Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help (2787 Views)

I Am Getting Mentally Unstable / I Think Men Of This Generation Are Mentally Weak. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by Toxay(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm not concerned AT ALL. Well guess what? I'm not interested in your opinions regarding anything, so don't bring them my way again.

You don't have to be interested, most people are also not interested in your opinions when you give them.

I satisfy myself by putting out my opinion and you can't prevent me from doing that, the onus is on you to do whatever you want with it.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
Toxay:

You don't have to be interested, most people are also not interested in your opinions when you give them.

I satisfy myself by putting out my opinion and you can't prevent me from doing that, the onus is on you to do whatever you want with it.

I give an opinion because whoever wrote the post asked for one from noone in particular. The difference here is, I didn't ask for your opinion. I don't care for it.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by Toxay(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I give an opinion because whoever wrote the post asked for one from noone in particular. The difference here is, I didn't ask for your opinion. I don't care for it.
This is laughable girl.
Everything you put on a forum like this is subject to people opinions, that is on the matter of principle.
You can not possibly say that all your opinions on this forum are only given when people ask for it,a lot of your opinions are also unwanted
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
Toxay:

This is laughable girl.
Everything you put on a forum like this is subject to people opinions, that is on the matter of principle.
You can not possibly say that all your opinions on this forum are only given when people ask for it,a lot of your opinions are also unwanted

How can my opinion be "unwanted" on a forum where people post up stories asking for opinions on issues all day long? Now that's laughable.
I'm done with this conversation. I don't care what you have to say like I said, so this concludes it.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by Toxay(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How can my opinion be "unwanted" on a forum where people post up stories asking for opinions on issues all day long? Now that's laughable.
I'm done with this conversation. I don't care what you have to say like I said, so this concludes it.

Your response is so lame really, I am sure you have commented on a lot of people's comments without them asking your opinion.

Like I said earlier, I derive my utility from putting out my opinion rather than the acceptance of that opinion which basically means that I don't care about your response or if you even care or not, it's irrelevant.

PS: I have no ill feelings, have a great night
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by hazard7(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2020
Smkinhawt:
Hello nairalanders

I struggle to type this. Recently I do not know what went wrong in the relationship with my lover. All of a sudden, he stopped replying my texts frequently. He Stopped giving me long replies and hardly messages me unlike before. I tried to ignore it because I felt he was passing through something he does not want to share with me. I know it might sound awkward. He hardly tells me what is bothering him. Yet I asked him what was wrong but he did not tell. This makes me sick and sometimes I feel useless in his life. Maybe I should move on. I can not continue like this anymore. These days I am unproductive. I need someone to talk to. I am tired of being shadowed and ignored. I can stay without a man in my life but I really want a friend to pour my heart to. Someone that shares talks with me and vice versa. I do not want a sexual relationship either. Does anybody get me?
Get a healthy dose of vitamin D3 and B. You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by IAmSkinny: 9:32am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

OKay, juSt followed you smiley
Stay in the North?
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by T3ndrils: 1:38pm On May 08, 2020
Abeg abeg shuddifok joor.
Every guy you see is now a player, which kind of rubbish is that sef, dey blow English like say you be Cortana, no go marry dey there dey form feminyash or whatever the smelly movement is called. sad angry

iLegend how is my troublemaking? grin cheesy

XhosaNostra:

It's a slippery slope because he could also be a game player who's not worthy of any sympathy.
If he's going through "stuff", then shouldn't she be his place of comfort as his partner, even if he's not spilling out his guts to her in the process? Radio silence just make it seem like you don't matter much in someone's life & imo, should be met with the kind of disdain it deserves.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by XhosaNostra(f): 1:46pm On May 08, 2020
T3ndrils:
Abeg abeg shuddifok joor.
Every guy you see is now a player, which kind of rubbish is that sef, dey blow English like say you be Cortana, no go marry dey there dey form feminyash or whatever the smelly movement is called. sad angry

iLegend how is my troublemaking? grin cheesy

Oh, just fùck off & take your weak machismo with you. I said what I said & if you don't like it I care zero.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by T3ndrils: 1:54pm On May 08, 2020
E pain am... grin grin grin grin..
Mission accomplished.

Odeee... E be like say when you dey vex you dey get big head and smallie bumbum. grin cheesy

XhosaNostra:

Oh, just fùck off & take your weak machismo with you. I said what I said & if you don't like it I care zero.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by XhosaNostra(f): 1:57pm On May 08, 2020
T3ndrils:
E pain am... grin grin grin grin..
Mission accomplished.

Odeee... E be like say when you dey vex you dey get big head and smallie bumbum. grin cheesy

Dream on thinking you got under my skin. You don't have the capability.
Re: Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help by T3ndrils: 2:12pm On May 08, 2020
Capability?? Smallie bumbum you're such a naughty brat joor. If you want to know my capability you'd have to pay me joor cos it's not free.duh grin tongue wink

XhosaNostra:

Dream on thinking you got under my skin. You don't have the capability.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / The Biggest Simp On Nairaland (pics) / End Time Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.