Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag (10445 Views)

Sierra Leone Has So Much Swag / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
Ohh they have natives there,last time i went was like 10 years ago on family vacation,but the women are nice sha,just have to save i'll go to bahamas or babados
lefulefu:
yea blacks and mixed ppl with eithnic caribs that look like sort of native indians
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Sixfeetbelle: 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is already looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratched Nigerian men.

Amen Sister grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 11:20pm On May 05, 2020
I have met many poor Caribbeans

I think in general African international students are richer than them
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Dollywood(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2020
America is a very rich country they eat good food there and live a good life there, the average African man is struggling under the scorching sun of Africa to meet his needs, both Africans and AA have good looking guys, we both look alike though, we're all Africa descendant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:45pm On May 05, 2020
You people are very delusional. Where do you pull out these facts from? That is a bloody lie, go to European countries and see how your brothers are treated lmao. Even in the US, lots of women are wary of Nigerian men because of their bad reputation. You are very funny sha grin grin grin How can you say Nigerian men are sough after ffs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OriflameNIG:
The op has never been to the United States, all the image she has about Americans are from movies and sport shows. Every single country on earth have Hansome and ugly men. So just the way you insulted Nigerian men Who are loved and sought after in most countries of the world remember to insult the bleached, pot bellied ladies with fake hair and nails longer than River nile.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:48pm On May 05, 2020
Loool hun, I can tell you've never been abroad. When it comes to interracial marriages in the Nigerian community, Nigerian women marry out twice as much as Naija men, and na only old grannies una sabi. The entire world doesn't like black men in general, especially African men. Infact, in most racist Eastern European countries, they'd tolerate an African American man over a Nigerian. Nobody loves you abeg, stop deluding yourself. African men are unfortunately at the bottom of the totem pole.
OriflameNIG:
Get an international passport, travel and see how many women love Naija guys. Who dey rush una. Nobody

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:55pm On May 05, 2020
Khiaa khia please come and dispute these "facts". The bolded is a bloody lie, just visit lipstick alley- a very popular forum for African American women- and see how much they dislike African men- especially Nigerians. The ones that dated Nigerian men all had terrible experiences and all complained about the misogyny and controlling nature of Naija men and they always warned other black women to steer clear away from them. You people just be saying lies just to make yourselves feel better. The average ADOS woman would rather deal with the bullshit of her fellow akata man than to deal with the bullshit of a Nigerian lmaoooo.
MelaninSkinGirl:

Check the statistics, African American women are even now going for African men to avoid the baby-daddy drama of African-American men.

What about men here in Nigeria? We are all a product of our environment. Nigerian girls in Nigeria are not fit either. The weather is too harsh to workout in, the economy is hard, stress causes weight gain etc. An example this COVID-19 pandemic, in America, the Government is literally paying it's citizens to stay at home. That didn't happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:58pm On May 05, 2020
Na African American men are the most attractive looking black men
Caribbean men are the second best
Habesha men rank third
South African men are fourth
The rest can eat shit... west African men are last lol
1Sharon:

Do you see AAs and Caribbeans emigrating to Africa ? It's always the other way round.

Look up pics of Africans back home and Caribbeans back home, the Caribbeans look fresher.

They are the most attractive group of blacks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 12:00am On May 06, 2020
I used to think black American men were the hottest

But my Cameroonian friend said African men are the best good looking because we are the original blacks

But those ones are half baked

I now think Caribbean men are hotter than aa men
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by JoshRocs(m): 12:00am On May 06, 2020
A large percent of African Americans do not go beyond high school only few do make it to colleges, going to school isn't a priority to many of them, about being rich YES to a average Nigerian most African Americans live far above the dollar mark while a large percent are middle class families. There's nothing enticing about their lives anyone should wish for.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MENTORCH(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is already looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratched Nigerian men.

Lmao, not all black Americans are fit and all that. The ones you see are probably athletes and artists in the entertainment industry that need to be fit coz of their careers, you see them on TV. If you live in America you will know half of them are either obese or not fit. Also, there are many Nigerian guys that have nice bodies.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 12:03am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Loool hun, I can tell you've never been abroad. When it comes to interracial marriages in the Nigerian community, Nigerian women marry out twice as much as Naija men, and na only old grannies una sabi. The entire world doesn't like black men in general, especially African men. Infact, in most racist Eastern European countries, they'd tolerate an African American man over a Nigerian. Nobody loves you abeg, stop deluding yourself. African men are unfortunately at the bottom of the totem pole.
tho I agree with you but African men are not at the bottom of the least wanted men I think Indian men occupy that spot grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ruggedtimi(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2020
NO Racist, trust me white-americans have a better swag. black americans are mostly handsome and no unique swag.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 12:08am On May 06, 2020
Most of yhe babes bashing pot bellied 35 year old men here are also serving as there side chic offline grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 12:10am On May 06, 2020
Indian men are hot
Indian men very naughty hilarious attitude

Many Indian men with good jobs

But when you hear that they have small dicks
You get discouraged
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MENTORCH(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

You are so wrong, who told you the entire world doesn’t like men. Blackmen all over the world have more chances of fucking the races than any other race. I’m a full blown Blackman, dark skinned Nigerian I have bleeped all the races. I don’t know where in American you live, but you are totally wrong. Also, there are far more Nigerian guys marrying other races, than other races marrying our girls. Atleast 6 of my friends married young pretty white girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2020
Ilamina:
They just look so heavy, bold and strong

These blacks in the new world

Are truly a blessing, Africa gave to the world

Unfortunately through slavery
But they ended to become a blessing to the world

They just stand out in their movies and white movies and sports in America
all this doesn't mean they have swag
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ruggedtimi(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2020
MENTORCH:

You are so wrong, who told you the entire world doesn’t like men. Blackmen all over the world have more chances of fucking the races than any other race. I’m a full blown Blackman, dark skinned Nigerian I have bleeped all the races. I don’t know where in American you live, but you are totally wrong. Also, there are far more Nigerian guys marrying other races, than other races marrying our girls. Atleast 6 of my friends married young pretty white girls.
A rich Caucasian Man has better chances ahead of a rich blackman to get a date online with a Chinese/Japanese woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:16am On May 06, 2020
lol continue to fool yourself, I wont even argue with you. if you determine your worth by fucking and not what you can actually contribute, you just proved me right that black men are the dregs of the world lmaoooo
MENTORCH:

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 12:16am On May 06, 2020
MENTORCH:

Lmao, not all black Americans are fit and all that. The ones you see are probably athletes and artists others in the entertainment industry that need to be fit coz of their careers, you see them on TV. If you live in America you will know half of them are either obese or not fit. Also, there are many Nigerian guys that have nice bodies.

not on tv, not athletes and artists, many african american men are actually fit, they look smart even on suit, they dress well they take care of themselves.

Lets be realistic, it is just recently that some nigerian men started upgrading, thanks to the internet and guys who went abroad and brought style back home
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:16am On May 06, 2020
ew they stink like curry

I just wish they'd stop chasing me
Ilamina:
Indian men are hot

You get discouraged
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 12:17am On May 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
A rich Caucasian Man has better chances ahead of a rich blackman to get a date online with a Chinese/Japanese woman.

fact
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:17am On May 06, 2020
I love my naija men sha, wont lie. na una I go marry las las not these pale faces or curry eaters grin
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 12:18am On May 06, 2020
Ilamina:
Indian men are hot

You get discouraged

Indian men arent hot anything, they dont take their bath, they are dirty and smell alot even their girls are the same thing

family of pigs both boys and girls

Pls dont be deceive by indian series.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 12:37am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ew they stink like curry

I just wish they'd stop chasing me
The won’t. They are the best you can attract
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:43am On May 06, 2020
mtscheeeeeew
0KNM:
The won’t. They are the best you can attract
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by drips8(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
NO Racist, trust me white-americans have a better swag. black americans are mostly handsome and no unique swag.

White Americans are actually copying the African Americans from urban style of dressing to music styles like Hip Hop. The women also copy black women, they get braids, tan their skin and even get butt enlargement surgery.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by khiaa(f): 1:04am On May 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are loved and cherrised by who? I guess old white women.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by drips8(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Na African American men are the most attractive looking black men
Caribbean men are the second best
Habesha men rank third
South African men are fourth
The rest can eat shit... west African men are last lol

Same way African American women look better than West African women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 1:07am On May 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Indian men arent hot anything, they dont take their bath, they are dirty and smell alot even their girls are the same thing

family of pigs both boys and girls

Pls dont be deceive by indian series.

Honey what is biting you? c'mon talk to boo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by khiaa(f): 1:07am On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

"HI, I'M 38 YEARS OLD AND I LOOK PREGNANT, ANGRY, AND AGGRESSIVE, AND NOBODY CAN WALK WITH ME IN PUBLIC".
But you are one of the LGBTQ people.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 1:08am On May 06, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Khiaa khia please come and dispute these "facts". The bolded is a bloody lie, just visit lipstick alley- a very popular forum for African American women- and see how much they dislike African men- especially Nigerians. The ones that dated Nigerian men all had terrible experiences and all complained about the misogyny and controlling nature of Naija men and they always warned other black women to steer clear away from them. You people just be saying lies just to make yourselves feel better. The average ADOS woman would rather deal with the bullshit of her fellow akata man than to deal with the bullshit of a Nigerian lmaoooo.

The colourists Akata men who love white girls and non-black women? The colourist Akata men that toast to light skinned babies with their white/nonblack girlfriends/wives? The colourists Akata men that denigrate Dark skinned women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Blind Date Competition / What Are Edo Men Like? / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.