Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) (1075 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Haynnie: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
The fact is, it will be difficult to please a woman who has had so many experiences with several other men, most marriages are having issues because of this problem. Imagine getting married to a man who has had no experience with another woman before and you are already veteran in the game, haven had several experiences with men, how on earth will that man satisfy you, you already have so many memories in your head and you might want him to be like one of your ex.

This is why some women end up going to meet their ex boyfriend even when they are already married but that wouldn't have happened if there were no expectations before marriage.

Same thing goes to the men, virginity is not only tied to women alone, a man should also keep himself till marriage.

It is very possible to make so many mistakes in the past and still have a happy marriage but not making those mistakes gives you a better marriage.

Go for Purity, I've made up my mind to be this way until I meet my wife, ain't sleeping with another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by advanceDNA: 2:06am On Oct 05, 2022
They will soon come from you....u know Those that like asking funny questions like: "will u choose a dirty, wicked, rude, broke virgin over a woman 30 men have slept with that is caring, virtous and well behaved....?? grin grin

How is well behaved/virtous and sleeping with 30 men existing in the same sentense?? ,

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by marlow1962(m): 4:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Great
Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Blunttruth: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Haynnie:
The fact is, it will be difficult to please a woman who has had so many experiences with several other men, most marriages are having issues because of this problem. Imagine getting married to a man who has had no experience with another woman before and you are already veteran in the game, haven had several experiences with men, how on earth will that man satisfy you, you already have so many memories in your head and you might want him to be like one of your ex.

This is why some women end up going to meet their ex boyfriend even when they are already married but that wouldn't have happened if there were no expectations before marriage.

Same thing goes to the men, virginity is not only tied to women alone, a man should also keep himself till marriage.

It is very possible to make so many mistakes in the past and still have a happy marriage but not making those mistakes gives you a better marriage.

Go for Purity, I've made up my mind to be this way until I meet my wife, ain't sleeping with another man's wife.

Good for you. Don't force your ideas down people 's throat. Do what works for you and let them do theirs'. Virginity is good for both parties but it doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.
My cousin married a church going , born again, beautiful and intelligent young lady, she was a virgin. He told we that are close to him because he couldn't believe his luck. She was 23,a graduate and working, 6 years later my mom went for a function, his parents were there,he was with another woman. Shocked my mom asked that was how my aunt and uncle said he and the other lady got divorced quietly. This is after he had sponsored her to go for masters abroad.They had a 5 year daughter whom he pays almost million naira to the mum on child support.
When asked what happened, they said the guy said if they don't allow him end the marriage he will commit suicide. He told my mum his ex Was very conceited.
Fr6then on my mindset changed. I now see virginity as a bonus.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Southernigbo: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2022
That's great
Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by nokspos: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Most virgins want to experience it outside after marriage, they want to compare.

Haynnie:

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Hanibbal(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2022
But how do one recognise a virgin its not written on forehead.
Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Haynnie: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Blunttruth:

Good for you. Don't force your ideas down people 's throat. Do what works for you and let them do theirs'. Virginity is good for both parties but it doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.
My cousin married a church going , born again, beautiful and intelligent young lady, she was a virgin. He told we that are close to him because he couldn't believe his luck. She was 23,a graduate and working, 6 years later my mom went for a function, his parents were there,he was with another woman. Shocked my mom asked that was how my aunt and uncle said he and the other lady got divorced quietly. This is after he had sponsored her to go for masters abroad.They had a 5 year daughter whom he pays almost million naira to the mum on child support.
When asked what happened, they said the guy said if they don't allow him end the marriage he will commit suicide. He told my mum his ex Was very conceited.
Fr6then on my mindset changed. I now see virginity as a bonus.

There must be a reason it happened. And is not a general fact if a virgin last longer in marriage. Different strokes for different folks.
But is most likely to succeed more than marrying a none virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Tobi3k4(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
like someone earlier said, virginity alone should not be the basis for marriage. Let God and mutual love be the basis. As long as thre is openess and sincerity, you are good to go.
Haynnie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Marawaitlist: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Fahvvy: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
I doubt some those who are arguing with the OP read his post at all undecided...

Whilst virginity isn't a guarantee for a happy and long lasting marriage, it has been shown that marrying as a virgin can eliminate or drastically reduce some issues in marriages undecided...

And also there's research to show that virgins in general have a happy marriage as compared to their non virgin counterpart undecided...

So my dear....
I advice you, to avoid stories that touch the heart, choose a virgin over a who.re, e get why undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Ehinjuola: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hanibbal:
But how do one go recognises a virgin its not written on forehead.
D same questn I b won ask
Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Haynnie:
The fact is, it will be difficult to please a woman who has had so many experiences with several other men, most marriages are having issues because of this problem. Imagine getting married to a man who has had no experience with another woman before and you are already veteran in the game, haven had several experiences with men, how on earth will that man satisfy you, you already have so many memories in your head and you might want him to be like one of your ex. Question is what are the guaranteed signs that whoever you are dating is a virgin? Everyone wants to be a member of the happening club

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Haynnie:
The fact is, it will be difficult to please a woman who has had so many experiences with several other men, most marriages are having issues because of this problem. Imagine getting married to a man who has had no experience with another woman before and you are already veteran in the game, haven had several experiences with men, how on earth will that man satisfy you, you already have so many memories in your head and you might want him to be like one of your ex. Question is what are the guaranteed signs that whoever you are dating is a virgin? Everyone wants to be a member of the happening club

Question is-How does one recognise that the girl you want to marry is a virgin? Asking them outright is not an option boss

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tobi3k4:
like someone earlier said, virginity alone should not be the basis for marriage. Let God and mutual love be the basis. As long as thre is openess and sincerity, you are good to go.
Well said bruv

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) by satandeterrible: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Only foolish men marry non-virgins.
Such a foolish act.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions / Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.