Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67694 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

Are you for real? They went to harass her in her house. Get sense abeg. That video is half truth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 10:10am On May 06, 2020
Nezero:
She claims the Policeman slapped her first
Can it be justified, she single handedly turn her right to wrong,
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

God bless you. She shouldnt hsve slapped him back...maybe lock his shirt would have been enough.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
guy222:
Can it be justified, she single handedly turn her right to wrong,

Yeah
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by generationz(f): 10:14am On May 06, 2020
guy222:
All this wife beater's coming here to say trash, inrespective of what happend, she has turn her right to wrong, inrespective of what happen, can you slap a woman from one to thirteen good times even if she did not retailiate? If you cant then it simply means you are spilling trash.

First and foremost, I'm a lady.

Secondly, that police officer is simply a clout chaser.

Should a woman fight a man? No. Not becuase the man is right but because he is stronger and you dont know the level of his strength.

But that policeman is a mothafuxxking clout chaser.

He could have just told even one of his men to restrain her and arrest her, make her spend a night in police cell or pay a fine.

By recording that video to make himself look good, there is no way that woman won't go to jail. Even if the judge pity's her, no police officer will let her go and they will keep harassing her.

When she goes to jail tell me, what happens to her six children?

You see why I said the policeman is wicked, evil, and callous.

Those kids will be left to fend for themselves because a police officer wants to be applauded on the internet for having self-restraint when we all know 90% of them are demons in disguise.

Now those kids will be left to fend for themselves in this harsh world. Nobody knows the frustration of a mother with six children that would make her start slapping a demonic policeman in this country even when she knew he was recording.

That man is evil. As he didn't consider that woman's children people won't consider his own kids in their though times.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:14am On May 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.

I wonder where you get your own sense of logic from!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by farem: 10:17am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

Policeman slapped her first, agreed. Did that justify slapping an officer, who, in their as an ordinary man, could break her into pieces, 13 times.
Her action has rubbished her petition. Do you kill an ant with a sledge hammer?
She's a nuisance and I know some of her neighbours would be happy for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by seanjy4konji: 10:18am On May 06, 2020
All of you are mad on nairaland..

How mabynpolicen has been arrestednfor brutally beating young boys on the road with terrible injuries just becausebthey have a tattoo and wear goldchain??

You are all mad people..when thwbpolice are doing their own to citizens. No one talks about it despitebputcry igp turn deaf to it..now police chop slap you arrest her..so police can just beatnyou anyhow and you just keep quiet right

You are all mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Demzlent(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

God bless you,she is even saying that they came into her house, that means the shop is an attachment to her house
I believe what happened was that the policemen assaulted the lady when the lady started retaliating they switched on their camera and started acting for the camera

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by EmmySparky(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2020
The 3 to 4 slaps she received from the police wasn't recorded...I saw only 5 slaps in the video...I am guessing NPF added both the slap the woman received and the one she gave and then dropped all on the woman's head...NPF....I am not suprised

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by eikeem(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2020
No matter what happened,slapping a human being 13 times is way overboard. I hope the woman won't be victimised, and that the real reason for her action really justifies her action.

But if it doesn't - and I doubt it will - ,then she deserves to be punished accordingly.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:20am On May 06, 2020
Sufisunni:
I must commend the police for his uncommon restraint, even me as a civilian can't that shit

So you cant see through the police deception right? I pray she gets a good lawyer.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 10:22am On May 06, 2020
gaventa:
Amen if my father slaps a woman may hr be slapped and may your mother be slapped ror doing nothing
May your father be slapped by a woman for doing nothing to him and be accused for starting the fight. And may your mother be slapped 10 times for doing nothing.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:22am On May 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Stop turning things upside down, which one is self defence again when there is no threat to life. Is the policeman holding her or is she not the one holding him. So if I throw a stone at your house, you can level my own building in self defence too? What happens to seeking redress in a court or a higher authority? As you support her case as self defence hope you would say same should the officer activate his self defence skill too to stop the assult.

Achtive my ass.!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by DCmonster: 10:23am On May 06, 2020
[s]
Gracealone:
[/s] Shut the fvck up! A woman who is capable of displaying such madness can go any length. She is probably lying to justify her madness.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by optimisticage(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2020
U have said it all. He actually took advantage of her quest for retaliation, without knowing wen to stop even wen she knew she was being filmed. Self restraint was key. I bet the police officer instructed his men and neighbours alike not to restrain or separate dem.
generationz:

First and foremost, I'm a lady.

Secondly, that police officer is simply a clout chaser.

Should a woman fight a man? No. Not becuase the man is right but because he is stronger and you dont know the level of his strength.

But that policeman is a mothafuxxking clout chaser.

He could have just told even one of his men to restrain her and arrest her, make her spend a night in police cell or pay a fine.

By recording that video to make himself look good, there is no way that woman won't go to jail. Even if the judge pity's her, no police officer will let her go and they will keep harassing her.

When she goes to jail tell me, what happens to her six children?

You see why I said the policeman is wicked, evil, and callous.

Those kids will be left to fend for themselves because a police officer wants to be applauded on the internet for having self-restraint when we all know 90% of them are demons in disguise.

Now those kids will be left to fend for themselves in this harsh world. Nobody knows the frustration of a mother with six children that would make her start slapping a demonic policeman in this country even when she knew he was recording.

That man is evil. As he didn't consider that woman's children people won't consider his own kids in their though times.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
May your father be slapped by a woman for doing nothing to him and be accused for starting the fight. And may your mother be slapped 10 times for doing nothing.

I can see you are very crass and low level! Not surprised anymore.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by winj: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
Having so many children alone is enough to arrest this primitive and backward woman!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Chummynoni(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
i am not commending the fact that the policeman slapped her first , but the truth of the matter is that the woman don too overdo. haba. N:B. i hate all policemen but on this matter, the woman too fumble on her retaliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 10:28am On May 06, 2020
I just watched the video. That man is a complete gentleman. Only 1% of men has this level of tolerance.

Repeatedly slapping someone else's husband.

I don't know if she even forgot it's a face she's repeatedly hitting like that. Very provocative.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:29am On May 06, 2020
farem:

Policeman slapped her first, agreed. Did that justify slapping an officer, who, in their as an ordinary man, could break her into pieces, 13 times.
Her action has rubbished her petition. Do you kill an ant with a sledge hammer?
She's a nuisance and I know some of her neighbours would be happy for this.

I wonder why people are reasoning like rats here! SMH
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 10:29am On May 06, 2020
Kdon2:

I can see you are very crass and low level! Not surprised anymore.
Go and sit down my friend. Who invited your uneducated opinion in the first instance? Who you epp.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Sailorsoldier1: 10:31am On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
you are wonderful
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 10:31am On May 06, 2020
Kdon2:

Achtive my ass.!
Go and sit down woman wrapper like you.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:32am On May 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Go and sit down my friend. Who invited your uneducated opinion in the first instance? Who you epp.

People like you are worse than the woman you condemned. Get sense.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by GamalNasser: 10:33am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

I feel no pity for the woman because Nigerians would have roasted the man if reversed was the case.

Truth is; 99.543% of single mothers are always angry, aggressive and bitter towards men.

I suspected she's a single mother the first day I watched that video. You'll hardly see a happily married woman curse, fight and attack men.

I can imagine the behavior and character the kids of such wayward woman will be possessing.

Yes you said it then and it seems you are right
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by techycontents(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
Let the policeman slap her a hundred times bro ,she should have kept her calm , She should be the one hiring a lawyer by now and hoping to win a case against the Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 10:35am On May 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Go and sit down woman wrapper like you.

grin I dont make conversation with lowlife.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 10:35am On May 06, 2020
Kdon2:

People like you are worse than the woman you condemned. Get sense.
People like you are worse than the policeman you are accusing even without evidence. Go and buy sense even if it is second hand sense.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SUPERPACK: 10:36am On May 06, 2020
Kdon2:

grin I dont make conversation with lowlife.
Who has time to argue with a motor park tout like you too.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ZlatanIbile: 10:38am On May 06, 2020
So, you really believe the policeman will stand and enjoy 13 slaps? Really?
TOPCRUISE:

No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ZlatanIbile: 10:39am On May 06, 2020
People like you deserve SARS tbh
techycontents:

Let the policeman slap her a hundred times bro ,she should have kept her calm , She should be the one hiring a lawyer by now and hoping to win a case against the Nigeria police.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ' / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.