Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque (89462 Views)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by luluman: 11:14pm On May 07, 2020
phransix2:
MUmuRIC should be agitating for such technology in Nigeria too
For where? Those ones will only look for Christians to attack
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by wisdomkid: 11:40pm On May 07, 2020
ValCon888:
At the end of the day, we still depend on science to save us from the pandemic.
Religion plays no part in the advancement of the human race.

grin grin grin It's now "religion" but if it's a church, you'll glaringly say "CHRISTIANITY" plays no part in the human race advancement. I see what you id there bro.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:48pm On May 07, 2020
NybenSBF101:

Why don't you practice your atheism or scientology and leave people that believe in God to practice it in peace. Everyone mustn't be like you.
I wonder o, they seen to use every available opportunity to abuse religion.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by toxtimmy: 12:14am On May 08, 2020
ValCon888:

You just summarized solution to Nigeria’s problem.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 12:20am On May 08, 2020
LordShiva97:

Why are you so preoccupied with my age?
Age isn't sense, understanding or reason, that you're probably older doesn't imply that you're smarter than me. If you can't elucidate how humanity is doomed without organized religion, then move on, stop grasping at loose straws.

It's either you are too young or ignorant to come to terms with my statement. As you progress with your studies and reasoning, you may get to stay away from certain questions and sleep better. There is no need for me to confuse you further. Again, you are too young to understand.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2020
Trutherme:

It's either you are too young or ignorant to come to terms with my statement. As you progress with your studies and reasoning, you may be get to stay away from certain questions and sleep better. There is no need for me to confuse you further. Again, you are too young to understand.

Funny enough, the reverse of your original statement is more likely to be true.

Religion is mankind's doom.

Now you're probably too old to wrap your grey matter around this, good night.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 12:31am On May 08, 2020
LordShiva97:

Funny enough, the reverse of your original statement is more likely to be true.

Religion is mankind's doom.

Now you're too old to wrap your grey matter around this, good night.

Remember to take your medication kid. Hopefully, it will help to keep you away from mentioning people at every chance you get.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LordShiva97(m): 12:50am On May 08, 2020
Trutherme:

Remember to take your medication kid. Hopefully, it will help to keep you away from mentioning people at every chance you get.

That's kind of you sir, I won't forget.
I hope you take your own advice seriously though, I have a reason to believe you need it more
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Abid2020(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2020
akure1stson:

This is science work, not Religion
Poverty has made some people become atheists.
Science that can't make nightfall, sunrise pour rain, neither can they create human.
Whether you believe in God or religion, you will surely die that is certainty. Don't worry keep worshipping your science, they won't allow God to kill you, you will live long as your scientists live long
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Siscooh: 1:11am On May 08, 2020
ValCon888:
Religion will save your soul n spirit from eternal damnation
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Denko2721987(m): 2:05am On May 08, 2020
Country wey oil money they work unlike una Efulefu nation...
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by enemyofprogress: 3:38am On May 08, 2020
Will their be hajj exercise this year, I will like to sponsor dominique, fatymore, mynd44, funkeshugar, seunmohmoh, ajepako, ishilove and funjosh to perform this year's hajj. Alhaja dominique congratulations in advice
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by DeAlphaMale(m): 3:55am On May 08, 2020
ValCon888:
God bless you for your honesty
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Yusluv13(m): 5:18am On May 08, 2020
ValCon888:

read Qur'an and history of scientist, most of them were inspired from what God created and the source of their inspiration is from Qur'an.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Blitzerz: 5:39am On May 08, 2020
ValCon888:
The same science they used to create the virus.
All is vanity.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Psychowellness: 5:40am On May 08, 2020
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Fucsheetup(f): 5:40am On May 08, 2020
NybenSBF101:

Why don't you practice your atheism or scientology and leave people that believe in God to practice it in peace. Everyone mustn't be like you.
Dolt. Did he lie? Why is your peace disturbed? Did he call your last name?
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Bigchristo: 6:22am On May 08, 2020
Crystalline:
Nice one
lol��
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by LaExpert: 6:52am On May 08, 2020
ValCon888:

Uncle, those doing the science are religious people.

Religion and science are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Autotech312(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2020
phransix2:
MUmuRIC should be agitating for such technology in Nigeria too

Why the abuse?

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Decaf: 11:15am On May 08, 2020
akure1stson:

This is science work not Religion

Say that without crying
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Decaf: 11:21am On May 08, 2020
Plead:

God doesn’t exist. Kiss the truth angry

May be na ur papa create heaven & Earth u will tell me�
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Decaf: 11:24am On May 08, 2020
ModestGal:

Nigerians will not be allowed for any hajj till 2023

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Nobody: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Decaf:

May be na ur papa create heaven & Earth u will tell me�

And God was the one who created heaven and earth in your presence abi?

All these brainwashed religious fanatics sha
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Myketuale(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Imperare post=89288084]Med o[/quote

Med ko, medical ni �
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Jola58: 12:12pm On May 08, 2020
This is also a smaller version of the sanitizing tunnel installed for an Hypo mega distributor

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by topstone4: 1:23pm On May 08, 2020
Covidhunger20:

Or Oyedepo's prayer city grin

Neither Mohammed's pedophile ass. grin grin grin piss be on it. grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Covidhunger20: 1:26pm On May 08, 2020
topstone4:

Neither Mohammed's pedophile ass. grin grin grin piss be on it. grin grin grin

Infact, if both religions cannot find a cure. I hope people start to evaluate their religions and contents
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Tywodammy90(f): 4:59pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by ajepako(f): 7:15am On May 10, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Will their be hajj exercise this year, I will like to sponsor dominique, fatymore, mynd44, funkeshugar, seunmohmoh, ajepako, ishilove and funjosh to perform this year's hajj. Alhaja dominique congratulations in advice

With that your life saving of N26:48k abi??

Alafishe..

Werey Ajah!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by enemyofprogress: 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
ajepako:

With that your life saving of N26:48k abi??

Alafishe..

Werey Ajah!
Alhaja ajepako. The prefix no even fit you nor sweet for mouth. I've changed my mind I'm not going to waste my money on you to send you on hajj.
Re: Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque by Trutherme: 5:46pm On May 10, 2020
LordShiva97:

That's kind of you sir, I won't forget.
I hope you take your own advice seriously though, I have a reason to believe you need it more

You probably go back and forth with your dad too from the way you are acting, atheist wannabe undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.