Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67698 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Mattonimo: 11:51am On May 06, 2020
I think NPF counted the nos of" Ko ni dafun e" as slaps, or one slap from any civilian is multiplied by 3
I wonder why the said 13 times.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:51am On May 06, 2020
first this guy neeeds to be promoted and 1% of abacha funds given to him. i swear if na me i for don waste this woman even though i be civilian. not to talk of a whole police officer. senior officer for that matter o

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:53am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again
no proof

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Beewhy01(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2020
eni ile mon ba ni barawo. other condemn assault too has it's own beginning

BTW, maybe the woman uses native medicine(alumatawo) meaning beat without been beaten
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

Mere words of mouth, especially from a woman, should be taken with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Caseless: 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecute and penalize her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.
she's a single mother of 6. She probably killed her husband. How some men get so unlucky to be married to things like this shocks me. Ugly thing...

She might not be lucky next time. What happens to his sense of self-defence? I won't take that number of slaps. Give me one and I fight my way out of your grip and move away. If you resist that, you're finished.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Kdon2: 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
farem:

You worm, go defend her in court!

He pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Studio247: 12:14pm On May 06, 2020
If it were the police man that slapped her you will die the case
Now that is it one of you she has been arrested

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by dazzlingd(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
This is a 1000% barbaric person
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
She is a stupid local witch.
So because she does this to her husband, she thinks she can do it to anyone.

I wish he slapped her back the exact same number of times!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by aejiikae22: 12:18pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=seunlayi post=89240761]whatever happened, she was caught in the act and whatever, what gave her the right to slap a man in uniform repeatedly? [/qsuote]
God bless u.I am surprised at the way people reason.An officer of the law slapped u for breaking the law and for whatever reason you proceeded to slap him repeatedly. Hmmm.How many of the men that support her actions will stand and receive those slaps and still be calm.The woman was wrong
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
free2ryhme:

Did the police not assault her first before they start video taping the part where she retaliated.

If you understand yoruba from the video you will get the full gist

Even if the policeman assaulted her first, he can get away with it because the law allows a policeman to apply some level of force in the discharge of his duties.

But to assault a policeman on duty is a serious offense anywhere in the world.

When you have broken a law, never assault a police officer even if they assaulted you first. You have broken a law. Accept the assault, and press charges later.

But to slap a policeman on duty. No one will hear any excuses you have for doing it.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by UKBobo(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
If she dey for AmeriKKKa, they would be singing slow songs on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Lessel: 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
v You must be an APC lawyer. Lol
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by luluman: 12:38pm On May 06, 2020
Ningen:

A brief moment of madness now decides the fate of 6 innocent children. This is very delicate!

I hope she gets a fair trial.
The children should be taken to motherless babies home so that the woman can serve her time well in jail.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by luluman: 12:40pm On May 06, 2020
pastie:
Police, I detest their dirty conduct most of the time
And you think the recent conduct from the woman warrant the statement?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by luluman: 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
betterman22:
Some policemen are well trained right from home. sad
CORRECT. Different type of training like controlling anger( recently displayed), or collecting bribe, shooting at will etc.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by david290(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
For those claiming the woman is innocent: Someone asked on page 2 if the policewomen the woman was alleged to have bitten, bite her too, but till now this question has not received an answer. Well Kavanaugh case has thought me that the head of a lot of men has been twisted. But do remember today the tomorrow you are creating for your yourself, son, uncle, brother, nephew and father, because yesterday some men like y'll created a world whereby only a woman can get justice; a world where the only victim of rape are women; a world where a woman can allege anything without evidence, including false rape, without consequences; a world where it's only a woman who can give consent for sex.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Ilekokonit: 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
OhBiafra:
What did the police do to her before the recording started? Those who understand Yoruba should tell us what she is saying.
Incomplete videos like this could be deceitful, what did they do to rile the woman up to that extent?

The woman kept shouting that the policeman slapped her while she was eating.

If this is true then you never know whether the woman was at breaking point financially and emotionally before the policeman slapped her while she was eating.

It is also possible that the other policemen started recording the video from the point when the woman started retaliating as the woman kept shouting that he slapped her first.

God is the only one who can judge this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Ripama: 12:50pm On May 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.
Disproportionate mathematically grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by RaptorX: 12:51pm On May 06, 2020
dona2us:
I have not watch this viedo and i was not at the scene but i am 85% sure that there is no truth in the story do you know what its mean to slap someone 13times? And the police man did nothing for christ sake we are talking about nigerian police, not american police oh that repect there fellow citizen i want to believe that the woman was the one receiving the slaps but the pen and paper are saying other wise
Actually you cannot slap an American police officer without a high chance of getting shot, you know nothing about American cops.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by moorevic(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2020
He said many of these police personnel were still in different hospitals receiving treatment from the injuries sustained during such attacks.
undecided undecidedbut the members of the public are 6 feet.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by IamHonourable1: 12:59pm On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
Were you there?Don't robe yourself in.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Opiletool(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecute and penalize her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

If you don't understand the video, ask those who do. The woman was screaming that she was in her house, eating her dinner when the polimen walked up to her to ask why is her stall still opened at that time. The policeman allegedly slapped her, an elderly woman, the foolish policeman recording the video deliberately cropped that part out of the video just to make his Oga look innocent.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Bahamas95(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2020
They won't mention what they did to the woman o!

I will never blame that woman because I know Nigeria Police, they are the most useful set of humans in the world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Opiletool(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2020
betterman22:
Some policemen are well trained right from home. sad

What trained right? He slapped her first, while his colleague allegedly cropped that part out.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by PropertyBuying(f): 1:11pm On May 06, 2020
Opiletool:

What trained right? He slapped her first, while his colleague allegedly cropped that part out.
It's such a dramatic misdemeanor scenario.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
That might not be true, some women can lie to put blames on who's not at fault, I am a lady and I know that. If the woman had slapped her first do you think he wouldn't have beaten life out of her or shot her after he had been slapped 13 times? (Even before she slapped him that much time). Let's be fair here, let's reason it well. It took patience and tolerance for that man not to have retaliated. She might have lied so as to have people beat up the man or something.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by smileyoo: 1:19pm On May 06, 2020
police can lie, the woman said that the police first slapped her, but then we didn't see up to 15 slaps on the video.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by thinkmoney(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
the policeman is a smart controlling man. I believe he is aggressive too. he just kept cool for the camera. he slapt her first.
we shouldn't be easily deceived. we should defend each other against this vultures

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by jamesbridget13(f): 1:25pm On May 06, 2020
Does such policemen exist?

They shld tell us exactly how everything happened n not just be recording retaliation
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by femo86(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
guy222:
Forget that nonsense you are spilling. In the video the woman look very healthy without a single bruise on her body or face which simple means she was not man handle. If she was not slap or beating by the police office before she descended on the DCP, she should be sent to prison ASAP, A single mother of six, i strongly believe this was the reason why her husband left her. Slaping a man a dcp a police officer thirteen good times, it is a no no no in every part of the word, there is no place on this earth where you do this and go free. Useless single mother

You are the one spilling thrash

I pray you will be indicted one day by the tricks and ropes of Naija police. Do you what happened behind the scene that made the woman so furious with the man? Did you listen to what the woman was saying while acting

I'm not in support of aggression but NAIJA POLICE aiit trustworthy...

Single mother or not.... It's her choice or maybe her husband is deceased...

Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber, Fowlboy, Shot Dead In Delta State / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.