Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (215549 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by shellyandy44: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Life can be very displeasing especially when we loose the ones we love and cherish so much.My husband abandoned me and my 2 kids for 2 years he said he wanted new adventures.I asked what i had done wrong but he said nothing.He continued paying our bills but moved in with another woman i was so frustrated and a times i will cry all night because i needed my husband by my side. all thanks to [GREATAZUKASPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM], i was nearly loosing hope until i saw an article on how Dr AZUKA cast a love spell to make lovers come back. There is no harm in trying, i said to my self. i contacted him via email and after 48 hrs my story changed. words will not be enough to appreciate what he has done for me. i have promised to share the testimony as long as i live because he brought back happiness and joy into my life.If you having any kind of problem in your relationship and you need your man back i RECOMMEND Dr AZUKA .please do contact him directly on Greatazukaspellcast@yahoo.com.or through his website{http://greatazukaspellcas.wix.com/greatazukaspellcast} or. https://www.facebook.com/DrAZUKASPELLCAST..Call Him +2349037171626...
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by lemonangel(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
dear friends, do you have a problem with your relationship? did you lose your ex boyfriend or girlfriend and you want him or her back? are you going through an emotional trauma as a result of your break up at the moment? maybe you have tried several ways to get your ex back but to no avail. all of that can end if you will only let me help you. i have helped several others get back their ex's and i believe my strategies will work for you. its guaranteed to get you connected to your ex in 30 days or less! do not spend one more day alone and thinking your brains out. you can be happy again. you can have a blissful relationship. to learn more, visit www.lemonangel.com.ng
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by morgankeri2: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2015
[b]My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com tel:+234186885231)Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
[/b]

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by lordmahatra2: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Things were not fair to me when my lover left me for another girl. My name is Tatae from Sweden and there has been a lot of joy in my heart since the very day that Dr.lord mahatra whose contact details are via phone number +2347037292247 or via email at: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com came to rescue me from the bondage i was in before. And i still thank the owners of that site on were able to display Dr.lord mahatra contact details and address because through the help of dr. lord mahatra a lot of broken home has been restored do contact dr. lord mahatra on the details displayed above and achieve lover and romance in your relationship

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by sandy222: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2015
I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com or check him directly on his website at www.bullytemplehelp.webs.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple""" he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by sevdagulea120: 3:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Today being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love so much, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr dayo for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr dayo how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which then he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr dayo so much because i believe he can't fail me but truly Dr dayo never failed me cos a man that stand on his worlds is really a man,my husband who left me for a year plus replied my text and for the first time returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy and so grateful to Dr dayo for what he has done for me. if you are there passing through this same problem or of any kinds just contact this great man on dayolovespell@gmail.com or call him on +2348149158514

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by LayneyHeffler: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much priest Omar for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Lucaperry3: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.