Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,662 members, 7,862,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Ladies And Entitlement Mentality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Entitlement Mentality (1754 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2020
Offpoint:

We are in circle repeating the same thing over and over again...

Let those who can afford pay let them pay...
Let those who can not, let them pay.

Let those who cannot stop insulting those who can and let those who can stop insulting those who cannot..

Relationship is not by force, if can't keep a girlfriend... Stay single or visit brothel or masturbate.

I hate rants on something you aren't force into doing.

we are not repeating the same thing ... because you are blaming humble men for saying NO to paying for a GF to be with them, while you should instead blame these undercover oloshos for expecting all men to pay for these good for nothing women.

furthermore, this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with r/ships, as we all know that majority of men dont need to pay to date women AND majority of women dont expect to be paid to date you (unless they are undercover oloshos). these women are prostitutes who will date even a donkey if it had money, and you shouldnt compare these women with good women out there NOR should you compare these donkeys (who pay for them) with humble Nigerian men.

only donkeys pay to keep a r/ship... and if money is what keeps you dating a babe, then donkey you are.
Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by Offpoint: 11:38pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

we are not repeating the same thing ... because you are blaming humble men for saying NO to paying for a GF to be with them, while you should instead blame these undercover oloshos for expecting all men to pay for these good for nothing women.

furthermore, this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with r/ships, as we all know that majority of men dont need to pay to date women AND majority of women dont expect to be paid to date you (unless they are undercover oloshos). these women are prostitutes who will date even a donkey if it had money, and you shouldnt compare these women with good women out there NOR should you compare these donkeys (who pay for them) with humble Nigerian men.

only donkeys pay to keep a r/ship... and if money is what keeps you dating a babe, then donkey you are.
I drop my pen here sir...
I can't can't again
Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by Genset: 11:54pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint post=89232503]
We are in circle repeating the same thing over and over again...

Let those who can afford pay let them pay...
Let those who can not, let them pay.

Let those who cannot stop insulting those who can and let those who can stop insulting those who cannot..

Relationship is not by force, if can't keep a girlfriend... Stay single or visit brothel or masturbate.

God bless u offpoint. Let those who can afford it afford it. If they can't, let them take several seats back . After all, Nigerian girls offer nothing in relationship apart from sex . But the irony is that the only thing most Nigerian guys value most is Sex. Give ur yourself freely to a guy u love without money attached, they end up calling u cheap and fish brain. Attach monetary benefits to it, they call u gold-digger. Which do they want girls to do?
Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by Offpoint: 11:59pm On May 05, 2020
Genset:
It's beginning to annoy me bro, too many of guys rants on this forum. No one gets into a relationship at gun point.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by zanebaddo(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2020
Premiumwriter:
The problem we as men are facing is the false sense of scarcity women have created.

Even with stats showing that there are more women than men, a lot of men still think there is a shortage of women.

There are more men in the world than women. There are only but few countries where you have more women than man.
Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 6:47am On May 06, 2020
zanebaddo:
There are more men in the world than women. There are only but few countries where you have more women than man.

Big lie.. Women are much more than men in this world
Re: Ladies And Entitlement Mentality by zanebaddo(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Big lie.. Women are much more than men in this world
Oga, let me have your facts..I refer you to Google. The Bible may have told you that in the last days the ratio of women to men will be 7:1, that is not the case yet.

You can only tell me that we have much older women than men because men are naturally prone/exposed to death than women.

I don't know how old you are but if you are upto 30 years. You would find out that most women your age are married..and in every age grade, you have more married women than single ones..Go out there. Use Google please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? / Stop Playing, Check Out These Madt Sneaker (photos) / Why I Almost Committed Suicide Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.