Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48780 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Gadafii: 5:06am On May 30, 2020
True true market no good oo, you are abiutbto be tested as a man what material u are made of, when alhaja jam Sarah, ur egungun don near express be that, and dangote trailer dey ply that express steady grin

Good work mi bredda

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 11:44am On May 30, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol no I don't get the thing about the poem. Is that a thing now? I have never known Nigerian ladies to like poems or are you living in an alternate reality? And she even wanted it to be longer. Wonderment! grin

Hells yeah, I'm interested in your situationship. Drop it like it's hot, let's turn that into a subplot on this thread. grin tongue

Boarding school wey dem no dey flog person, is that one a boarding school? grin Just kidding man, I hated the life back then, and I'm glad things are better now.

I really suffered back then o chai grin

I chop cane sotay I con dey do odeshi, dey turn am to rep. Back den e be like say na who sabi chop cane pass, na him the babes dey trip for. Hard life mehn.

Yes, I'll be in touch.

Okay, what I meant was... During birthdays, girls at my school like being given birthday cards that reflect on the relationship you have with them. For example, if I'm writing a birthday card to my girlfriend, I'll start reminiscing all the moments we've shared, things we've experienced together , how I fee about her etc. Stuff like that, I agree that that's romantic and all but I writing her a heartfelt 8 lines poem would be a good substitute but apparently it was too short. grin grin I dunno if you get what I'm saying now.

Okay the situationship.. Put this plot in your head first. We'll name the girl Bianca (not her real name though) and the boy Greg (also not his real name). They are my classmates. So Greg is like the King of the class, the most popular, gets the most girls, tall, athletic, I'll put rich but nah relatively everybody is rich in my school. So Bianca is also hot too in a way. She has the biggest ass and she has a sexy shape and seniors had been dying for her since her JS1. Basically they dated throughout SS2 and were like good complements. It was like perfect and all... But they broke up last summer. Boom I was interested in her around that time, it just kinda happened cos we were just casual friends. But I started talking to her more during our Cambridge Summer Extension and things started going well between us. Now imagine me... Not tall, I wear glasses, In the class handsome boys' ratings, I'm about 3rd so I'm higher than Greg though so you can say I'm fine, I play soccer but I'm not excellent, I'm extremely smart. So you can say I'm like a nerd. She started having an interest in me when we entered SS3 but then it would be weird for someone like her to date a nerd and someone who was at that time shorter than her, so she didn't really show it. However, things progressed and we started getting closer. Kissed a few times and made out but nothing too exquisite. Greg started getting jealous and was openly flirting with her to annoy me but had another girlfriend in different school. Blah blah... people started noticing I and Bianca's connection though it was weird for both of us but we kinda went along with it. Skip, skip, skip.... One of my classmates decided to make a lie that I and Bianca were dating when Greg went home( for something I can't remember) and when he came back to school, he told Greg. The lie got to everybody in our set and we decided to go with it. It was also weird but almost everyone believed it, some were skeptical because it seemed absurd for us to be dating. Blah blah blah... then a day to our going home due to the covid quarantine, she kinda told boys on our dining table that we weren't dating. I heard it and I was very angry and when she came to talk to me the next day before we left, I told her how I felt. She must have felt bad because when we got home she sent me a whatsapp message about how she actually liked me and she had just being stalling and hiding it because of the complications.... that kinda stuff and we made out. So basically we are just like friends with benefits now until we graduate. (PHEW.. THAT WAS A LONG PARAGRAPH) So that is one of the stories of my life.

Yeah things are somehow better now. So if I understand you, you must have some scars or something due to cane grin Yeah the ladies also do seem to love the Burna Boys cheesy cheesy cheesy. But now it's about money, sports, intelligence or popularity ratings. grin grin grin

Well that's all for now..

P.S. I'm still somehow pissed that I'm not getting enough comments on my story. Just wondering if its because of the genre, Science Fiction.... But there's nothing I can do though.

9 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2020
grin nobody fit handle your matter

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
Electricboy:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
Dybala11:

Lemme do amebo little. Oga wayward, which project o?? Abi is it what I'm thinking.

Lol what are you thinking?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
Gadafii:
True true market no good oo, you are abiutbto be tested as a man what material u are made of, when alhaja jam Sarah, ur egungun don near express be that, and dangote trailer dey ply that express steady grin

Good work mi bredda

grin grin grin

Oshey padi mi toh sure

Woman matter no be small tin o
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
DarkGamer:

Okay, what I meant was... During birthdays, girls at my school like being given birthday cards that reflect on the relationship you have with them. For example, if I'm writing a birthday card to my girlfriend, I'll start reminiscing all the moments we've shared, things we've experienced together , how I fee about her etc. Stuff like that, I agree that that's romantic and all but I writing her a heartfelt 8 lines poem would be a good substitute but apparently it was too short. grin grin I dunno if you get what I'm saying now.

Okay the situationship.. Put this plot in your head first. We'll name the girl Bianca (not her real name though) and the boy Greg (also not his real name). They are my classmates. So Greg is like the King of the class, the most popular, gets the most girls, tall, athletic, I'll put rich but nah relatively everybody is rich in my school. So Bianca is also hot too in a way. She has the biggest ass and she has a sexy shape and seniors had been dying for her since her JS1. Basically they dated throughout SS2 and were like good complements. It was like perfect and all... But they broke up last summer. Boom I was interested in her around that time, it just kinda happened cos we were just casual friends. But I started talking to her more during our Cambridge Summer Extension and things started going well between us. Now imagine me... Not tall, I wear glasses, In the class handsome boys' ratings, I'm about 3rd so I'm higher than Greg though so you can say I'm fine, I play soccer but I'm not excellent, I'm extremely smart. So you can say I'm like a nerd. She started having an interest in me when we entered SS3 but then it would be weird for someone like her to date a nerd and someone who was at that time shorter than her, so she didn't really show it. However, things progressed and we started getting closer. Kissed a few times and made out but nothing too exquisite. Greg started getting jealous and was openly flirting with her to annoy me but had another girlfriend in different school. Blah blah... people started noticing I and Bianca's connection though it was weird for both of us but we kinda went along with it. Skip, skip, skip.... One of my classmates decided to make a lie that I and Bianca were dating when Greg went home( for something I can't remember) and when he came back to school, he told Greg. The lie got to everybody in our set and we decided to go with it. It was also weird but almost everyone believed it, some were skeptical because it seemed absurd for us to be dating. Blah blah blah... then a day to our going home due to the covid quarantine, she kinda told boys on our dining table that we weren't dating. I heard it and I was very angry and when she came to talk to me the next day before we left, I told her how I felt. She must have felt bad because when we got home she sent me a whatsapp message about how she actually liked me and she had just being stalling and hiding it because of the complications.... that kinda stuff and we made out. So basically we are just like friends with benefits now until we graduate. (PHEW.. THAT WAS A LONG PARAGRAPH) So that is one of the stories of my life.

Yeah things are somehow better now. So if I understand you, you must have some scars or something due to cane grin Yeah the ladies also do seem to love the Burna Boys cheesy cheesy cheesy. But now it's about money, sports, intelligence or popularity ratings. grin grin grin

Well that's all for now..

P.S. I'm still somehow pissed that I'm not getting enough comments on my story. Just wondering if its because of the genre, Science Fiction.... But there's nothing I can do though.

Lol that is some story you got there. How tall is Bianca? And how tall are you? Personally I hate it when a lady is taller than me. I can hardly be called tall, just average at best, standing in at 5'9". I thank God for my height sha, cos I always imagine how it would have been if I was shorter. grin

I am so sorry about your thread bro. Honestly I am not so much a fan of Science Fiction but beyond that, Literature section in Nairaland is not what it used to be. Hardly will you see a story thread make FRONTPAGE. But you see from most other sections.

The readership base is much lower than it used to be years ago and the mods aren't doing enough to get the interest level up. Back in the day, a thread like this would have blown up. Would you believe me if I said I was also somehow disappointed by the turn up on this thread?

Sometimes you just need to keep pushing and motivate yourself even when nobody gives a shìt cos you are your biggest cheerleader. From what I observe, Wattpad is even worse. You could be writing a story all by yourself and nobody is reading it. The layout and general modus operandi is wonky to me. Opening a Facebook page and posting tidbits from your story seems like a plausible way of gathering a fan base. Better than Wattpad, somewhat better than Nairaland.

The mods really need to do better.

cc: Dominique, Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 5:12pm On May 30, 2020
Electricboy:

Omo mehn... you sef see am na.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 5:37pm On May 30, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol that is some story you got there. How tall is Bianca? And how tall are you? Personally I hate it when a lady is taller than me. I can hardly be called tall, just average at best, standing in at 5'9". I thank God for my height sha, cos I always imagine how it would have been if I was shorter. grin

I am so sorry about your thread bro. Honestly I am not so much a fan of Science Fiction but beyond that, Literature section in Nairaland is not what it used to be. Hardly will you see a story thread make FRONTPAGE. But you see from most other sections.

The readership base is much lower than it used to be years ago and the mods aren't doing enough to get the interest level up. Back in the day, a thread like this would have blown up. Would you believe me if I said I was also somehow disappointed by the turn up on this thread?

Sometimes you just need to keep pushing and motivate yourself even when nobody gives a shìt cos you are your biggest cheerleader. From what I observe, Wattpad is even worse. You could be writing a story all by yourself and nobody is reading it. The layout and general modus operandi is wonky to me. Opening a Facebook page and posting tidbits from your story seems like a plausible way of gathering a fan base. Better than Wattpad, somewhat better than Nairaland.

The mods really need to do better.

cc: Dominique, Mynd44

I think I'm like 5'6" or so... At this point in my life, we're the same height right now. I guess.. I hate the fact that I'm not tall but it all goes back to genetics. My parent's aren't tall so... I just have to marry a woman taller than me. Come to think of it, all the girls I've ever gone for have been taller than me grin grin

I guess I see your point about the whole thing. Yeah... literature is mellow compared to the other sections like romance or others. Well we've got to keep pushing. Wattpad is even worse actually, you have to be "GOOD" to get readers. But wattpad's issue is over indulgence. Millions of writers with millions of stories so it takes something special to make yours stand out.

Hmm.... your story has people on the edge of their feet dude. Well... maybe I can relate in a way. Anyhow you've got a permanent follower in me though. Ride or die...

Tell me about okadabooks ( I hope I got the name correctly)
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol what are you thinking?
I'm thinking that it's a wayward project. grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:11pm On May 30, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:18pm On May 30, 2020
DarkGamer:

I think I'm like 5'6" or so... At this point in my life, we're the same height right now. I guess.. I hate the fact that I'm not tall but it all goes back to genetics. My parent's aren't tall so... I just have to marry a woman taller than me. Come to think of it, all the girls I've ever gone for have been taller than me grin grin

I guess I see your point about the whole thing. Yeah... literature is mellow compared to the other sections like romance or others. Well we've got to keep pushing. Wattpad is even worse actually, you have to be "GOOD" to get readers. But wattpad's issue is over indulgence. Millions of writers with millions of stories so it takes something special to make yours stand out.

Hmm.... your story has people on the edge of their feet dude. Well... maybe I can relate in a way. Anyhow you've got a permanent follower in me though. Ride or die...

Tell me about okadabooks ( I hope I got the name correctly)

Ride or die, I like that.

Nothing special about okadabooks. Write a book, upload, sell it. Writing a book is one thing, marketing it or building a brand is a whole nother beast.

Forgot about the plagiarists too. Ndi bloggers. grin

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:18pm On May 30, 2020
Dybala11:

I'm thinking that it's a wayward project. grin

Nah bruv. I'm now a born against again. grin

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Streetmade(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2020
baba this one short oo, but I still appreciate ��

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmmm...! Waywardpikin
Jealousy don start o... grin

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2020
i talk say nobody fit settle your matter grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Counter24(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2020
Destinylink:
Hmmmm...! Waywardpikin

And he never fvck any of this his girls oooo..
Mtcheew .. kiss kiss undecided undecided
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
waywardpikin:

Nah bruv. I'm now a born against again. grin
Abi born against?? Lol
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2020
Counter24:

grin grin grin
Well, we don't know yet. Lets continue to read to see how the story will end.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by busybrains: 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
I c av missed a loT. B lyk mata wan Shele lyk dis. Nice 1 wayward
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetmade:
baba this one short oo, but I still appreciate ��

Another dropping shortly.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Destinylink:
Hmmmm...! Waywardpikin

My brothaaaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Electricboy:
i talk say nobody fit settle your matter grin

Mr matter... is your name Matthias? grin

Thanks for your matter bro

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Counter24:

Man shall not live by fork alone my brethren. There is also spoon, knife, goat meat, cutlass, etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dybala11:

Abi born against?? Lol

You really need to change your ways Dybala11, I've been watching you since. Give your life to Christ! angry
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Destinylink:

grin grin grin
Well, we don't know yet. Lets continue to read to see how the story will end.

Yes do stick around to see how the story will end cos if you blink you might miss something. Once I submit the last entry like this kpakam, it's going to be a mad rush so make sure you don't miss it.

3 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shout out to my nigga jacob05, I see you lurking. Any words you want to share with the rest of the class? cheesy
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Happy new month everyone! I pray for more blessings for all of us. May we all be met at our points of need, may all things work together for our good and for our upliftment, may all the things we lay our hands upon bring forth plentiful fruit, and lastly, may the month of June be the best year we have ever had - a harbinger of even greater things to come. More life, more wins, more love and more funds for all of us, now and forever. Amen.

Next update loading shortly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
waywardpikin:
Happy new month everyone! I pray for more blessings for all of us. May we all be met at our points of need, may all things work together for our good and for our upliftment, may all the things we lay our hands upon bring forth plentiful fruit, and lastly, may the month of June be the best year we have ever had - a harbinger of even greater things to come. More life, more wins, more love and more funds for all of us, now and forever. Amen.

Next update loading shortly.

Likewise with INTEREST.... Bro! #BlessUp

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by eloyce(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by eloyce(f): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
waywardpikin:

Man shall not live by fork alone my brethren. There is also spoon, knife, goat meat, cutlass, etc.
Haqhaqhaq
It's obvious waywardpikin don't have sense grin grin

New month greetings oga wayward, wayward shildren and wayward wannabes kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.