Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... (3107 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Most Guys Are Making Noise and Cant Stand Up To A Womane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
Yes, I know a lot of people will be hurt by that, but I don't care.

If you're online and always use the Internet to make comments on different social media platforms, but you're not making money with it, you're making noise.

On the other hand, even if you're not using the Internet to make money now, at least, use it to acquire a digital skill that'll fetch you money later.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by sunnychibs(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2020
shocked
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Medblog(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2020
Hello
I have been following ur posts for some time now..
This is my first time commenting under ur topic
I recharge airtime, data(@ cheap rate).I also pay for cable TV subscriptions.
I would love if you advertise for me..
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
This is correct
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Medblog(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2020
The platform is Recharge and get paid(RAGP)
I earn quite much 4rum it
And I would like most of Nigerians to see this opportunity.its life changing..
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by GeneralPula: 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
True talk..

But people would rather spend all their time on Instagram and co then after data finish, they’ll get back to Nigeria is a hard country.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Bornfool(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
Nasoo bro
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
Medblog:
Hello
I have been following ur posts for some time now..
This is my first time commenting under ur topic
I recharge airtime, data(@ cheap rate).I also pay for cable TV subscriptions.
I would love if you advertise for me..

I'd love to do that, but most people recharge through their mobile app.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2020
Another tip.

Always try to record a video of yourself doing one thing or the other with your phone or camera even if you don't like your face, your voice, or your accent — just do it. You'll never regret.

After this pandemic, we'll move to digital product era. If you don't have a digital product online you're selling, you'll be left behind.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Medblog(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I'd love to do that, but most people recharge through their mobile app.
Well..
The data bundle it offers is less expensive unlike normal.
The main reason is to get people that would love to be partners.
Whenever they uses the products or sell it commercially,they get paid
I.e whenever I sell to people or uses it.I receive huge bonuses from it.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Taking action is quite hard, but guys, just do it — I'm speaking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by hfinest1(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2020
The boss is here again...

I want to ask a question tho.

I write stories and I make them into e-book as pdf documents, but it seems like no one is interested in spending their money buying a story book or a novel... Do people not read novels again??
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
hfinest1:
The boss is here again...

I want to ask a question tho.

I write stories and I make them into e-book as pdf documents, but it seems like no one is interested in spending their money buying a story book or a novel... Do people not read novels again??

They read, but you must find out the type they want to read and give it to them. This is where keyword research comes into play.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2020
this mumu don come again

Anuofia angry sad
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
this mumu don come again

Anuofia angry sad

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=89253915][/quote]

don't quote me again, before I send thunder
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Elite14(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

If you're online and always use the Internet to make comments on different social media platforms, but you're not making money with it, you're making noise.

On the other hand, even if you're not using the Internet to make money now, at least, use it to acquire a digital skill that'll fetch you money later.

i know the importance of digital skills esp in this age,i have made some research on digital skills(i am not keen on writing tho)
pls which digital skills will you recommend bro

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by jasonclement(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2020
Hello ilegend, i must say you really good at what you do, i have been an avid follower of yours for sometime now, your post is usually full of wisdom, there is always a "push drive" in whatever you post( i really wish your haters could see this) even when your haters see nonsense in your post, i always find the sense in the nonsense to improve myself. I really wish people could see that the world is gradually going digital, we really need to embrace it, talking to my self aswell. lastly there is always something special about people born on june 17(i rep june 17 as well) please continue with your good works. God bless you. Cheers!!!
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2020
Elite14:

i know the importance of digital skills esp in this age,i have made some research on digital skills(i am not keen on writing tho)
pls which digital skills will you recommend bro

My recommendation will be biased, so the best I can say is: any digital skill that you'll create something once and make money with it forever.

Read my thread called The BAYUBAR Method and you'll get it in details.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2020
jasonclement:
Hello ilegend, i must say you really good at what you do, i have been an avid follower of yours for sometime now, your post is usually full of wisdom, there is always a "push drive" in whatever you post( i really wish your haters could see this) even when your haters see nonsense in your post, i always find the sense in the nonsense to improve myself. I really wish people could see that the world is gradually going digital, we really need to embrace it, talking to my self aswell. lastly there is always something special about people born on june 17(i rep june 17 as well) please continue with your good works. God bless you. Cheers!!!

You're welcome, Jason. Nice seeing you around. #OneLove.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

My recommendation will be biased, so the best I can say is: any digital skill that you'll create something once and make money with it forever.

Read my thread called The BAYUBAR Method and you'll get it in details.
https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubar-method-online-wealth...to-deleted/1#81304564
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by ezanafe(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2020
Greetings bro. Pls I need ur guidance on one of my ebook I published for distribution on Publish Drive. The only problem I have with them is that I should upload a document showing exclusive rights to my title. I wrote this book and I don't know how to go about it. Have you experience such? Pls guidance

Meanwhile, the same title is already "live" on Amazon
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2020
ezanafe:
Greetings bro. Pls I need ur guidance on one of my ebook I published for distribution on Publish Drive. The only problem I have with them is that I should upload a document showing exclusive rights to my title. I wrote this book and I don't know how to go about it. Have you experience such? Pls guidance

Meanwhile, the same title is already "live" on Amazon

Not my specialty anymore. I no longer talk about book publishing processes or diagnose anything related to it — those days are gone.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by obinnazy(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2020
Medblog:
The platform is Recharge and get paid(RAGP)
I earn quite much 4rum it
And I would like most of Nigerians to see this opportunity.its life changing..

Am ready to learn, if it's entirely free... Got no dime on me
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by obinnazy(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:
Taking action is quite hard, but guys, just do it — I'm speaking from experience.

What advice can u give a guy like me, my account is empty, but I have a phone with little data?

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2020
obinnazy:

What advice can u give a guy like me, my account is empty, but I have a phone with little data?

When you have money, save and purchase a laptop.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

ilegend Pls help me,i have been seeing your thread here and i want to start writing books with my phone but am planning to get a new phone beacuse the current one am using has a low version
pls help me with any amount you wish to help me let me add it to my savings pls it will be appreciated
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2020
cappucino925:
ilegend Pls help me,i have been seeing your thread here and i want to start writing books with my phone but am planning to get a new phone beacuse the current one am using has a low version
pls help me with any amount you wish to help me let me add it to my savings pls it will be appreciated

Sadly, I don't help people — I only motivate/inspire them to help themselves.

That's the sad reality of life in 2020 most people cowardly can't say to avoid being hated or called stingy.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Medblog(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2020
obinnazy:

Am ready to learn, if it's entirely free... Got no dime on me
Lol
I will DM u but you should know nothing in life is free..send ur WhatsApp number, I will highlight u on the biz
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, I don't help people — I only motivate/inspire them to help themselves.

That's the sad reality of life in 2020 most people cowardly can't say to avoid being hated or called stingy.
okay but why dont you help?
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Small080(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2020
This post is for me o.... I read news, chat and watch online videos before you know I've spent over 6k for that in a month.... The problem is that I don't know any legit online business o..
Did you have one that payout these days ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / Wife Tricks Husband’s Side Chick To The House, Beats Her Mercilessly – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.