Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag (10453 Views)

Sierra Leone Has So Much Swag / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

The man never married her.

Many men do that here now, they pregnant women and abandon them, never wanting to take responsibility for their act

That is truly sad. Then when they cannot have kids in their future marriages they return to claim the child they abandoned years ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

That is truly sad. Then when they cannot have kids in their future marriages they return to claim the child they abandoned years ago.

most of these men only claim the child when the child is successful, they do that alot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:05pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

most of these men only claim the child when the child is successful, they do that alot

I PITY THE MAN THAT'LL MARRY YOU IN THE FUTURE.

WHY AM I EVEN BEING COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS A SLUT?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is heart-breaking so the fathers are gold-diggers then. But that is common everywhere child becomes a movie star/musician and suddenly the father appears claiming he loved them all along. Sad.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

This is heart-breaking so the fathers are gold-diggers then. But that is common everywhere child becomes a movie star/musician and suddenly the father appears claiming he loved them all along. Sad.

It is an opportunist situation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:09pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

it seldom happens in reality, however don't allow the movies you watch delude you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

It is an opportunist situation

Hopefully the child sees through the bullshit.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Hopefully the child sees through the bullshit.

i hope so too
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

it seldom happens in reality, however don't allow the movies you watch delude you.

grin grin grin grin Me and my imagination. Ok the child may be a successful lawyer/doctor/engineer and then the father now wants to be in the child's life who he abandoned.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2020
Yeah jamaica,they look just like regular Africans,have alot of dark skinned people
1Sharon:

You've been to the caribbean?
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:13pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

i hope so too
cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:13pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

i hope so too
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:14pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

grin grin grin grin Me and my imagination. Ok the child may be a successful lawyer/doctor/engineer and then the father now wants to be in the child's life who he abandoned.

yen yen yen..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
I don't think they hate for slavery though,some AA's just look down on Africans,the ones who harbor hate cause of the slave trade are a small minority,most are ADOS,and Caribbeans are very nice to Africans,a Yoruba king even married one recently,the slave trade didn't do them any justice especially haitians
Ilamina:

Well some of them still hate us because we sold our people

Why hate us, if they think they are now better off

Black Americans still struggling to stop their prison culture

Caribbeans, some are poor, they are also very violent

They have their own issues
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
It's just pure jealousy

They feel bad that now, people expect them to be friendly to Africans, as if nothing happened
After a very painful, slave history

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2020
Ilamina:

Well some of them still hate us because we sold our people

Why hate us, if they think they are now better off

Black Americans still struggling to stop their prison culture

Caribbeans, some are poor, they are also very violent

They have their own issues

It's just pure jealousy and wickedness, arrogance on their path

They feel bad that now, people expect them to be friendly to Africans, as if nothing happened
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Hope you won't beg for money on their page
omo see casting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Not true,African Americans are just lucky to be in a rich racist country,carribean countries are one of the poorest in the world.
carribean countries one of the poorest shocked
bro change that mindset abeg grin grin grin
carribean countries are actually richer than many african countries and even if they are poor nigeria is poorer than them cheesy.the carribean dollar holds strong and the naira cant stand to it.
the average carribean poor lives much better lifestyle compared to the average nigerian poor.
the other day i sent someone 10 east carribean dollar and when the person told me he had receieved it it was reading 1500 naira in his account
african countries are amongst the poorest in the world
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is already looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratched Nigerian men.
grin grin grin sister calm down who offend you laidis
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 10:34pm On May 05, 2020
Ilamina:

It's just pure jealousy

honey..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2020
Yeah,some believe we are coming to encroach on their space,my sister who schools there said one day during a debate in school one came to meet and told her to her face "you don't belong here",aside forget all you hear AA's and nigeria get along,is just the "culture" problem many Nigerians don't like their culture and life style
Ilamina:

It's just pure jealousy

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2020
Haiti??,I never said all Caribbean countries though but in the west they are seen as poor,but compared to us some are trying like jamaica,and you are comparing them to us "africans"
lefulefu:
carribean countries one of the poorest shocked
bro change that mindset abeg grin grin grin
carribean countries are actually richer than many african countries and even if they are poor nigeria is poorer than them cheesy.the carribean dollar holds strong and the naira cant stand to it.
the average carribean poor lives much better lifestyle compared to the average nigerian poor.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 10:38pm On May 05, 2020
Never had a black American friend

But the Caribbeans I have met
Their life style is too much for me

Weed, very aggressive and violent
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2020
So are we Nigerians just that we have a rich conservative majority,I live in Edo state what I am seeing come 20 years our youths won't be any different from them

Well they are nice though but I don't really think I marry one sha but If is to pick I'll go with caribbeans they have alot of conversatives there who don't engage in such vices
Ilamina:
Never had a black American friend

But the Caribbeans I have met
Their life style is too much for me

Weed, very aggressive and violent
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Haiti??,I never said all Caribbean countries though but in the west they are seen as poor,but compared to us some are trying like jamaica,and you are comparing them to us "africans"
i used to think they were dirt poor until i came here.even though some of them might complain about their govt they much living better than us in africa.they have constant eletricity in their homes,running water in their homes and food is quite cheap.even the poor and the homeless here are well fed.since i have been here i havent experienced any major power cut like i experience all the time in nigeria.carribean countries like the bahamas,barbados are much better off than nigeria.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
Lol many african countries have this too,Nigeria is just useless,I one day hope to go to other carribean countries though
lefulefu:
i used to think were dirt poor until i cam here.even though some of them might complain about their govt they much living better than us in africa.they have constant eletricity in their homes,running water in their homes and food is quite cheap.even the poor and the homeless here are well fed.since i have been here i havent experienced any major power cut like i experience all the time in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Lol many african countries have this too,Nigeria is just useless,I one day hope to go to other carribean countries though
there are nigerians even living and working in the bahamas and barbados
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2020
Wow that's nice,what country are you at
lefulefu:
there are nigerians even working in the bahamas and barbados
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Wow that's nice,what country are you at
i am in commonwealth of dominica.its a very small island of a country
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
Are black people there too??
lefulefu:
i am in commonwealth of dominica.its a very small island of a country
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Gomina16(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
yes!!! I so much like their galz pretty and intelligent.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Are black people there too??
yea blacks and mixed ppl with eithnic caribs that look like sort of native indians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? / Guys Do You Ever Regret Treating A Good Ex-girlfriend Badly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.