Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag (10443 Views)

Sierra Leone Has So Much Swag / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by DriggityDre: 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
Chai. OP said hungry, pregnant and aggressive. Nawao grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:01pm On May 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you aa American smiley
And in your profile it's look as if you're being FÚCKed by a white guy though it's not clear
Are you married to him smiley
PARtlyeah
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by superfitsez(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2020
Rickjordan:
he no go manage you sef, go for your type,Mr ibu dem
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:05pm On May 05, 2020
Do you used to do the thing in SeConDaRy school where everybody would gather and give them tRiBes?
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by DriggityDre: 7:06pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
PARtlyeah

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:07pm On May 05, 2020
superfitsez:

he no go manage you sef, go for your type,Mr ibu dem
LOl BRinG baCk OuR men kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Tozic: 7:32pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Continue deceiving yourself.

YOU THINK THEY HAVE ENTITLED MINDSET LIKE YOU? NUT! THEIR ADVANCEMENT IS WAY TOO ABOVE YOUR SENSORY PERCEPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ablemax(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is always looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratched Nigerian men.

Na wa o,

Op you forget say your father that gave birth to you is also one of the
old looking pregnant, angry and aggressive that you cant even walk with him in public.

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by nairaman66(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'll kill to have him tongue

You can kill to have someone who doesn’t know you exist! Just imagine if you parents read your comment. Shame
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by ItooWorWor(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is always looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratched Nigerian men.
Hahahaha!

Bae you no get joy o grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:01pm On May 05, 2020
Ilamina:
I used to be into their basketball players, lebron James and all

But not anymore

I prefer Caribbean men looks at the moment

I love carribean with my trim tummy. Send me ur number so I can send you pictures.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by seanjy4konji: 8:18pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl like i admire their pics anytime i log into social media especially those basketball players i can kill to have them
confused soul

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Check the statistics, African American women are even now going for African men to avoid the baby-daddy drama of African-American men.

What about men here in Nigeria? We are all a product of our environment. Nigerian girls in Nigeria are not fit either. The weather is too harsh to workout in, the economy is hard, stress causes weight gain etc. An example this COVID-19 pandemic, in America, the Government is literally paying it's citizens to stay at home. That didn't happen in Nigeria.

Show me your statistics

It is the other way around African men are going after African-american women to legitimize their stay in the US.

Very few African american women marry African men

You wrote like we dont have baby mama issues in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Show me your statistics

It is the other way around African men are going after African-american women to legitimize their stay in the US.

Very few African american women marry African men

You wrote like we dont have baby mama issues in Nigeria

Of course there are the desperado African men marring American women for papers, yes it happens, but they usually marry low value black women or fat ugly white women/ugly older women. That is a minority. The high value African men with a good degree and good jobs who are not colourists marry and are favoured by African or African American women.

Do we have babymama drama in Nigeria? I thought everybody is married by 25
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
Ilamina:
They just look so heavy, bold and strong

These blacks in the new world

Are truly a blessing, Africa gave to the world

Unfortunately through slavery
But they ended to become a blessing to the world

Being sold into slavery ended up working in the favour of Caribbeans and AAs.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 1Sharon(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl like i admire their pics anytime i log into social media especially those basketball players i can kill to have them

Hope you won't beg for money on their page

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
All of u ladies here wishing for wat even u are not, is stupid

Hater, is you mad?
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
Not true,African Americans are just lucky to be in a rich racist country,carribean countries are one of the poorest in the world.
1Sharon:

Being sold into slavery ended up working in the favour of Caribbeans and AAs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
1Sharon:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Not true,African Americans are just lucky to be in a rich racist country,carribean countries are one of the poorest in the world.

Do you see AAs and Caribbeans emigrating to Africa ? It's always the other way round.

Look up pics of Africans back home and Caribbeans back home, the Caribbeans look fresher.

They are the most attractive group of blacks
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
1Sharon:

Hater, is you mad?
angry I fvck people like u everyday so why Will I hate ur skinny ass stupid
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2020
Africa is poor,AA's are the wealthy ones,caribbean is worst than many parts if africa,haiti is one of the poorest countries in the world

As I said popularity and culture comes into play

And Ethiopians/Somalians are the most good looking blacks

And besides these people take good care of themselves especially AA's,just look at AA's how they raise their girls to love their hair and take care of their bodies and compare to nigeria where girls shave their heads but please don't compare us to caribbeans they are worst than nigerians,most of the good looking carribeans are in the USA or britian
1Sharon:

Do you see AAs and Caribbeans emigrating to Africa ? It's always the other way round.

Look up pics of Africans back home and Caribbeans back home, the Caribbeans look fresher.

They are the most attractive group of blacks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Africa is poor,AA's are the wealthy ones,caribbean is worst than many parts if africa,haiti is one of the poorest countries in the world

As I said popularity and culture comes into play

And Ethiopians/Somalians are the most good looking blacks

And besides these people take good care of themselves especially AA's,just look at AA's how they raise their girls to love their hair and take care of their bodies and compare to nigeria where girls shave their heads but please don't compare us to caribbeans they are worst than nigerians,most of the good looking carribeans are in the USA or britian

Did you read what I said ? Look up pics of Caribbeans and Africans in their natural habitat and see who looks better
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2020
And i was talking from personal experience Not internet pictures
1Sharon:

Did you read what I said ? Look up pics of Caribbeans and Africans in their natural habitat and see who looks better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by jericco1(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Killer undecided
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by wiseone28: 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
1Sharon:

hahaha you have said it all cheesy

Nothing to read again

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Keketu(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is already looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratchedp Nigerian men.
hello lady, send your number and account teller for bank
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Of course there are the desperado African men marring American women for papers, yes it happens, but they usually marry low value black women or fat ugly white women/ugly older women. That is a minority. The high value African men with a good degree and good jobs who are not colourists marry are favoured by African or African American women.

Do we have babymama drama in Nigeria? I thought everybody is married by 25

We do, many abandon single mothers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 9:48pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:

Well some of them still hate us because we sold our people

Why hate us, if they think they are now better off

Black Americans still struggling to stop their prison culture

Caribbeans, some are poor, they are also very violent

They have their own issues
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

We do, many abandon single mothers

Is it Divorced mothers or the man never married her to begin with?
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 9:55pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Is it Divorced mothers or the man never married her to begin with?

The man never married her.

Many men do that here now, they pregnant women and abandon them, never wanting to take responsibility for their act

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
And i was talking from personal experience Not internet pictures

You've been to the caribbean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Nairaland Blind Date Competition / What Are Edo Men Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.