Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque (89459 Views)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2020
Trutherme:

You probably go back and forth with your dad too from the way you are acting, atheist wannabe undecided

I trust that you're civilized, kindly don't mention my dad again please.
Wannabe? I'm a sworn atheist sir.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
LordShiva97:

I trust that you're civilized, kindly don't mention my dad again please.
Wannabe? I'm a sworn atheist sir.

Unlike you I am a dad. Now you know how it feels anytime you mention me.
You haven't seen nothing yet, kid. Quote me again and count how many times I will mention your dad, loser!
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Trutherme:

Unlike you I am a dad. Now you know how it feels anytime you mention me.
You haven't seen nothing yet, kid. Quote me again and count how many times I will mention your dad, loser!

You're a dad?
It's hard to believe, judging by the ample time you have to go back and forth with some "kid" on the internet. As a decent person though, I'll give you a benefit of the doubt, say hi to the kids for me.

PS: please kindly don't mention my dad. My decency is fast evaporating. Thanks.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 12:01am On May 11, 2020
LordShiva97:

You're a dad?
It's hard to believe, judging by the ample time you have to go back and forth with some "kid" on the internet. As a decent person though, I'll give you a benefit of the doubt, say hi to the kids for me.

You can jump in the lake with your decency for all I care. I believe you do this back and forth thing with your dad and this is very disturbing. Stop quoting me and I will stop mentioning your dad. Period. Don't be a jerk!
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 12:05am On May 11, 2020
LordShiva97:

You're a dad?

Say hi to your Dad for me as well.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 12:17am On May 11, 2020
Trutherme:

You can jump in the lake with your decency for all I care. I believe you do this back and forth thing with your dad and this is very disturbing. Stop quoting me and I will stop mentioning your dad. Period. Don't be a jerk!

You're very hilarious, you mentioned me twice and then expect me not to quote you again, where's the balance in that?
Pardon me sir but I'm starting to find this exchange quiet entertaining.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2020
Trutherme:

Say hi to your Dad for me as well.

I won't, tell those kids a Nairaland uncle said hi tongue
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 2:00am On May 11, 2020
LordShiva97:

You're very hilarious, you mentioned me twice and then expect me not to quote you again, where's the balance in that?
Pardon me sir but I'm starting to find this exchange quiet entertaining.

Thanks for seeing the humor and the wisdom in mentioning your dad.
Were you disowned because you delved into atheism? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 2:04am On May 11, 2020
LordShiva97:

I won't, tell those kids a Nairaland uncle said hi tongue

Your hello to my kids is still undelivered. Good wishes from a disowned atheist, Imagine tongue

Say hi to your mother as well for me tongue

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2020
Trutherme:

Thanks for seeing the humor and the wisdom in mentioning your dad.
Were you disowned because you delved into atheism? What happened?

1. Lol. No, I wasn't disowned at all, not for any reason. My people are enlightened folks, not your typical run-of-the-mill closed minded religious Nigerian. We take personal liberty very serious.

2. I didn't say that I found wisdom in it, I just said that I find it funny.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 3:25pm On May 11, 2020
LordShiva97:

1. Lol. No, I wasn't disowned at all, not for any reason. My people are enlightened folks, not your typical run-of-the-mill closed minded religious Nigerian. We take personal liberty very serious.

2. I didn't say that I found wisdom in it, I just said that I find it funny.

So, why did you beg me not to mention your dad. Son, you think I don't know you? Think again.
Have you said hi to your dad yet? Please confirm. And don't lie tongue
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by ajepako(f): 3:43pm On May 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Alhaja ajepako. The prefix no even fit you nor sweet for mouth. I've changed my mind I'm not going to waste my money on you to send you on hajj.

Sule tongue

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by zxpestcontrol: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2022
What saying you?, many experienced doctors in india , they treated succesfully, saudi peoples also contacting for best treatment in india.
We providing Best pest control service in noida
Visit our website: https://www.zxpestcontrol.com/noida/pest-control.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.