Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! (14086 Views)

How It Feels Like To Be Intersex/hermaphrodite. The Stigma, Pain, Struggle. / Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
he won't answer and he has ignored your question cos he is gay.
dont have your time. Your mama na the gay
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
bastard idiot.
You deserve to be lynched.
Idiot
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
bastard idiot.
You deserve to be lynched.
Idiot
"ignored" Go take your hate somewhere else. Like Nengi said ''haters una go die oh'' .. So na you wey dey kill yourself not me. Keep hating.. Thank God you mean absolutely nothing to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by frank317: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:

I actually hoped u will answer me
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by GboyegaD(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
chai you no well grin grin

What I do? I have seen more than enough in email signatures. Now it is the normal thing to add your pronouns in your email signature. Like you see things like:

Rosemary Peterson, PhD.
Pronouns (she/her)

John Craig, M.D
Pronouns (He/Him/His)

Joseph Carlson, M.A
Pronouns (Them/They/Theirs).
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by iTroll: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
op is just a weak ass human

upon the fact that you are a man whose "vagina" accident (accident since its a biological aberration in the cellular level) can be corrected very easily (i used the word corrected cause all this drama of yours originated from a cellular mistake, anything that comes from an erroneous event is termed as a mistake and the solution is CORRECTION), you insist on taking a woman identity, cause you think being a man is hard and you try to shy away from it and the challenges.

you have functional testicles that ejaculate sperms (I know cause you keep dodging the questions pertaining that) but no ovaries, inferior menstruation and functional womb and yet you identify as a woman. how can you call yourself a woman since you dont even have what it takes to be one?

your skeletal frame is as masculine as it can be, no broad hips yet you identify as a woman
don't tell me bullshit about breasts cause na both man and woman get breast. have you heard of "man boobs" in normal men? some are bigger than those in your push up bra.

you are just shying away from being the man you are. and in The confused society we are in today, I'm not surprised.

you claim to be "non-binary" and "intersex" yet you choose to wear feminine/binary dresses and make up instead of unisex (sexless) dresses. you keeping alternating and jumping between female gender and "intersex" while ignoring questions about your masculinity, all the while claiming they are just cells.

you just want the benefits of a female in society without identifying as one. in the real world, we call that deceit

if you have all the attributes of a man and yet insist on being a woman then you a re GAY.

when you stop cherry picking the truth and things you reveal about your intersex situation on this forum and start answering the necessary questions, then i will take you seriously.

I deliberately took time to explain all of this cause i know OP will cherry pick my post as he always does (yes you are a HE) and turn my post upside down to garner pity.

im not being insensitive to your situation, but I hate it when people bank on situations while sitting on the dence
BE A MAN!
Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by allenpaul(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Life is a nightmare for me.. cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! by linearity: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2021
joe4christ:

He is definitely gay. Can't u decipher that in his tone? grin

Though, this post is old....but, I will like to correct something, as many people confuses sexuality with gender.

Your gender has to do with who you are, and your sexuality has to do with who you are with.

E.g. the OP stated that she identifies as a female and is attracted to males, she is therefore not gay sexually but straight....because she is attracted to the opposite gender.

Had it been she is attracted to female, you will be right to call her gay or a lesbian.

We should also note that, just like some cis-gender individuals, there are some intersex that are asexual ie they do have a sexual feelings toward any of the sexes and does not indulge in sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Mental Problem / Doctors Strike......reps Threaten Warrant Of Arrest Against Health Minister. / 5 Reasons Why Body Scrub Treatment Is A Number One Beauty Regimen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.