Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (11396 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by MOBO444(f): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
They have no choice,they should let us roam,Men must have 100 percent freedom,PERIOD.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Mygoldie(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
this thread is something else.
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Mygoldie(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^Nite never reach for where u dey

or are u working @ TESCO today!
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked Bumping tactics? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^I wanna ask u smtin

why is it that after all your response, you always put that smiley { undecided }
is that your nature or is that how your mouth is in reality!
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Mygoldie(f): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

^^Nite never reach for where u dey

or are u working @ TESCO today!

i wish i was working at tesco tonight,i would have eaten all the food in the shop. grin undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

^^I wanna ask u smtin

why is it that after all your response, you always put that smiley { undecided }
is that your nature or is that how your mouth is in reality!

^^I wanna ask you something.

Why is it that after all your questions, you always put that exclamation mark{ ! }
Is that your nature, or is that how you are in reality? undecided

Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
ode angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2011

Ogunfe. angry grin

Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2011

Cat gat your mouth? undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by 190: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
you don see where frog jam moto before

na so e go be 4 ur body soon
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Phate07(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2011

**clicks ignore** angry undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2011
I would forgive my dude for cheating but I will only excuse it (so to speak) ONE TIME only!
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Orton10(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2011
^
Why not 3-5 times, i mean be generous here.lol
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2011
Mschew! Give him 3-5 chances? Only thing I will give him is my heeled snow boot. . .up his haaas! grin
Re: Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's by HTownEve(f): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Quote from Deniyor:
Forgiving a cheating wife does not make you a fool or a weak person, in fact it the other way round, it makes you a much better person, more understanding, and more sensible, ( we are not saying those who don’t forgive are weak or otherwise).

This also does not mean we approve of cheating, but what it means or what we are trying to say, is what we never give our selves time to think things over, once we hear the word cheating, we normally would react. Yes it does not matter who approached who, if it was your wife or the other man, that is irrelevant, what is sad but important is that they are cheating, and a solution has to be reached.

Understanding your wife is very important as well as understand why she cheated, we always make this mistake when we hear the word cheat, we dismiss the women, and refuse to have a dialog, you need to, you need very much to see things from her eyes, why she cheated how she felt, how she covered her tracks, what she wanted out of the other person, this way you are able to put things to gather and work out a better relationship plan for the future, there is just no woman out there who would not cheat in certain situation, , unless they are born again Christian, those who think and believe theirs would never do a thing like it, and it happened, should not run a mile from the problem, it so easy this days to just end the marriage just for selfish reason, if it was your good job, and you had some problem with you boss or the job, will you just leave it and walk way. , will you not try and rectify the problem, the way it is with all marriages, problems comes, you look for the solution, the word solution is for a reason.

And forgiving her cheating ways, try and work thing out, so it will not occur again, remember your marriage is for life, most cases when a partner cheats, and they work things out by talking about everything and seeing things from different angles, it brings them ever closer together, please do not forget your marriage vows.

Believe this; every good marriage and long lasting ones are always face with major problems, it all the testing of your marriage to a more better great place.

so guys pls make it a top priority to forgive your spouses even as we enter a new year, women pls let us try to make a diference in our relationship with our spouses it will certainly make the world a better place.

Now 190 et al, what do you think of this version?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.