another man headache, what sort of delusional heroism is this bikonu? Ana esi n'ulo nwee malu mma puo ezi! This is an ancient Igbo aphorism. What's wrong with all of you?

Gosh! IPOB has really done a great damage to the reasoning capability of Igbo youths. How can you sit down and type this long epistle and it looks normal to you that you decided to post it in an open forum. Ifele ana emedikwa unu?

Ihe ukwu mere!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On May 06, 2020
Zooposki:

No tribe is asking you to fight for them. No tribe wants to join IPOB.

Everybody is already joined together with IPOB in "one Nigeria"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Oga rest Biko.
The Minorities don't need your referendum or your long stories.
Charity begins at home.
First restore the dignity of Igboland. Then everyone else will take you serious.
Minorities never told you they want out of Nigeria, they never told you that Nigeria is marginalizing them or that they need your help when it's obvious you lots haven't helped your own Igbo group. Why are you taking panadol for another man headache, what sort of delusional heroism is this bikonu? Ana esi n'ulo nwee malu mma puo ezi! This is an ancient Igbo aphorism. What's wrong with all of you?

Gosh! IPOB has really done a great damage to the reasoning capability of Igbo youths. How can you sit down and type this long epistle and it looks normal to you that you decided to post it in an open forum. Ifele ana emedikwa unu?

Ihe ukwu mere!

grin grin grin That is what we see from IPOB members. I do not know whether they are living in this our present world or in an alternate universe. They have been brainwashed and now behave very aggressive like their leader Kanu. If you see the way they are constituting nuisance on all social media platforms you go shock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 6:46pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Emphasis on "Were". Modern reality overshadows the past.

Modern reality is that republic of Igboland "must" reach out to all Igboid groups in Delta and Edo (Igbanke), and only desire Igbo speaking groups in Rivers, Cross River (Isobo) few Ndoki Villages in Akwa Ibom and Igbos of NC( Umuezekoha).
After discussions, any of those groups that opt out of Igbo union will be publicly declared to have done so, and the map of Igboland redrawn to exclude such groups.

I personally don't see any link between an Akoko Edo man and an Obubra man in Cross River, but that's their headache to worry about. I personally don't want any minority in Biafra, because the Biafra of my dreams is a strictly Igbo speaking nation with no room to accommodate any non Igbo speaking groups.
I want a nation in the mode of Germany and Japan. Typical ethnically homogeneous stable countries punching big in the commmity of nations.
I always use Germany as a reference point for Ndiigbo. Not all Germanic clans accepted to be part of modern Germany during it's formation. Some Germanic clans are in Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Lichtenstein. Yet Germany is a great country without those Germanic clans and the Germanic clans who opted out of Germany are also doing well for themselves outside Germany.
Any Igboid group to reject Igbo union, don't woo anyone, reject them as well, they are very much dispensable and we have enough Igbo clans present in SE already to be build something good.

If you want Minorities of in Edo and Delta in your Yoruba region, that is good if the people accept. Though I think this is a disadvantage. Diversity in national building has never an advantage. It's easier to unite a people with common language, culture and shared history for a noble cause, than people of divergent ethnicities.

What makes you think you will be ALLOWED to keep all the land that you currently occupy, Before looking to add to it?

It is not a given

Don't be naive.
What can you do if you are granted Biafra and evacuated into 3 of the 5 states you currently occupy?

Ask the Palestinians to enlighten you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Eastlink(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:
[s]

Times have changed, but the Ibo man is still living in the past. Every youth and elderly in the SS is conscious about the tendencies and attitude of an ibo man, same with Nigeria in general[/s].
This is the first time I’m countering you. And all I see above is trash. We’ve not forgotten the rubbish you guys in old Rivers state and that is still fresh in our memories. You should speak for your own Ijaw that is where your constituency lies.
You have no moral right to speak ill of the Igbos when you did worst than them in Rivers state.

Everyone will be claiming holy but give them an opportunity and they’ll show you their true colour.
1. Old Rivers you made it Ijaw affair
2. Even ordinary amnesty of GEJ era, you made it solely for Ijaw youths.
3. You’ve converted the NDDC, ministry of Niger Delta and NIMASA to Ijaw empowerment scheme.
And you have the effrontery to speak bad about others, when you’re even the worst. Nonsense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

What makes you think you will be ALLOWED to keep all the land that you currently occupy, Before looking to add to it?

It is not a given

Don't be naive.
What can you do if you are granted Biafra and evacuated into 3 of the 5 states you currently occupy?

Ask the Palestinians to enlighten you

Lol!
Israel is a world power. The land was originally Israel's.
Nigeria is a failed poverty stricken Third World embarrassment of a country.
You have not the capacity to take Biafran lands, not without the unconditional support of world powers, which will not happen.
Stop dreaming and go eat your Ewedu.
Why are your people this evil hearted, I wouldn't know.
But I know I want Ndiigbo quickly separated from Yorubas as soon as possible, the toxicity emanating from your camp, is suffocating, you make the devil look like a saint.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by YungMillionaire: 7:02pm On May 06, 2020
Rodwave:

Dirty afonja. Face your ritual killers republic. Nobody asked for your opinion here.

grin grin E pain am grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 7:05pm On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

. The land was originally Israel's.

Can you explain this better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=spiritmasquerad post=89257208]
Chai see lie the Obi of Idumje as at 2013 was HRM Obi James Anyasi the II and he was the longest regining monarchs in africa and second longest in the world before his death and his son a journalist to over in may 17, 2014 and his name is Charles Anyasi and my surname is Uzugbo if u know anything about Idumuje Unor u will know that name. Thank you for exposing yourself now we know who u are[/s]can we meet personally at obi's palace next week Monday? I don't mind coming down to idumuje unor because of it, I want this augment to end at obi's palace next week Monday,so can we?
I will not argue my history with an outsider, if u doubt me go to my Obi palace and learn 4 urself because u know nothing i may not be able to meet u because i am kaduna but i advice u to go and do ur research and stop this ignorate arguement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Can you explain this better?

What's there to explain? Ancient Israel was neighbours to Egypt. And it remains so till today.
What was in the past was restored in the present.

So will Igboland true boundaries be one day restored. When we get a serious group ready to work for only Igbo freedom and emancipation alone and no other ethnic group own. Not the current confused lots.
Its a matter of time. This organization will arise.

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by YungMillionaire: 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
I am from anioma and i have met multiple Igbo's who have always tell me we are not real igbo's and i'm gud with dat but the continous dragging us to join biafa when we where never part of the eastern in the first place

Be careful. They will start calling your Yoruba or Fulani. They don't believe you have your own voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.