Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Hot Chick Sets IG Live On Fire With Her Sexy Butt And Twerking (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Chick Sets IG Live On Fire With Her Sexy Butt And Twerking (18+) (1235 Views)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Chick Sets IG Live On Fire With Her Sexy Butt And Twerking (18+) by Tommy4ever007: 11:29pm On May 06, 2020
Each time such video is uploaded online, it receives mixed reactions as some people's comment shows they detest such things, at the same time some others express their oy at seeing such videos.

One of such videos have been uploaded again by another Instagram users, a lady. The lady has set the internet on fire with a video she uploaded on he internet. The lady can be seen twerking in the video.

The video uploaded to the internet has received a lot of attention from Instagram users as many has started following the lady.

As usual, it receives several mixed reactions as some people keep praising her and even got many others following her and trying to woo her while some people slams her.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/lasy-sets-ig-live-on-fire-with-her-big-yanch-and-twerking/

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship / I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. / Man Hits Gf When He Found Out She Cheated Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.