Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (49077 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by remi1444: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:
Bump
Waywardpikin cry
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by eloyce(f): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Waywardpikin do you need a social media NL handler
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by ogasharpsharp: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
We need more updates please!
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Haba! This dinner is too small joor!

Although Sarah might seem to bring out the best in you, I think it's better to be with Cassy with whom you wouldn't have to pretend when you are around her.

But sha, the dinner is too small

Lol you are probably right about Cassy. Don't worry, the dinner will be much larger tonight. kiss
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
teabing:
Let me park my keke here

Hope say your keke get brake?

Thanks for following buddy.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Destinylink:
Fascinating...!
Waywardpikin well don o.

Thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Electricboy:
nice update

Thanks Matthias grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
TooGod942:
following

Another convert from the ghost mode fraternity! grin

You are highly welcome my brother.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
remi1444:
Waywardpikin cry

Remi, why the tears?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
eloyce:
Waywardpikin do you need a social media NL handler

Possibly ooo! Really perceptive of you to ask but when the time is right sha. Not really for NL per se but social media generally. Right now I'm like a ghost.

How u dey na? Missed you. embarassed
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dedicated to eloyce, in whom I'm well pleased.

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dedicated to all ye ghost readers, who for some reason make me really uncomfortable angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by busybrains: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dedicated to all ye ghost readers, who for some reason make me really uncomfortable angry

Wata mY eyes seein? Nife rily msg u abI na ha Ghost hahahahaha. Las las dAt other Copa wey spoil show 4d clinic na winch o

Wlcom back!!

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Samkenny1: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
nice one, welcome back

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin is this a true life story or wat ?

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by eloyce(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:

Possibly ooo! Really perceptive of you to ask but when the time is right sha. Not really for NL per se but social media generally. Right now I'm like a ghost.

How u dey na? Missed you. embarassed
No problems then. Till the right time.

I dey alright jare. Missed you pass

Awwwwwnnn..you just got me emotional cry
Thanks for the dedication. I'm honoured kiss

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
busybrains:

Wata mY eyes seein? Nife rily msg u abI na ha Ghost hahahahaha. Las las dAt other Copa wey spoil show 4d clinic na winch o

Wlcom back!!

At the time, getting that text from Nife was like I hit the jackpot. I knew I'd gotten under her skin and my move on game is always 10/10. I knew she would reach out. cool grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Samkenny1:
nice one, welcome back

Thanks brotherly. Your comment goes well like viju milk and fried rice grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
eloyce:

Na wa for u ooo... if I no dedicate am to my serious lepa, who I wan do am for again?

Oya what do you think about where the story left off?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Electricboy:
waywardpikin is this a true life story or wat ?

Of course it's a simple story that depicts the three weeks I spent in camp. It's a true life story, no addition or subtraction that's why I feel a little self conscious sharing this. You don serve?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol you are probably right about Cassy. Don't worry, the dinner will be much larger tonight. kiss

Thanks for dinner!! Im so full right now!!!

Nife, ur egungun should be careful o, cos na express you dey go.

Wayward, abeg dat girl wey spoil your show with Cassy, trace am o, make we deal with am.

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:

Of course it's a simple story that depicts the three weeks I spent in camp. It's a true life story, no addition or subtraction that's why I feel a little self conscious sharing this. You don serve?
I still day school grin he go reach like 4/5 years b4 I go reach there if naija no too spoil
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Electricboy:
I still day school grin he go reach like 4/5 years b4 I go reach there if naija no too spoil

Lol @ if naija no too spoil. We go survive am brotherly.

After this story is done, I'll start another one depicting my escapades in 100 level. I'm hoping to Chronicle my time in the university, if God wills it. Look out for it.

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Thanks for dinner!! Im so full right now!!!

Nife, ur egungun should be careful o, cos na express you dey go.

Wayward, abeg dat girl wey spoil your show with Cassy, trace am o, make we deal with am.

As in eh, the tin pain me o

But what do you think was Nife's reason for the text?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol @ if naija no too spoil. We go survive am brotherly.

After this story is done, I'll start another one depicting my escapades in 100 level. I'm hoping to Chronicle my time in the university, if God wills it. Look out for it.
lol, no wahala na ...we day your back
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by eloyce(f): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:

Na wa for u ooo... if I no dedicate am to my serious lepa, who I wan do am for again?

Oya what do you think about where the story left off?
*Clears throat*
First off, this last update ehn lipsrsealed rated 18 lipsrsealed
I literally felt scared for you...like I was reading and praying that you didn't get caught. Then I felt sorry when that kill-fun just had to interrupt.
About Cassy, after what just went down between you both...you've successfully gotten yourself hooked.
About Nife, I think she's gonna play that usual card ladies play when jealousy sets in..."why didn't you push harder...there was nothing between her and the other guy...say maybe she was only using him to keep wolves off...but she expected you to have tried more"...basically, babe is now jealous.

5 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
waywardpikin:

As in eh, the tin pain me o

But what do you think was Nife's reason for the text?

I guess she must have felt bad for letting you go that way and she probably felt threatened by Cassy's beauty and endowment.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by enigma0: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Wayward
Thanks for the update, seem that nife felt jealous seeing cassy with you
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Adeola25(f): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Nice update,....but this story ehnn. Make I no talk.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
eloyce:

Get a room, will ya. Miss Eloyce missing our dear Mister Wayward, lol.
Thanks for the update OP.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by eloyce(f): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dybala11:

Get a room, will ya. Miss Eloyce missing our dear Mister Wayward, lol.
Lol
Mister wayward isn't complaining grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
waywardpikin oya na, pls do a Saturday special for us by dropping two chapters grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Love and Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.