Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older (1231 Views)

Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by cerrutti: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
i am confused
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by hotchic1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
I think you need to write more about this if you really need people's reply.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by oreofemi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
i think so.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by cuteass1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
Is it my ideal relationship?? Nope

Is it right or wrong?? dearie that would be your own "story" to tell wink

If all other things are in their right places nd both of you think you're meant for each other, and you complete each other in ways other people couldn't/can't, then the sky should be your limit. You won't be the first in history, and no matter what ending your's get, wouldn't be the first either.

You call the shots baby, just be one with your heart and self that you're doing the right thing cool
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by jhibola: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2007
if u really luv him why not, remember love dont ask whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:51am On Jun 09, 2007
i think age does not really matter in a relationship, but i can say it matters in some situations like a girl in her twenties dating a man in his sixties shocked
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by jtayoade(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2007
ThoniaSlim, how about if the girl of 20 decided to go out with a man of 60 as sugar daddy

think of that!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2007
thats why i used the icon shocked, cause some girls are just so irritating, going out with a man old enough to be your grandfather. i think one of the major reasons that cause such behavior in some girls is greed or poverty. sad
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by jtayoade(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2007
There is no problem to hook with a single guy who is 10 years older. I believe it all lies with the understanding of both of them. And since the girl has agreed, he has no problem. It lies in the potentiality in him which will give the girl a second thought that her life will be meaningful with the guy.

Understanding should be the order of the relationship. he will be more tolerant 'cos he might not get the 100% respect he may deserves from her.

I think, to some ladies, they prefer that for capability.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by jtayoade(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2007
ThoniaSlim
you are right but believe this or not, it is a natural phenomenon that this happen at times. There are some situations when some lady take what is left and not what they desire due to some problems which could be physical or spiritual.

Remember in the northern part, the hausas do give out their daughter @ 14 to a man of 30 who is able to pay for their birthright and who is ready to sustain bitterness of the cane night.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2007
hhhmmmm, guess you have a point there.
but concerning the Hausa marriage issue, i still think its so foolish. grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by jtayoade(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2007
ThoniaSlim
but that is there own culture. You will have no choice if you happen to be dropped there, lol you would have married a long time ago grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2007
abeg oh shocked, no be me grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2007
Simple answer, No.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2007
spoilt brat!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2007
your time i no get!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by igbonla(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2007
!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2007
10 years old gap ?

Dear, there is nuttin wrong with dat.  If i could remember, when i was pursuing ma degree in school. It was near impossible to keep dating a particular girl to your final year.

Most girls usually get married to older men before their graduation. While we, on, before or after graduation starts up a new relationship with fresh intake in school.

They leave us for older men 'cos they feel we have a pretty long way to go. Graduation, NYSC, Job pursuing and all that. Can they really wait for us to get really comfortable and man enough to make a good home.

They say time is one thing they cant buy. What if they wait and we in turn hurt them.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2007
what is that^^^story?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by OmoEko1(f): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2007
I just love NLander
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2007
good.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by OmoEko1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2007
excluding you
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2007
wateva cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by OmoEko1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2007
cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Right To Date A Guy Not Hooked Who Is More Than Ten Years Older by desodgi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2007
why is there no hissing smiley here. . .
Anyway i hiss you away!

(1) (Reply)

Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. / It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. / They Don't Believ It When I Say I Don't Have A Girlfriend [why?]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.