Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship (1236 Views)

3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Confidant010(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Pls guys I need your inputs in this matter:
I have been dating my current girlfriend since my 300L in the University, that was November 2017. We have been staying together since then, even when I was posted for NYSC in the North she normally visits.

After my NYSC last year, we have been staying 2geda at Kaduna. 4months ago, she decided to visit home, one of the states in the North. Since she got home I have been seeing strange behaviors from her lately.

This is the lady that usually calls at least 5times in a day but 2days ago, she decided keeping her phone off all thru the day, an unusual behavior of hers, when I finally reach her last night, she came up with excuses that she was busy.

This attitude of hers got me worried bc of the love I have for her, I'm more worried bc the guy that deflowered her is from the same plc with her n I have been hearing that he's making moves to the girl again.
I was planning to engage her next year.

Pls what could this her recent behaviour signifies bc am worried and I don't want to loose her now bc we have taken the whole stuff too far to the extent that the both families know us including all her friends and mine.

Is it possible that she may have entanglement with her Ex again despite all her promises and vows that she'll never cheat on me?
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Your mates are on the road protesting, trying to make Nigeria a better place for us and our children, and you’re here bothered about a vagina . Are you normal

18 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by slimjohn2k5: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSARS
#EndMumuRelationship
If you are suspicious you move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by OscarJaden(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2020
you should know better that those bitches ain't loyal.... i think you should give her some space for now...

#EndSars

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Mide3367: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2020
I suspect that she is married and back in her husband house. If u can trail her to her state. Do that and first use sense to get her actual location. My 1 cent

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
causes of yaa relationship problems

Is either she's so busy (you can confirm that by asking her)

One another nigga don takeover,,,,,,,,,wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by sandlakes14: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Fear person wey no fear woman for this life. My bro what I will just tell you is that we all know that women have issues generally. Don't force her. just play ur own role. if she is meant for you she will and if other wise let go. you are a man pls be strong

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Agbebakun22: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2020
Baba same thing I'm currently facing Bleep her and dump her for good before it will end in premium tears... She don dey see another guy weh dey drill her puna... Run for ur life ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2020
I always tell guys just fxck and move on
The moment u start commiting is when the tears begin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by shuwaboy(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Confidant010:
I have been dating my current girlfriend since my 300L in the University, that was November 2017. We have been staying together since then, even when I was posted for NYSC in the North she normally visits.

After my NYSC last year, we have been staying 2geda at Kaduna. 4months ago, she decided to visit home, one of the states in the North. Since she got home I have been seeing strange behaviors from her lately.

This is the lady that usually calls at least 5times in a day but 2days ago, she decided keeping her phone off all thru the day, an unusual behavior of hers, when I finally reach her last night, she came up with excuses that she was busy.

This attitude of hers got me worried bc of the love I have for her, I'm more worried bc the guy that deflowered her is from the same plc with her n I have been hearing that he's making moves to the girl again.

Pls what could this her recent behaviour signifies bc am worried and I don't want to loose her now bc we have taken the whole stuff too far to the extent that the both families know us including all her friends and mine.

Is it possible that she may have entanglement with her Ex again despite all her promises and vows that she'll never cheat on me?

Your suspicions is ur instinct trying to protect you simply move on unless u are ready to forgive that which you suspect.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by sweet7oyin(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Bro give her space and just focus on ur life and other gals too sha

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by ayobade15094: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2020
causes of yaa relationship problemsIs either she's so busy (you can confirm that by asking her)One another nigga don takeover,,,,,,,,,
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

The moment you careless about what people feels or think about you... That is when your freedom starts .. You are rattled because people know you and her together including your family and friends.. and you don't want to be ridiculed when it breaks..
You are not mature yet and don't have a mind of your own..
Premium Larger Tears is inevitable for you at this point..

On a lighter note... You can gloss thru Ubunja's threads
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by fafambo: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Give her some space bro,let her chose and decide on what she wants, don't push too hard or else u will lose her completely.after giving her some space and she decides to come back, then you will know she's urs,but if the reverse happens then she's not for you, remember, an elephant dosent pray to be fat it's destined to be so

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Kobicove(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Confidant010:
I have been dating my current girlfriend since my 300L in the University...

The puppy love she shared with you is over...

Right now she probably has another fellow who is ready to make the relationship permanent.

Your main interest now should be to organise your life and get your finances straightened... there are ladies everywhere therefore you can get another one later!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Oga you kept someone's daughter in your house and banged her steady for about 3 years, is that not enough. angry

Please give another person chance
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Confidant010(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Oga you kept someone's daughter in your house and banged her steady for about 3 years, is that not enough. angry

Please give another person chance

This is my fianceè that we're talking about here
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Confidant010:

Fianceè for 3 years?!

So you want to turn her to Lord of the rings abi? angry

If someone dates your sister or daughter for 3 years without making any serious commitment would you not advise her to try other options?
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by JONSYN7154: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
Your mates are on the road protesting, trying to make Nigeria a better place for us and our children, and you’re here bothered about a vagina . Are you normal
He's abnormal. grin
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by tayewomi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
this guy at the top funny die he's bothered about vagina ��, anyway try to bring her closer and ask her questions and let her know u truly love her and u not ready to let go,girls are something else this days my girl just changed to me this days she won't pick my calls and if i invite her she won't come she becomes rude to me,and av leave her alone if she's truly urs she won't leave you and if it's the other way round it's both fine,try to talk to her u will know better,End sars end asuuu end buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Confidant010(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Fianceè for 3 years?!

So you want to turn her to Lord of the rings abi? angry

If someone dates your sister or daughter for 3 years without making any serious commitment would you not advise her to try other options?

We were undergraduates then bro.
Besides, she isn't done with her tertiary education yet. She still has 3yrs to finish. I believe before she finish i'll be ready to formally meet her people.
Re: I Need Help In My 3yrs Relationship by Timekeeper: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

I pray she will suffer you more and more... Then leave u for another guy after she finish rekting ur life..

Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra And Later Broke Up With Me Earlier / She Lost Her Period, I'm Looking For It Under The Bed. What Am I? / Aka Sexy Videos Thumbnail On Youtube Viral Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.