Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... (3115 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Most Guys Are Making Noise and Cant Stand Up To A Womane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Medblog(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2020
obinnazy:

Am ready to learn, if it's entirely free... Got no dime on me
DM on WhatsApp(07030133437)
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2020
Small080:
This post is for me o.... I read news, chat and watch online videos before you know I've spent over 6k for that in a month.... The problem is that I don't know any legit online business o..
Did you have one that payout these days ?

No, but with the help of Google and YouTube, you'll surely find more than enough.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2020
cappucino925:
okay but why dont you help?

Motivating or inspiring someone to take action is part of help, but we Nigerians think help is only money, items, or things we can touch.

The greatest help or assets are things we can't touch, but hear or feel.

The reason most Nigerians will forever be poor until they get to age 80 or 100 and die is because of waiting for our "helper" of things we can touch while neglecting our "helper" of things we can't touch, but feel or hear.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Motivating or inspiring someone to take action is part of help, but we Nigerians think help is only money, items, or things we can touch.

The greatest help or assets are things we can't touch, but hear or feel.

The reason most Nigerians will forever be poor until they get to age 80 or 100 and die is because of waiting for our "helper" of things we can touch while neglecting our "helper" of things we can't touch, but feel or hear.

okay bro i understand But pls am in a hot situation and i need both your motivation and your financial help pls no matter how small it is let me get a phone and start writing pdf Books
Please I beg you please try to understand
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by ezanafe(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Not my specialty anymore. I no longer talk about book publishing processes or diagnose anything related to it — those days are gone.
Well appreciated
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2020
ezanafe:

Well appreciated

You're welcome.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2020
cappucino925:
okay bro i understand But pls am in a hot situation and i need both your motivation and your financial help pls no matter how small it is let me get a phone and start writing pdf Books

With God, you'll rise again — just keep pushing and don't give up. That's my last reply to avoid moving back and forth.

All the best, dear.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by boolee(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
Baba ilegendd.

Trust you're fine.

Please can i get the Name of that Your VPN. The paid one?
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
boolee:
Baba ilegendd.

Trust you're fine.

Please can i get the Name of that Your VPN. The paid one?

There comes a time when a man isn't as kind as he used to be with info because of previous betrayals.

I'm sorry.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Asadujames202(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2020
cappucino925:

Is it possible to write pdf books on the phone?

Please, could you enlarge more on it
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by boolee(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

There comes a time when a man isn't as kind as he used to be with info because of previous betrayals.

I'm sorry.
I do understand just perfect.

But i really need this Man.

I'm seeking permission to Enter your Main Dm.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2020
boolee:
I do understand just perfect.

But i really need this Man.

I'm seeking permission to Enter your Main Dm.

I'm terrible at DM. You may end up thinking I'm a snob and hate me for it. I like keeping everything open on my NL thread — that's the best way I work now.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by boolee(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm terrible at DM. You may end up thinking I'm a snob and hate me for it. I like keeping everything open on my NL thread — that's the best way I work now.
Baba You've even got my contact saved somehow on your List. It's your Main DM I'm talking about.

Grant me Permission.

I seriously need that VPN. Since you use it too. And knowing subscription is still kinda Cheap.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2020
boolee:
Baba You've even got my contact saved somehow on your List. It's your Main DM I'm talking about.

Grant me Permission.

I seriously need that VPN. Since you use it too. And knowing subscription is still kinda Cheap.

I use VPN USA and it's free. The one I pay for, I don't talk about it no matter what.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2020
Asadujames202:

Is it possible to write pdf books on the phone?
Please, could you enlarge more on it
Yes sir Contact me via Mail ekenegodspower31@gmail.com
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2020
Small080:
This post is for me o.... I read news, chat and watch online videos before you know I've spent over 6k for that in a month.... The problem is that I don't know any legit online business o..
Did you have one that payout these days ?
i have a legit onlinr buisness i just discovered
contact me through email at ekenegodspower31@gmail.com
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Small080(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

No, but with the help of Google and YouTube, you'll surely find more than enough.
All off them is not might for Nigerians....
Giftalword, lvp, BTC miners and all thats
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Small080(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
cappucino925:
i have a legit onlinr buisness i just discovered
contact me through email at ekenegodspower31@gmail.com
If you have it tell us here now..... Many people need it
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Shormiey(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

When you have money, save and purchase a laptop.
I have laptop bro .......
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Mrlouis: 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Another tip.

Always try to record a video of yourself doing one thing or the other with your phone or camera even if you don't like your face, your voice, or your accent — just do it. You'll never regret.

After this pandemic, we'll move to digital product era. If you don't have a digital product online you're selling, you'll be left behind.
Yeah about that, you seem to always want to help and encourage peeps on online biz and things like that, if you've got say a YouTube channel with discussions and relevant tutorial(s) or sort would love to watch so we can get to meet you in closer proximity cos Nairaland takes all the fun out of it else you can quit bit.ching here all the time. Thanks mate!
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
Small080:

If you have it tell us here now..... Many people need it
i was banned previously for posting links som email me if you are serious
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Small080(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2020
cappucino925:
i was banned previously for posting links som email me if you are serious
your mail box?
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by cappucino925(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
Small080:
your mail box?
ekenegodspower31@gmail.com
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by uche6637(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
I know people who have been on Lpv forum since march and have not earn a din.
If you want to earn faster on this forum, with just a little token of #200, I would be given a mind blowing tutorial to the first 20people.
I would also be registering new members at a discount of #1,300 with the tutorial free
Contact me @
https:///2348083111876
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by Medblog(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
obinnazy:

Am ready to learn, if it's entirely free... Got no dime on me
Okay..hit my DM on whatsapp
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by zexy2030(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Yes, I know a lot of people will be hurt by that, but I don't care.

If you're online and always use the Internet to make comments on different social media platforms, but you're not making money with it, you're making noise.

On the other hand, even if you're not using the Internet to make money now, at least, use it to acquire a digital skill that'll fetch you money later.

the money is online now...so many opportunities like that... even ordinary opera mini dey pay as high as 100k for writing on their app.
Re: If You're Not Making Money From Home, You're Making Noise and... by ff0000(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
Yes, I know a lot of people will be hurt by that, but I don't care.

If you're online and always use the Internet to make comments on different social media platforms, but you're not making money with it, you're making noise.

On the other hand, even if you're not using the Internet to make money now, at least, use it to acquire a digital skill that'll fetch you money later.

[/s] angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Being A Virgin Guy At 38 Abnormal? / Robber Arrested While Raping Victim's Daughter During Operation.. / A Club Girl? What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.