Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque (89460 Views)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Kenny9857(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
akure1stson:

This is science work not Religion
Must you quote someone ?? undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by najib41: 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
adecz:
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, hand sanitizer
was put in front of a neighborhood
mosque & some ignorant mallams thought
their legs are also to be sanitize ..
You’re mad. You don’t know what they’re doing and you’re here trading your ignorance.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
Trutherme:

Didn't you see science and masks at the entrance of the mosque or are you blind?
At the end of the day, mankind is doomed without religion.

I'm curious, how is mankind doomed without religion?
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Augiiee(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
adecz:
grin grin grin

So in your village that's what is called a sanitizer?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by abuuthmaan: 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
overseer1:
Alhamdulillah

Part of the efforts towards successful organisation of forthcoming Hajj August 2020. May Allah relief the world of the pandemic and forgive us for our trespasses. Aaamin

Aamiiyn
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
ednut1:
Innovation
Innovation?
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
simplesearch:

Aren't scientist religious people like you and I? or do you think they are egg shells that falls from no where. Ask many scientist and inventors who are worth their onions and you'll be surprised they got their inspiration from their natural environment and never ceases to acknowledge God in all their endeavours. Forget about the crack head inventors of evil things we have this days who are trying to oppose God with their works which is just a leap from previous discoveries, yet to see any scientist whose invention is the proceed of their own created particles or matter, their materials are always sourced from the earth. The science that oppose and ridicule God and godliness, is that what freak or gives you a new cake?

What exactly are you trying to say?
Over 150 words, and yet you ended up making little or no sense. Some scientists being deeply religious have little or nothing to do with their scientific work. Their religiosity can be divorced from their profession and they'd still be brilliant scientists.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

I'm curious, how is mankind doomed without religion?

I am curious, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
At the end of the day, we still depend on science to save us from the pandemic.
Religion plays no part in the advancement of the human race.

The knowledge is given by the MOST HIGH who give life and brain and other functioning body parts
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2020
Empiree:
could you please explain to us how you want religion to mitigate pandemic?

By calling upon their almighty interventionist god, most religions claims to be the direct and only access to the one true god, what's the use of having such a god if he can't wrought miraculous healings in times like this?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by arbass(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
Who furnished scientists with the wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2020
arbass:

Who furnished scientists with the wisdom?

knowledge you mean?
There's a good reason why you spend long years in school before you become a scientist.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Seikiri1: 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
For you to see today is as a result of science or technology?
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by brownbib(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
People wey get sense.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
Trutherme:

I am curious, how old are you?

Weird question but I'll answer, I'm 23.
Has your curiosity been satisfied sir?

Now back to my question?
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

Weird question but I'll answer, I'm 23.
Has your curiosity been satisfied sir?

Now back to my question?

I thought as much, because I don't answer dumb questions.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
Smartwave:
science is real with prove but religion is a scam. What is purpose of going to Hajji?? Is just for tourism. We stone devil every year still devil refused to die. And devil is stoning everyone now with Coro!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Iseoluwani: 5:22pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:

an atheist doesnt become an atheist without a reason, and far i can tell, u are an atheist because of your failures. You are angry at God and You think de-Marketing God will give you joy. YOU ARE A F**L. the fool says in his heart, there is no God

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
Trutherme:

I thought as much, because I don't answer dumb questions.

"I can't answer your question" would have been a much more honest and sincere answer you know?

You claim humanity will be doomed without organized religion yet it's a tough chore for you to explain how it's so. Yeah, it's a dumb question, move on.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2020
grin dem go sanitize tire
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2020
Iseoluwani:

an atheist doesnt become an atheist without a reason, and far i can tell, u are an atheist because of your failures. You are angry at God and You think de-Marketing God will give you joy. YOU ARE A F**L. the fool says in his heart, there is no God

A wise fellow says it out aloud.
Funny enough, you have already assumed the reason for his atheism like you know him outside of Nairaland.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by lomprico(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2020
hope the illiterate foolish lot up north are seeing this?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I tell you! even the so called holy land depends on science.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2020
Even the so called holy land depends on science in this corona times grin
They obviously believes that the place is not so holy after all, they should sanitise their Mohamed and God aswell.

Religion is a big scam. including christianity and other bloody religions.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

"I can't answer your question" would have been a much more honest and sincere answer you know?

You claim humanity will be doomed without organized religion yet it's a tough chore for you to explain how it's so. Yeah, it's a dumb question, move on.
them worshippers of religion are always stupid, you don't know? cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by fyneguy: 5:36pm On May 07, 2020
Will this inactivate the virus inside the person, which he can infect people with when he sneezes or coughs?
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 07, 2020
Heaven will eventually need sanitizing in the end. grin that is if heaven even exists.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by bilulu(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2020
overseer1:
Alhamdulillah

Part of the efforts towards successful organisation of forthcoming Hajj August 2020. May Allah relief the world of the pandemic and forgive us for our trespasses. Aaamin
I just hope you guys won't be going there to pray against Covid 19, because the city used tech to fight theirs so you guys should use also fight yours first
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
adecz:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Asour: 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:

That's hasty and clearly untrue.
Religion and Education/Science are not always at parallel.
One doesn't have to exist at the exclusion of the other.

Some of the best institutions of learning in the US & Around the world were founded by religious organizations/ Religious people.

In Africa, Between the 50s - 70s religious organizations set of schools in places where it wasn't fashionable to have any.

Most people think religion(Christianity) implies the absence of tribulations (sort of a happy go lucky life). This is untrue. Hardly any steady Christian in the Bible lived life without hard times. A true Christian lives above the "God Why" expectations — and still trusts God notwithstanding the times we suffer.

Science & Religion can coexist. In fact they do.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Kubernetes: 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
KenModi:

And they invented it through religion? How?

What is the connection between mathematics and binary numbers on the one hand and religion on the other; apart from the fact that the people who invented it worshipped a certain god??

What I meant is, philosophers,thinkers, scientists all got their moral etc from religion.
Have you heard of Alkhawarismi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.