Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,950 members, 5,778,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 12:49 AM

I got rebuked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I got rebuked. (591 Views)

First Day Of School, Every Jinx Is Hereby Rebuked / Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I got rebuked. by Incrizz(f): 7:06pm On May 05
After I got rebuked by these Nairalanders, I asked God to confirm His Word, for a witness, but Nathan Mattera's comment is what I got.

Nathan Mattera he Bible says anyone who takes the mark of the beast not who keeps the mark of the beast.
Once you have it you are done for. God did not tell us to be creative with it. We must not have anything to do with the new system at all in anyway shape or form.

Revelation 14:9-11
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

NB
(This is taking a lot of guts to add, but I did dream that we were all running. Everybody. Politicians and all.)

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I got rebuked. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05
stop misapplying the scripture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I got rebuked. by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On May 05
Lostz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I got rebuked. by budaatum: 8:36pm On May 05

Re: I got rebuked. by Incrizz(f): 12:02am On May 06

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I got rebuked. by posty56(m): 12:06am On May 06
it means anything that cause u to sin cut it off, it does not mean literally,the Bible was written in parables no be clear I them they take read am

PS:YOUR TOPIC SHOULD BE IN THE RELEGION SECTION
Re: I got rebuked. by Incrizz(f): 1:55am On May 15
Lostz:

Noted. Thanks.
Re: I got rebuked. by Incrizz(f): 1:57am On May 15
[quote author=baralatie post=89225291][/quote]

Noted. Thanks
Re: I got rebuked. by Incrizz(f): 1:57am On May 15
posty56:
it means anything that cause u to sin cut it off, it does not mean literally,the Bible was written in parables no be clear I them they take read am

PS:YOUR TOPIC SHOULD BE IN THE RELEGION SECTION

Noted. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material And She Is Ready For Marriage. / A Pregnant Lady Assaulting Her Boyfriend With A Belt For Cheating On Her -Video / Two Ladies Dance Unclad As They Listen To A Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.