Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67701 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.
Well I pray a police officer assault a woman very dear to you one day, even if it's just one slap.

Btw, that officer they called Open or whatever is a disaster waiting to open, only God knows how many innocent souls he has wasted.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Discombulator: 9:48am On May 06, 2020
generationz:

Your prayer is on your head and that of your generation.
You're a very useless woman,you were supporting her just now but you don't wish her type for your son which means you're a very diabolical liar who would say anything to defend the stupid charade you call feminism, even if it means calling white black.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by LannisterIMP: 9:49am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

Who is this one.

Do you know what brought about her out burst. The video is half baked and the whole situation is not recorded.

Plus can you try to keep your vulgarity on the low.

Thanks!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2020
That man assaulted her first....it will never be well with their souls.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Sufisunni: 9:49am On May 06, 2020
I must commend the police for his uncommon restraint, even me as a civilian can't that shit

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 9:50am On May 06, 2020
sassysure:

Why will the policeman slap her?
That alone can cause him his job.
His action provoked her reaction. How she reacted isn't the problem here. It's self defence. Case dismissed.
If that lady had stabbed him and something bad happened, it's act of self defence. His greatest mistake was slapping her and on seeing it's recorded, never debunked the allegation when she continually screamed that he slapped her.

Hope we still have human right activists in Nigeria.
Stop turning things upside down, which one is self defence again when there is no threat to life. Is the policeman holding her or is she not the one holding him. So if I throw a stone at your house, you can level my own building in self defence too? What happens to seeking redress in a court or a higher authority? As you support her case as self defence hope you would say same should the officer activate his self defence skill too to stop the assult.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by gaventa: 9:51am On May 06, 2020
May your mother be slapped by a policeman
TOPCRUISE:

No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 9:51am On May 06, 2020
Discombulator:

Don't mind this stupid degenerates saying crap,no one here, definitely not me can let a woman slap me for 3times on live video or not,this will not be a matter of ICU they'd be discussing the color of her casket by now.
Hahahahahahaha dont mind this people, some of them even beat there wife at home like three times a day, yet coming here to spill trash,

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by jagaban002(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2020
All of your condemning the woman don’t know the Bleep about Nigerian police , who camera that scence . With common sense no woman can just go and slap a police 13 times . I have encounter with Nigerian police once or twice and I can tell you that is only one sided story .
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2020
guy222:
inrespective of what you did, can you allow a woman to slap you thirteen good times. If you happen to be that police man i strongly believe by now that woman will be in intensive care unit, i stand to tell you this, in all ramification the woman is wrong, be it in usa oh, england, germany, italy, spain and all part of the word she can not be justified.
I didn't say she was right, I only said something must have led her to behave in such a terrible manner. I am also certain the police purposely made that Recording
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 9:54am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

Two wrongs don't make a right, buh when brain is applied you shuld know a woman can't hold a policeman & start slapping him just because she was told verbally to lock her shop ... does it make sense. from the conversation somes initial scenes are missing .... the woman claimed she got slapped 1st, the police played smart recording half of the scenes. As much as its unlawful to attack men in uniform the police as no right to beat & molest citizens all in the name of enforcing curfew nigeria is just a zoo, under the law people are to be compelled verbally not brutally, these case shuld be properly investigated n monitored the evidence is incomplete.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Xbee007(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2020
No matter what, never assault an officer.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by BabaO2: 9:54am On May 06, 2020
The officer should be promoted + other gifts as a motivation to other officers for good behaviour

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by PussyKing(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2020
Only a Yoruba woman will be this wicked to have slapped an officer of the law 13times sad

When I heard the language I knew it was them

They can never slap a Fulani police officer like this because they are their masters undecided
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by mightiersa: 9:55am On May 06, 2020
I've been following this case without submitting any comment because I know that my analysis doesn't count anyway.

The fact that out of about 3 to 4 policemen at the scene, and she only faced just one person out of them; that led to my conclusion that the man had physical contact with her. It might not be a slap as she claimed though. It might be a slight pointing of a finger at her.

The fact that the fight-scene is in her house and people that know her were at distance without coming closer to either support her or stop her from fighting made me conclude that she has been known to be a very stubborn, aggressive and troublesome person.

At a point, an old man angrily called her "Kehinde! (Her name) how will you say you begged someone and you are still slapping him?" At the background some women we're shouting out of pity for the man under attack "Mama Ope! Mama Ope!" - trying to caution her but she didn't even look at their side. Such an act is the normal portrait of a dangerously troublesome person. In fact, she is the type of person that will not run away from anybody no matter how muscular or armed the person is. My people will say, stubborn person, is superior to a powerful person.

How do I know that the man didn't slap her as she claimed? An aggressive person will not mind the camera or the people around him or her in demonstrating aggressiveness. As shown in the video, one of the policemen at the scene was an aggressive and dangerous policeman ( I mean the one called Open), despite the fact that there was video recording, the man called Open was still making attempts to go violent and at a point, he was shooting to the air. He would have misbehaved if he was the one rough handled and slapped.

I am sure that if the woman is examined by a psychiatrist, she will not be certified okay to live with people without constituting a problem. On that note, I pray that she should be pardoned and helped because she needs help than she needs punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Candanyl: 9:57am On May 06, 2020
She was wrong jare.I'm all for equity .If the man slapped you once, why slap him severally now?( guess. she heard how a police was arrested for assaulting a woman which happened recently)..Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 9:58am On May 06, 2020
gaventa:
May you father be slapped 13 times by a woman in front of your mother.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nezero(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2020
She claims the Policeman slapped her first
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 10:00am On May 06, 2020
Discombulator:

You're stupid,some of you just think like animals,a woman slapped a senior police officer 13 times and then assaulted 2 more police officers and you're here saying you want to know what happened prior to the scene,so you want to say she was provoked into doing all that right
your dad and mum are stupid too ewu mbida
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 10:01am On May 06, 2020
SpaceAngel:

If that's what happened, I pity the woman because, the only evidence available doesn't contain that and the policemen will not give evidence against themselves. When I watched the video it was odd to me that she could just start slapping a policeman for just trying to arrest her.
They'll use her as scape goat.

Let's be factual, do you think that woman is normal?

Even if the policeman had slapped her first and she knew she was already outnumbered, it takes a great level of insanity to act that way.

From the way she spoke, you could see something was wrong with her. If them gree am, she fit kill the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 10:01am On May 06, 2020
generationz:

You dey mind them.

Who in their right mind will see a police officer in country and start slapping them for no reason?

The yeye man was just chasing clout by not hitting her and recording it so that people can praise him.

I pray someone assault the policeman's wife while he watches and she's as helpless as that woman in the video.
All this wife beater's coming here to say trash, inrespective of what happend, she has turn her right to wrong, inrespective of what happen, can you slap a woman from one to thirteen good times even if she did not retailiate? If you cant then it simply means you are spilling trash.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by barragan: 10:02am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

Sure, that must warrant her to slap the officer severally.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by onatisi(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2020
as far as i am concerned , i dont see anything exemplary in the actions or patience of the police man that was slapped. how can you slap a policeman 13 times and the police man stood there like a zombie! slap an american police or any other police officer in any country mistakenly twice and see how they will arrest you immediately and bundle you into their car , by the following morning you are already in court to face charges and spend some months for assaulting a police officer.
this action of the woman and the way the police are handling the matter by not making her a public scapegoat for everyone to see the repercussion of such actions will actually embolden others to behave in like manner against police officers

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2020
gaventa:
Back to sender.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by legendsilver(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2020
No wonder she no get husband again. Beast in woman form
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 10:06am On May 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Let's be factual, do you think that woman is normal?

Even if the policeman had slapped her first and she knew she was already outnumbered, it takes a great level of insanity to act that way.

From the way she spoke, you could see something was wrong with her. If them gree am, she fit kill the guy.
dont waste your time on this people, some of them can not even collect a single slap from their wife without pana beating her not to talk of a strianger slaping them not ones but thirteen times.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:06am On May 06, 2020
Great100000:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/mother-of-six-arrested-for-slapping-policeman-13-times/

The slap video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg

The injustice in nigeria is to high heavens. I think the man slapped the wonan before the video recording started. The government says people selling food stuff in their house can sell. She was selling in her house not outside her home. The harassement of the woman is uncalled for.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Well I pray a police officer assault a woman very dear to you one day, even if it's just one slap.

Btw, that officer they called Open or whatever is a disaster waiting to open, only God knows how many innocent souls he has wasted.
Not every police officer you see on the road are heartless. Don't judge a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by laluski(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

That is true the woman keep saying she was packing her things and told the policeman to be patience with her instead the man slap her and she have to reacted though she over did it but I know it's because the policeman knew that they were videoing him that is the reason he did not react. Abegi make we hear word
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Essence20(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2020
She deserves an award
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by optimisticage(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2020
You guys r gettin it all wrong. Dis goes against d modus operandi of d typical policeman in nigeria. It is more like a controlled scenario, well orchestrated by d policemen on site to give themselves a good name at d detriment of d woman. D woman was so dumb to fall for d bait, albeit due to her innate aggressiveness nd rudeness. U could even see that nobody even tried to separate dem, not d neighbours nor d policemen present. Very nice script. Not all Nigerians r gullible enough to believe dis crap. Nigerian police and lies r like bread nd butter
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by gaventa: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Amen if my father slaps a woman may hr be slapped and may your mother be slapped ror doing nothing
SUPERPACK:
May you father be slapped 13 times by a woman in front of your mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.