Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67621 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by bukatyne(f): 9:27am On May 06, 2020
fkj950ax:

Nah... There is history between them. And she felt she got the short end of the stick.
Strangers don't react that way to each others even in anger

Sounds plausible.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Urchman200: 9:27am On May 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

Since when did the law allow policemen to slap citizens going their own way?
What did she do to deserve slapping by the police?
There's another thread of s man claiming he was framed by the police because he caught one of them sleeping with his wife, yet we're supposed to believe his own account of the story and not this woman's own.
Don't worry, when the police continue to harass you people, we will keep quiet
pls I am not an advocate of police brutality seriously, Nigerian police have failed the people over time, don't bring gender equality to it pls,u need to watch that video trust me u will have a change of thought.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by dona2us(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2020
I have not watch this viedo and i was not at the scene but i am 85% sure that there is no truth in the story do you know what its mean to slap someone 13times? And the police man did nothing for christ sake we are talking about nigerian police, not american police oh that repect there fellow citizen i want to believe that the woman was the one receiving the slaps but the pen and paper are saying other wise

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 9:28am On May 06, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
from what she said, they assaulted her first. Am shocked that they didn't interpret this to the IG, if they had done that, he would have investigated the scenes that wasn't recorded. Knowing Nigerian police, am sure they started recording after assaulting her.
inrespective of what you did, can you allow a woman to slap you thirteen good times. If you happen to be that police man i strongly believe by now that woman will be in intensive care unit, i stand to tell you this, in all ramification the woman is wrong, be it in usa oh, england, germany, italy, spain and all part of the word she can not be justified.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Discombulator: 9:29am On May 06, 2020
Paxxcarl:
lies the police man knew he was been recorded so he kept his cool...we want to know what happened prior to this scene.
You're stupid,some of you just think like animals,a woman slapped a senior police officer 13 times and then assaulted 2 more police officers and you're here saying you want to know what happened prior to the scene,so you want to say she was provoked into doing all that right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 9:29am On May 06, 2020
symbianDON:
the policeman deserved all the slaps...and even more. wasn't it the man who slapped her first?

Still doesn't take away the fact that the woman lacks manners. C'mon let's call a spade a spade. She's she said the policeman slapped her first (allegedly), whether she was telling the truth or not u and I don't know, the one we saw was her repeatedly slapping the policeman in front of the camera. That alone is a crime. And don't act like u don't know some women would do or say anything to try to attract sympathy. Maybe she was truly slapped, or maybe the officer pushed her, whatever it was gives her no right to do what she did.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by buchilino(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

SINCE WE LIVE IN A SOCIAL MEDIA AGE, SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES. N IT'S A LESSON 4 THE REST OF US. COMPOSE URSELF PROPERLY IN PUBLIC COS U DON'T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Discombulator: 9:30am On May 06, 2020
guy222:
inrespective of what you did, can you allow a woman to slap you thirteen good times. If you happen to be that police man i strongly believe by now that woman will be in intensive care unit, i stand to tell you this, in all ramification the woman is wrong, be it in usa oh, england, germany, italy, spain and all part of the word she can not be justified.
If this was in the UK, she'll be gone for a very long period of time.no questions asked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 9:30am On May 06, 2020
Discombulator:

You're stupid,some of you just think like animals,a woman slapped a senior police officer 13 times and then assaulted 2 more police officers and you're here saying you want to know what happened prior to the scene,so you want to say she was provoked into doing all that right

U just nailed it. Some people are just animals. I don't even care what happened prior to this, what the woman did was so wrong and deserves to be punished. Some people will see the truth and still try to bend it. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Ginaz(f): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
That’s why it’s good to control your temper . She said he slapped her first but when she retaliated who was more calmer ?

Ironically the policeman was the calmer one even though he was the one who might have instigated the issue in the first place . He showed a great level of restraint the woman lacked . Even when people were admonishing her to stop she kept being aggressive and insulted the policeman .

She’s an aggressive, hot tempered lady with no bit of control or composure . If she had composed herself very well as the policeman did , she would have been vindicated. It’s not every action that needs aggression.

She’s at fault and whatever the policeman did to her first doesn’t simply untangles her from her bad behavior. She behaved badly and messed up big time .

Those of you saying the policeman slapped her first .. if someone kills your dog, will you simply go and kill the person? Do that and end up in jail!!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2020
KevinDein:
Fvcking idiots screaming he slapped her first, and that justifies her slapping him 13 times and verbally abusing him for more than 5 minutes, right? What about the other police officer she bit? Did he bite her too? Idiots like you embolden women to act the way that woman acted in that video; most times they get away with it, hopefully this psycho won't.

Fvcking dishonest lot.
...You said it all bro

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Discombulator: 9:32am On May 06, 2020
dona2us:
I have not watch this viedo and i was not at the scene but i am 85% sure that there is no truth in the story do you know what its mean to slap someone 13times? And the police man did nothing for christ sake we are talking about nigerian police, not american police oh that repect there fellow citizen i want to believe that the woman was the one receiving the slaps but the pen and paper are saying other wise
You're an excuse of a man,your stupid hatred of the NPF has made away with your brain.
What kind of a pussey of a man sees nothing wrong with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by izubext007: 9:33am On May 06, 2020
a single mother of six.......she is highly frustrated in life .
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by grandeoj09(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2020
Good for you , what of the extra judicial killing ?
mbasharon:
That's good
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by legba1(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2020
Obviously the officer slapped her first because she said so(you can't come to my house and slap me while I was eating)

Also the video showed 5 slaps (don't know if there was more before/after recording but still her actions/reactions should never be encouraged

Having said that, that woman needs help... So I implore NGOs and human right people to take up her case and offer her the help she so needs...
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by KevinDein: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
guy222:
Don't mind them, screaming the woman would be punished only because this happened in Nigeria. Anywhere in the world, that woman would be in shiiit. I've seen live videos of American police brutalising women for doing much less than what that woman did.

I just hate it when people can't call a spade a spade out of gender bias or the burning desire to White Knight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Erastuslove: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
The woman is loaded with anger and frustration and thank God he brought in the kind of man that was able to bear the bitterness and Anger....this should be an example of a PERFECT MARRIAGE...TOLERANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SmartyPants(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

Well the video does not show the man behaving aggressively, and even the bystanders can be heard cautioning her. In such cases, a judge will look to a an evidentiary standard called the balance of probabilities. Meaning, which story is more likely to be true given all the evidence? Perhaps if she can find eyewitnesses to come to her aid it may mitigate her punishment, but even at that, she has no defense in law.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Discombulator: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Little wonder why her husband left her,you can't be filled with that much rage and have a successful relationship, she'll be sorry for herself in the days to come.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by shegzbillionz(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2020
when this country go better?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by michoim(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Where is Civil Society Organisations. Have they gone into silence? Or the police don't have right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by generationz(f): 9:37am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

You dey mind them.

Who in their right mind will see a police officer in country and start slapping them for no reason?

The yeye man was just chasing clout by not hitting her and recording it so that people can praise him.

I pray someone assault the policeman's wife while he watches and she's as helpless as that woman in the video.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 9:39am On May 06, 2020
Imagine a woman that is not my wife, slaping me thirteen good times, i swear to God by now i will be in prison while she will be in intensive care unit battling for her life. I would say this again and again there is no man in this nairaland that will stand and watch a woman slap him thirteen good times without doing anything not to talk of begging his collegue or friends not to touch her? Before you conderm me, can you slap a woman from one to thirteen times even when she did not retailiate?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by joefelin2345: 9:40am On May 06, 2020
Urchman200:
at least u are mentioning it now,let me asked u does it in any way justify a woman slapping a law enforcement agency 6 times?
My friend, just pray you don't fall into the hands of those .......men.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by phreakabit(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
“For example, two police stations and police quarters were attacked and burnt down in Katsina and [b]Abia State[/b]s, while 15 police vehicles/motorcycles were also damaged,” the statement added.

Una kill person want go free? You lucky say them no get my mind. I go wait make police full inside before I burn am.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by shigoawesu(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
My thought but slapping the officer 13 times back has overshadowed that
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Discombulator: 9:42am On May 06, 2020
guy222:
Imagine a woman that is not my wife, slaping me thirteen good times, i swear to God by now i will be in prison while she will be in intensive care unit battling for her life. I would say this again and again there is no man in this nairaland that will stand and watch a woman slap him thirteen good times without doing anything not to talk of begging his collegue or friends not to touch her? Before you conderm me, can you slap a woman from one to thirteen times even when she did not retailiate?
Don't mind this stupid degenerates saying crap,no one here, definitely not me can let a woman slap me for 3times on live video or not,this will not be a matter of ICU they'd be discussing the color of her casket by now.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 9:45am On May 06, 2020
KevinDein:

Don't mind them, screaming the woman would be punished only because this happened in Nigeria. Anywhere in the world, that woman would be in shiiit. I've seen live videos of American police brutalising women for doing much less than what that woman did.

I just hate it when people can't call a spade a spade out of gender bias or the burning desire to White Knight.
Dont mind them, imagine a woman slaping a US marine, FBI or LAPD'S officer, nothing will stop her from going to prison and if she is a migrant she would be deported immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by guy222: 9:46am On May 06, 2020
joefelin2345:
My friend, just pray you don't fall into the hands of those .......men.
is this how you answer questions

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Hoodbilonia: 9:47am On May 06, 2020
Single parent with 6 kids
And speaks only Yoruba
Stays in the ghetto
And permanently frustrated.
Disgusting afonja wayward women.

Police truly na your friend o.

Abeg even if she drink she go fit try am with aboki soldier.
I mean come on can she slap a soldierthat way.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.