Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque (89437 Views)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2020
masha ALLAH, ALLAHU akbar
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Asour: 5:53pm On May 07, 2020
Lamb101:
I wanted to say Nigerians should shut up when advanced countries are talking but...

I discovered that when the wind of karma blows away our caliber of leaders
And pollinates new ones we might be one of the most sophisticated and advanced nations on earth.

We are a zealous people and I have confidence in us.

To be fair, there's no evidence to suggest that the current crop wouldn't be replaced by an even worse set of leadership.

Nigeria isn't only poor because of the dearth of leadership. it's also doing badly due to the fact that the average (Mode) Nigerian isn't really a person of Integrity. The Integrity of a Country's Citizenry reflect largely (not perfectly though) in its leadership.

When the average Nigerian becomes better (integrity), the average leader stands a better chance of being more effective too.

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Habiyo: 6:09pm On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

Or Oyedepo's prayer city grin
shut up there. your mallams and imams who uses animals blood ,urine with human blood to prepare hantle or medicine where are they. nonsense.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2020
Asour:

To be fair, there's no evidence to suggest that the current crop wouldn't be replaced by an even worse set of leadership.

Nigeria isn't only poor because of the dearth of leadership. it's also doing badly due to the fact that the average (Mode) Nigerian isn't really a person of Integrity. The Integrity of a Country's Citizenry reflect largely (not perfectly though) in its leadership.

When the average Nigerian becomes better (integrity), the average leader stands a better chance of being more effective too.

God help us.
hmmm you are not far from the truth. Obviously, it will be an impossible task. It can only be achieved by blood and sweat. In fact it will be termed as 'tyranny' ;an attempt to disorganize the order of the day.

However, we should not relent. We should not see the lack of integrity as a big enough excuse to wave off the possibility of the best.

The global demand for technology will definitely force the coming generation of leaders to attain a level of transparency just like the pandemic is exposing the gross incompetence of this administration.

I know this is Nigeria and I know it is quite difficult but I just choose to look at the bright side.

The old saying 'where there is life, there is hope' is necessary in as much as giving up will not help maintain sanity to a person like myself who finds it difficult to work effectively in an unjust clime.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
At the end of the day, we still depend on science to save us from the pandemic.
Religion plays no part in the advancement of the human race.

Your IGNORANCE has no bound grin. What MISINTERPRETATION can you give the statement below.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by alexsoftwork(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:

Yes ooo! Religion should be forgotten like the way dinosaurs are forgotten.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by ScoobieRogers(f): 6:28pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:

You can't use just one situation to conclude. Other world challenges that God through religion have help the world come out from are uncountable
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by infogeneral: 6:32pm On May 07, 2020
Good innovation! But they should still be careful, the technology can only sanitize the outside and the droplets from the inside still remain dangerous.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by MikkySexy23(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2020
NoSidonLook:

Except science indeed

Who caused the virus in the first place.

Was it religion ?

And for your information go and check the history of science, it has been championed by religious men.

NOPE. I beg to differ.
Genetic mutation happens in all creatures with genes. Genes mutate in some zoonotic organisms, you cannot be so sure of their effects on man when they become ingested in these 'new' forms.
And in history, your so-called 'Religious Men' e.g Medicis family, even Popes etc wanted to use science to rule and control the world. That was why they 'PAID' these scientists e.g Galileo etc to remain in their courts!!

Great men, whether in the olden days or now, always think far ahead than you and me. Someone like Bill Gates had thought ahead about these scenario. They are wise men
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by tete7000(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:

Because religion didn't create the problem, science probably did. If people had adhered to religions dictates, Covid-19 would not be here. So it is better to let the science thst created the problem to provide solution to it.
Oftentimes human refused to listen to God, in the process they create problems and then try to turn and harm twist God into being a damage controller.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by vasco01(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2020
adecz:
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, hand sanitizer
was put in front of a neighborhood
mosque & some ignorant mallams thought
their legs are also to be sanitize ..

Is call cleanness

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 07, 2020
MikkySexy23:

NOPE. I beg to differ.
Genetic mutation happens in all creatures with genes. Genes mutate in some zoonotic organisms, you cannot be so sure of their effects on man when they become ingested in these 'new' forms.
And in history, your so-called 'Religious Men' e.g Medicis family, even Popes etc wanted to use science to rule and control the world. That was why they 'PAID' these scientists e.g Galileo etc to remain in their courts!!

Great men, whether in the olden days or now, always think far ahead than you and me. Someone like Bill Gates had thought ahead about these scenario. They are wise men

Genetic mutation indeed
Corona virus was a product from a laboratory. Take it or leave it.

And when you say the Pope paid scientist then to try and use science to control the world.

Doesn't it also imply that they supported science. grin

And how does the payment even change the fact that the science men were religious men.

Galileo was a religious man
Michael Faraday was a religious man
Isaac Newton was a religious man.
Gregor Mendel (the father of modern 'genetics') was a religious man grin

The list is endless.

Stop this wokeness
Science and Religion aren't opposites. They complement each other

In the words of Albert Einstein (another genius of his time and world renowned physicist) "Science without religion is lame..." grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by TonyBankz(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
Dem dun kno all dis all dema distraction nd voilence tin
Dem dun kno
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Farid24224(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2020
overseer1:
Alhamdulillah

Part of the efforts towards successful organisation of forthcoming Hajj August 2020. May Allah relief the world of the pandemic and forgive us for our trespasses. Aaamin
Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbi Waheed.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by PastorFire: 8:26pm On May 07, 2020
phransix2:
MUmuRIC should be agitating for such technology in Nigeria too
Here, do they even have a fence? They come in from all angles.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Ukayo(f): 8:43pm On May 07, 2020
wow
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by KenModi(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2020
Kubernetes:

What I meant is, philosophers,thinkers, scientists all got their moral etc from religion.
Have you heard of Alkhawarismi?

Yes I know him; father of Algebra.

But still can’t understand what his religion has to do with his knowledge of mathematics.

Yes he was Arab and practiced Islam as a religion but still can’t see the connection between that and his knowledge of mathematics and astronomy.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Iseoluwani: 8:48pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

A wise fellow says it out aloud.
Funny enough, you have already assumed the reason for his atheism like you know him outside of Nairaland.

u are just 24.

not arguing with a kid
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2020
Iseoluwani:

u are just 24.

not arguing with a kid

You're playing the age card now, seriously? undecided
What does age have to do with being sensible and reasonable, it's pathetic how 'adults' like you pull out the age card whenever you run of reasonable things to say. I'd rather be a 24-year old 'kid' than be a 'adult' like you, who has a hard time reasoning.

PS: I'm 23, not 24. I'm not even officially 23 yet, so technically I'm still 22 tongue
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 9:19pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

"I can't answer your question" would have been a much more honest and sincere answer you know?

You claim humanity will be doomed without organized religion yet it's a tough chore for you to explain how it's so. Yeah, it's a dumb question, move on.
The least I can do is to go back and forth with a 23 year old kitchen table. Curiosity kills the cat. That's all I can say to you. Move on, if you can.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Empiree: 9:37pm On May 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

By calling upon their almighty interventionist god, most religions claims to be the direct and only access to the one true god, what's the use of having such a god if he can't wrought miraculous healings in times like this?
Oh I see. Sounds like your brain is suspended between heaven and earth. Waste of time talking to you bcus you obviously would not understand anything.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:54pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:55pm On May 07, 2020
NybenSBF101:

Why don't you practice your atheism or scientology and leave people that believe in God to practice it in peace. Everyone mustn't be like you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by MisterGrace: 9:59pm On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

Your moronic attempt at sarcasm failed woefully.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
but na still God d save us
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by ibinaboonline: 10:04pm On May 07, 2020
At the end of the day, your fanciful technologies won't save you when you need it the most. Same men who passed through those self-cleansing gadgetry are not guaranteed of absolute safety. Only God can offer you that.
ValCon888:
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Covidhunger20: 10:06pm On May 07, 2020
MisterGrace:

Your moronic attempt at sarcasm failed woefully.

Religion is indeed the opium of the masses.

I bet you're one of such morons
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:

Religion helps restrain people from acting in ways that are considered evil. Don't underestimate the power of the fear of God as promoted by religion.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Kubernetes: 10:58pm On May 07, 2020
KenModi:

Yes I am know him; father of Algebra.

But still can’t understand what his religion has to do with his knowledge of mathematics.

Yes he was Arab and practiced Islam as a religion but still can’t see the connection between that and his knowledge of mathematics and astronomy.

Religion and science agree in some areas and disagree in some areas.
For me,I am religious,I believe God gave men the reasoning,brain,mind and intellect to explore the world to make it comfortable for themselves,and this is done tru science.
Thanks
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2020
Trutherme:

The least I can do is to go back and forth with a 23 year old kitchen table. Curiosity kills the cat. That's all I can say to you. Move on, if you can.

Why are you so preoccupied with my age?
Age isn't sense, understanding or reason, that you're probably older doesn't imply that you're smarter than me. If you can't elucidate how humanity is doomed without organized religion, then move on, stop grasping at loose straws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.