Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Should I Report Her To Her Dad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report Her To Her Dad? (2946 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Report Her To Her Parents / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by skimena: 3:01am On May 09, 2020
There's this beautiful teenager of about 17 years of age. a very beautiful and skinny fine girl that once lived in the same compound with me. her dad was the caretaker of the compound but later had misunderstanding with the landlord and he was asked to pack out of the house. to make long story short. they moved to a place that is not too far from us. her dad is a cab driver n her mom is late. the dad doesn't allow them to leave the house without reasonable excuse. but since on Monday till yesterday Friday. everyday consecutively this girl will take permission from her dad that she's coming to my house and that she'll spend some time with me and my family since I don't stay alone, and considering our close relationship with the dad, the dad will grant her permission quick quick but whenever she comes to my place she will spend like ten minutes then Snick out only to come back in d afternoon with one flimsy excuse or the other that she's within the neighborhood. me and my family are beginning to suspect her movement that there's a boy in the area she's coming to see. will it be right for me to tell her dad? I just thinking about it on what to do
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by mabeni(m): 3:07am On May 09, 2020
Must you bring this to nairaland? Can't you use your discretion as an Adult?
#OurMumuDonDo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by duduade: 3:08am On May 09, 2020
skimena:
There's this beautiful teenager of about 17 years of age. a very beautiful and skinny fine girl that once lived in the same compound with me. her dad was the caretaker of the compound but later had misunderstanding with the landlord and he was asked to pack out of the house. to make long story short. they moved to a place that is not too far from us. her dad is a cab driver n her mom is late. the dad doesn't allow them to leave the house without reasonable excuse. but since on Monday till yesterday Friday. everyday consecutively this girl will take permission from her dad that she's coming to my house and that she'll spend some time with me and my family since I don't stay alone, and considering our close relationship with the dad, the dad will grant her permission quick quick but whenever she comes to my place she will spend like ten minutes then Snick out only to come back in d afternoon with one flimsy excuse or the other that she's within the neighborhood. me and my family are beginning to suspect her movement that there's a boy in the are she's coming to see. will it be right for me to tell her dad? I just thinking about it on what to do

I think it will be wise to have a kind of father to daughter talk first..or involve your wife. If after no changes you tell the father...

Obviously one boy is somewhere sweet talking her already. Please do this fast... One mistake could ruin her life completely

6 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by jawalis(m): 3:08am On May 09, 2020
Do not report her to her father. That will peradventure lead to some sort of grudges if not properly handled. All you have to do is restrict her from going anywhere once she come around to your place and promise to stop her from coming to your house whenever she’s caught outside.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by skimena: 3:18am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=mabeni post=89342637]

The simple reason why some mighty men fall easily is because they think they know too much. advise nor b curse

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by dulux07(m): 3:22am On May 09, 2020
Talk to her, Warn her not do such again whenever she visits, if it happens again, report to her dad.

God forbid, what if something bad happens to her when she sneaks out, you guys would be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by seunlayi(m): 3:22am On May 09, 2020
jawalis:
Do not report her to her father. That will peradventure lead to some sort of grudges if not properly handled. All you have to do is restrict her from going anywhere once she come around to your place and promise to stop her from coming to your house whenever she’s caught outside.

In addition, sit her down and talk to her

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by MoneyMindset(m): 3:31am On May 09, 2020
Ah ah common sense suppose tell you weytin you go do.
two reasons you should tell the father.
1.his respect for you and your family would increase.
2.what if you were in his shoes wont you like to know.
3.When she gets pregnant and people start insulting him of bad parenting just know you contributed and took his respect towards you for granted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by femmoy(m): 3:32am On May 09, 2020
mabeni:

#OurMumuDonDo

can u ever make comments without abusing people?

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Nobody: 3:35am On May 09, 2020
You sure say this one na adult? The girl is 17.. he might just be 19/20.
mabeni:

#OurMumuDonDo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by mumumugu(m): 4:21am On May 09, 2020
No,whenever she leaves, call the father that e should rush down to your house for an emergency. let him come and discover she is not there.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by 1beat(m): 4:33am On May 09, 2020
Tell her daddy. you are not only helping her, you're also helping your self
if anything happen to her your name will be mention and is like her daddy trust you that is why he allow her to leave d house believing she's coming to your place.
in order to continue enjoying the trust and to safe your self in case anything happens to his daughter. tell him
I know some people will ask you what concerns you. tell them you also have children

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Memberclub(m): 4:47am On May 09, 2020
Don't waste your time talking to a teenager. Especially when you aren't the biological father

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 09, 2020
skimena:
There's this beautiful teenager of about 17 years of age. a very beautiful and skinny fine girl that once lived in the same compound with me. her dad was the caretaker of the compound but later had misunderstanding with the landlord and he was asked to pack out of the house. to make long story short. they moved to a place that is not too far from us. her dad is a cab driver n her mom is late. the dad doesn't allow them to leave the house without reasonable excuse. but since on Monday till yesterday Friday. everyday consecutively this girl will take permission from her dad that she's coming to my house and that she'll spend some time with me and my family since I don't stay alone, and considering our close relationship with the dad, the dad will grant her permission quick quick but whenever she comes to my place she will spend like ten minutes then Snick out only to come back in d afternoon with one flimsy excuse or the other that she's within the neighborhood. me and my family are beginning to suspect her movement that there's a boy in the area she's coming to see. will it be right for me to tell her dad? I just thinking about it on what to do
tell her dad in this case bro..

Cos,she already using your house to get permission,if yawa gas,you will be involved..

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by shamsin6300(m): 4:57am On May 09, 2020
The girl just de use una the play ball.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by XD57: 5:09am On May 09, 2020
Please tell her dad

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Nobody: 5:19am On May 09, 2020
You see all of you saying talk to her...she will act like she has heard and then device another means of doing it without you knowing. She will inform her partner that you've complained and he will teach her how to prevent you from knowing. She deviced a means that prevents her parents from knowing already.

My take is to tell the parents. Plan to follow her secretly to where she goes at least to be sure it's a boy or know exactly what it is. If she's caught doing anything bad then disciplinary measures which I leave to be parents can be taken.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Elton02(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2020
cool cool Aproko
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by frozen70(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2020
skimena:

That a was a very naughty one from her

Using your family name to do her escapes

Pls don't inform the dad yourself

Let your mum do that because I'd anything happens she becomes pregnant

Her dad already believed she goes to your house and you will be the dad's first suspect

Discuss with mum to report her to her dad and let her stop coming to your house
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by mabeni(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2020
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by mabeni(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2020
femmoy:

can u ever make comments without abusing people?
how is this an insult? I have never insulted anyone on nairaland before. Check all my comments.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by femi4: 7:11am On May 09, 2020
MInd ya biz crew.....over to you
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by 9japride(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2020
Memberclub:
Don't waste your time talking to a teenager. Especially when you aren't the biological father

Very true, I don't think the OP is married he might probably he a little above teenager and the house might be he's parent house. Also, the looks like he has feelings for her and can't stand chance that she's giving her attention to someone's. Hope when she get pregnant and he put it on you, then you have sense you'll would have reported her to her father in time. First warn her and if it continues report her. Teens are usually very careless when it comes to romantic affairs.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 09, 2020
mabeni:

#OurMumuDonDo

Honestly I feel you. That's reason why most times I think 90% of these NL stories are cooked-up fake shiits from bored OPs.

He calls himself a man who already has a family and doesn't know what to do with the 17yr old gir.
@OP, just allow the girl keep sneaking out of your domain to collect dck. When she carry belle now, her father will hold you responsible.
Instead of holding the girl at gun slap point and tell her that if she ever try that shiit again you would slap her. Also if you're a responsible man and close to her father like you claimed, you should be brave enough to tell her dad, you're only helping her, she doesn't know the implication of her bad behavior now. If anything happens to her, you're responsible for it.
This is all what I expect you to know as a grown man, instead of coming here to seek advice from jambites and other 17yr old kids here.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by femmoy(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
mabeni:
how is this an insult? I have never insulted anyone on nairaland before. Check all my comments.

no p bro,just tryna caution u. stay safe.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by ThatFairGuy: 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
seunlayi:

In addition, sit her down and talk to her
Adviser

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Emmyjean: 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
For her Dad to allowing her visit you n family, that means he has trust in you.
Pls, call her Dad immediately and inform him, if not you will be the first suspect to be arrested by the Police, incase any foreseeable incident( yahoo yahoo rituals) occurs. You know she is still mentally immature.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by OnPointMan(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
Tell your parents first, they will know how to handle the matter.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by sonofanarchy(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
just free her jare or you tell her to invite the guy over, when she's gone, you kill the boy..Baba free the girl jare
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by SavageResponse(m): 1:22am On May 10, 2020
jawalis:

I think this is the best suggestion so far
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Dad? by Bola146(f): 2:47am On May 10, 2020
mabeni:

#OurMumuDonDo
I tire ooo... maybe they are mates cry

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Mum Who Spent 20 Years And Thousands Of Pounds On Tattoos To Cover Her / Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions / Daniella And Khalid Caught On Camera Knacking On Bed Last Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.