Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

No Romance Without Finance. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Romance Without Finance. (2895 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / No Romance Without Finance / No Romance Witout Finance?...really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
we no dey carry last for dat one grin grin grin grin grin

You sef think am, women sef de polygamous when them young. No go check any young girl WhatsApp, you go just collapse. Them de enjoy as much fun possible, so when you sef get money, you gets enjoys too.

Life na turn by turn by broda grin

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:

You sef think am, women sef de polygamous when them young. No go check any young girl WhatsApp, you go just collapse. Them de enjoy as much fun possible, so when you sef get money, you gets enjoys too.

Life na turn by turn by broda grin
u no lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 10:12pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u no lie on that about the choice of babe but then the fact is there some girls dating their sugar daddies who still go back in secret to have sex with their boyfriends cheesy.Abi do u think many of these young girls are hundred percent faithful to their wealthy sugar daddie cheesy..they still have guys by the side wey dey fuk dem ooo.u suppose understand babes nau cheesy cheesy.A girl can marry a rich old man and still have a broke goodlooking guy by the side smashing her.All those so called abuja bigboys can relate to what i am saying here grin grin grin
This is a statement of fact brother.
A woman's loyalty can never be bought.
Money may not keep a woman but will surely entice her. Why women go back to a particular ex or b.f is because he makes her feel. Either by evoking emotions or especially by sex. She may even give testimony to her friends. That's why a man should be excellent in that aspect as well.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

This is a statement of fact brother.
A woman's loyalty can never be bought.
Money may not keep a woman but will surely entice her. Why women go back to a particular ex or b.f is because he makes her feel. Either by evoking emotions or especially by sex. She may even give testimony to her friends. That's why a man should be excellent in that aspect as well.
true..thats why men who believe u can make a woman loyal to u by givin her money are naive
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 09, 2020
Norman4real:
this is so funny and ironic. You look at the fat, ugly and old woman talking about how a guy without money stands no chance with her... grin grin grin a broad like her would be glad just to have someone look her way as she's walking down the road, let alone actually want to involve himself with her
i was thinking she is a sugar mummy sef cheesy
she is also looking for a rich guy grin
classic grin grin grin
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Emekaossai(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2020
allandutch:

Good question.

See... Sex, love, relationship are thing that men and women view differently. A man loves for the sake of it. A man loves unconditionally. A man have this Idea of love that's never going to happen.
A woman loves conditionally. A woman's love always come with a price and as long as you keeping paying that price you keep getting the love.
Now, to sex. A man have sex because he likes and enjoy it. A man have sex for the sake of the pleasure it bring. But for a woman, as it is with love, so it is with sex. It comes with condition(s) attached to it. Compliance, money, you name it.
Women - Not all of them though - believe that even though they like and enjoy sex and find it pleasurable. The pleasure that you get from the sex - or even from just having them around you - is something that you should pay for. Somehow.
Summary of what you just pointed out is that Women doesn't love rather they transact.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 09, 2020
Norman4real:
this is so funny and ironic. You look at the fat, ugly and old woman talking about how a guy without money stands no chance with her... grin grin grin a broad like her would be glad just to have someone look her way as she's walking down the road, let alone actually want to involve himself with her

She knows her worth, there is someone for everyone, what you find disgusting, others would find amazing.

She is late by the way so congratulations for speaking ill of the dead lipsrsealed
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2020
Interesting thoughts from everyone, many of you have validated the topic of this thread.

#No Romance With No Finance# kiss kiss
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 6:21am On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

She knows her worth, there is someone for everyone, what you find disgusting, others would find amazing.

She is late by the way so congratulations for speaking ill of the dead lipsrsealed
She is dead because her greed killed her. Many of her mates are still alive happily living with their husbands/partners.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by allandutch: 6:30am On May 10, 2020
Emekaossai:

Summary of what you just pointed out is that Women doesn't love rather they transact.
Women do love. But the love will always come with conditions attached. Like someone - probably ubunja - said on this platform, women only have the capacity to love their children unconditionally. Not their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Norman4real(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

yeah, overweight people don't tend to live for long, so it's no surprise she's dead. Lol.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2020
pansophist:
I do not mind if you precondition my eligibility to date on my financial status, but hey, you must be beautiful, hot, and sexy to the core as well. Just as your approach to a relationship is transactional, my approach is that you must be fine as well, in fact, fine as hell.

My money should make other people jealous that my GF is so hot and beautiful, you must turn heads 180 degrees. You must o. I don't mind people giving conditions, but if your condition will be accepted, then you have to accept mine too. Life no hard. And you must not get older, if you do, I leave. Just as I understand that you shall leave if my money dries up. If in any stage of the relationship you fat, stretch mark show up, or you fail to turn heads as before, then it is to reevaluate the dynamics of the relationship and dissolve if necessary.
hehehe
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 8:02am On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
u no lie on that about the choice of babe but then the fact is there some girls dating their sugar daddies who still go back in secret to have sex with their boyfriends cheesy.Abi do u think many of these young girls are hundred percent faithful to their wealthy sugar daddie cheesy..they still have guys by the side wey dey fuk dem ooo.u suppose understand babes nau cheesy cheesy.A girl can marry a rich old man and still have a broke goodlooking guy by the side smashing her.All those so called abuja bigboys can relate to what i am saying here grin grin grin.u know this our arguement just reminded me of one girl we knew wen in school.This girl was dating one lecturer who was ,married with five kids and this lecturer was generous enough to rent and furnish a flat for this girl and connect it to cable.do you know when this lecturer was not around this girl will camp a male student in her flat cheesy.the guy was her boyfriend and the guy really enjoyed grin.i dont know who gave the lecturer the heads up but one day he stormed into the place unannounced and caught them red handed grin.the man went mad with jealousy and started flinging the girls things outside while the girl was kneelingdown crying and begging for forgiveness.na so we stay front of our lodge dey enjoy the scene grin grin grin
That's a very funny story. It must have been quite an unforgettable day. You know what Ubunja(great ups man) said the other day is the simple truth. You have to be Chosen. No stress.... That's for broke guys level.
But also, as a wealthy man, you can go around the world and bed the most exquisite women. You can even add super models and celebrities to the collection. 10/10 women! Come closer bro, the secret is Money.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by frankkydee(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
Lyydia:
Different strokes for different folks...

If I am dating u, I don't care about ur money, so far u have a good future ambition.

Oya come and date me now

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 10, 2020
Norman4real:
yeah, overweight people don't tend to live for long, so it's no surprise she's dead. Lol.

What a cruel person you are. lipsrsealed
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2020
Digmygold:

Hahahaha wailing wrinkles. STFU. It is you and your cursed lineage of broke gay wailing redpillers that will never know peace and will forever witness hardship and poverty. I go soon ban you for 5 years now if you dont shut that your gay dick sucking dirty mouth.
so you're a mod hiding under this moniker? interesting cheesy
With this piece of information I can dig out who you really are. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) / Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.