Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

No Romance Without Finance. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Romance Without Finance. (2891 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / No Romance Without Finance / No Romance Witout Finance?...really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Simps are the backbone/enforcers of gynocentrism and feminism. If the simps fall, gynocentrism and feminism will fall.
...Simps are simply loosers.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by biacan(f): 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
cheesy
Barzinime:
You are back! shocked shocked I miss your money oriented relationship nature grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
I know many men will get Triggered by this topic but it's the truth, bulging pockets hastens and progresses the romance whilst empty pockets slows down and derails the romance.

Some of these broke pretty young men look great, have decent bodies and perhaps are packing down below with enough to blow a woman's back. He may even use sweet words but if you have nothing in your pockets the romance venture you are pursuing will amount to nothing because nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

This is why decrepit Politicians or older men who are 2 breathes away from kicking the bucket are stealing these young girls away from you, the unlimited finance quickly eradicates the fact that these old men have faces only their mothers would love and have bellies that would make a 9 month pregnant woman look like she has a toned six-pack belly.

So in these hard times pretty men when you send that free WhatsApp message with your last 2mbs at 2am saying "what's up babe" the woman is suppressing the need to say "Nothing is going on but the rent/bills that has to be paid. However she will play nice and answer with one word "Nthin".
... You are very correct. No wonder most of these girls look very young facially but pussy wise,they are very old.

4 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Digmygold: 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
liquidfaya:
Not every woman is broke like you.

Your mother was broke before she died. Stfu.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Digmygold: 12:55pm On May 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... You are very correct. No wonder most of these girls look very young facially but pussy wise,they are very old.

You just described ypur teen hoe daughter, Ubunja.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by allandutch: 1:11pm On May 09, 2020
J111333:
...and what about women without money?

Good question.

See... Sex, love, relationship are thing that men and women view differently. A man loves for the sake of it. A man loves unconditionally. A man have this Idea of love that's never going to happen.
A woman loves conditionally. A woman's love always come with a price and as long as you keeping paying that price you keep getting the love.
Now, to sex. A man have sex because he likes and enjoy it. A man have sex for the sake of the pleasure it bring. But for a woman, as it is with love, so it is with sex. It comes with condition(s) attached to it. Compliance, money, you name it.
Women - Not all of them though - believe that even though they like and enjoy sex and find it pleasurable. The pleasure that you get from the sex - or even from just having them around you - is something that you should pay for. Somehow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 09, 2020
allandutch:

Good question.

See... Sex, love, relationship are thing that men and women view differently. A man loves for the sake of it. A man loves unconditionally. A man have this Idea of love that's never going to happen.
A woman loves conditionally. A woman's love always come with a price and as long as you keeping paying that price you keep getting the love.
Now, to sex. A man have sex because he likes and enjoy it. A man have sex for the sake of the pleasure it bring. But for a woman, as it is with love, so it is with sex. It comes with condition(s) attached to it. Compliance, money, you name it.
Women - Not all of them though - believe that even though they like and enjoy sex and find it pleasurable. The pleasure that you get from the sex - or even from just having them around you - is something that you should pay for. Somehow.
I think it's specifically Nigerian women.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Junkie1: 1:41pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:
I do not mind if you precondition my eligibility to date on my financial status, but hey, you must be beautiful, hot, and sexy to the core as well. Just as your approach to a relationship is transactional, my approach is that you must be fine as well, in fact, fine as hell.

My money should make other people jealous that my GF is so hot and beautiful, you must turn heads 180 degrees. You must o. I don't mind people giving conditions, but if your condition will be accepted, then you have to accept mine too. Life no hard. And you must not get older, if you do, I leave. Just as I understand that you shall leave if my money dries up. If in any stage of the relationship you fat, stretch mark show up, or you fail to turn heads as before, then it is to reevaluate the dynamics of the relationship and dissolve if necessary.
REAL NIGGA

2 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by allandutch: 1:51pm On May 09, 2020
Semperty:
I think it's specifically Nigerian women.
No it's not. Theirs is just worse. And I think it's because of Nigeria's harsh socio-economic nature.

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Newbielearner(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
I know many men will get Triggered by this topic but it's the truth, bulging pockets hastens and progresses the romance whilst empty pockets slows down and derails the romance.

Some of these broke pretty young men look great, have decent bodies and perhaps are packing down below with enough to blow a woman's back. He may even use sweet words but if you have nothing in your pockets the romance venture you are pursuing will amount to nothing because nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

This is why decrepit Politicians or older men who are 2 breathes away from kicking the bucket are stealing these young girls away from you, the unlimited finance quickly eradicates the fact that these old men have faces only their mothers would love and have bellies that would make a 9 month pregnant woman look like she has a toned six-pack belly.

So in these hard times pretty men when you send that free WhatsApp message with your last 2mbs at 2am saying "what's up babe" the woman is suppressing the need to say "Nothing is going on but the rent/bills that has to be paid. However she will play nice and answer with one word "Nthin".

Why is this targeted to the male gender only?

Everyone should only have people who would add to them or multiply them.

If a girl is smart, loyal and family oriented, a man would gladly spend on her. One thing God has put in a woman (Nigerian women leaching crew excluded) is the capacity to multiply what you give them. Give them money, they'll help you think of how to make and save more. Give them peace, they'll produce a peaceful family. Input sperm in her, she'll produce children.

Give your man (not players or gangsters) your time, they'll help you build a life with children and great grandchildren to comfort you. Give your man great ideas and comfort where necessary, he'll bring you wealth, become more successful and you'd be called the woman behind his success; his first lady.

But the reverse is the case here. Nigerian women go after chiefs, married man etc. which would give them all they ask, and wait for about three years or earlier to use them for rituals. You think those people are just benevolent? Some of their wives are no longer flexible. So they'll use you for the time being. However, 10% of them can actually make a woman rich without issues. Even though she'll still struggle to have a stable marriage.

The gangster or playboy would make you a single mother.

The playboys too keep counting numbers if their victims until they find it hard to ever love again except of something special happens. And sometimes their daughters would experience what they did to others as well.

No matter what, don't ever be broke. A single day of peaceful wealth is sweeter than 10years of struggle. The key is to choose the right calibre of people to roll with. Not the send me data gang. Or come to my house for our first date.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
but even when dating the politicians the girls still sneak back to get fuked by the broke dudes and even spend some of the money given to them by the politicians on their broke boyfriends.so na the broke guys gain in the end cheesy.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Karlifate: 4:17pm On May 09, 2020
Newbielearner:

Why is this targeted to the male gender only?

Everyone should only have people who would add to them or multiply them.

If a girl is smart, loyal and family oriented, a man would gladly spend on her. One thing God has put in a woman (Nigerian women leaching crew excluded) is the capacity to multiply what you give them. Give them money, they'll help you think of how to make and save more. Give them peace, they'll produce a peaceful family. Input sperm in her, she'll produce children.

Give your man (not players or gangsters) your time, they'll help you build a life with children and great grandchildren to comfort you. Give your man great ideas and comfort where necessary, he'll bring you wealth, become more successful and you'd be called the woman behind his success; his first lady.

But the reverse is the case here. Nigerian women go after chiefs, married man etc. which would give them all they ask, and wait for about three years or earlier to use them for rituals. You think those people are just benevolent? Some of their wives are no longer flexible. So they'll use you for the time being. However, 10% of them can actually make a woman rich without issues. Even though she'll still struggle to have a stable marriage.

The gangster or playboy would make you a single mother.

The playboys too keep counting numbers if their victims until they find it hard to ever love again except of something special happens. And sometimes their daughters would experience what they did to others as well.

No matter what, don't ever be broke. A single day of peaceful wealth is sweeter than 10years of struggle. The key is to choose the right calibre of people to roll with. Not the send me data gang. Or come to my house for our first date.

Cheers.

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by EternalTruth: 4:34pm On May 09, 2020
biacan:
Same thing i was telling my friend yesterday any guy without money shouldn't date
okay the Lady that doesn't have money nkor? Is she free to date?
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
Lyydia:
Different strokes for different folks...

If I am dating u, I don't care about ur money, so far u have a good future ambition.

And that's how its should be.

Wanting a Richman is like wanting a moving vehicle, it will reach a stop one day. It should be about having the perpetual ability to move (potentials), not the moving in itself.

2 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Westernlove: 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
biacan:
Same thing i was telling my friend yesterday any guy without money shouldn't date

lol how about some of us with money who aren't ready to date?
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
but even when dating the politicians the girls still sneak back to get fuked by the broke dudes and even spend some of the money given to them by the politicians on their broke boyfriends.so na the broke guys gain in the end cheesy.
Wrong. The politician can have sex with more than 10 different women in a month if he wants to while for the broke guy, maybe like 2 women or at most 3 go gree.
It's really a crime to be broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by AfroKnight: 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:
I do not mind if you precondition my eligibility to date on my financial status, but hey, you must be beautiful, hot, and sexy to the core as well. Just as your approach to a relationship is transactional, my approach is that you must be fine as well, in fact, fine as hell.

My money should make other people jealous that my GF is so hot and beautiful, you must turn heads 180 degrees. You must o. I don't mind people giving conditions, but if your condition will be accepted, then you have to accept mine too. Life no hard. And you must not get older, if you do, I leave. Just as I understand that you shall leave if my money dries up. If in any stage of the relationship you fat, stretch mark show up, or you fail to turn heads as before, then it is to reevaluate the dynamics of the relationship and dissolve if necessary.

To be honest bro, I don’t think you’re asking for too much, at all.

Bless up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

Wrong. The politician can have sex with more than 10 different women in a month if he wants to while for the broke guy, maybe like 2 women or at most 3 go gree.
the politician cant have that energy to fuk nau.He is potbellied,overweight and old.na the broke guy dey enjoy the goodies.Ask all these young girls that sleep with old men and they will tell u things.Most times they just prefer a girl to massage their back with oil or give them hand job and after dat dem just dash the girl 300k cheesy.why do u think most girls would do anythin to date a sugar daddy..no stress at al in it.but when the girl really needs a hard satisfying sex she goes to her broke younger bf to get it.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

The broke guy no fine na why. If you fine like this guy below, or get his facial feature, you fit de broke and women go chase you. Reduce your overall body fat, to less than 8%, and lift to grow some muscles, and watch the dating game work in your favour.

1 Like

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:

The broke guy no fine na why. If you fine like this guy below, or get his facial feature, you fit de broke and women go chase you. Reduce your overall body fat, to less than 8%, and lift to grow some muscles, and watch the dating game work in your favour.

This doesn’t apply to Nigeria.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 9:02pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:

You have a point. Sure women love cute & handsome guys but if they find out he's broke, they'll start losing intrest. Money na fine bobo. The truth is that rich guys with nice rides and apartments have tons of women chase him compared to a broke fine boy.
You just can't compare the romance a woman gives a rich guy to the one she gives the broke guy unless (Love) is in play.
Love and fine boy no dey pay bills.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
the politician cant have that energy to fuk nau.He is potbellied,overweight and old.na the broke guy dey enjoy the goodies.Ask all these young girls that sleep with old men and they will tell u things.Most times they just prefer a girl to massage their back with oil or give them hand job and after dat dem just dash the girl 300k cheesy.why do u think most girls would do anythin to date a sugar daddy..no stress at al in it.but when the girl really needs a hard satisfying sex she goes to her broke younger bf to get it.
Bros, what will you say about a politician that is muscular and goes to the gym frequently?
Or a physically fit business tycoon. That's why married women cheat on their husbands with their Boss.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

You have a point. Sure women love cute & handsome guys but if they find out he's broke, they'll start losing intrest. Money na fine bobo. The truth is that rich guys with nice rides and apartments have tons of women chase him compared to a broke fine boy.
You just can't compare the romance a woman gives a rich guy to the one she gives the broke guy unless (Love) is in play.
Love and fine boy no dey pay bills.

One doesn't invalidate the other. Both can coexist together. Just as the rich guy has his own customer, so does the handsome guy. And a handsome rich guy will get more women than a rich guy. Eg, C Ronaldo is not a billionaire, but he will get more chicks than Bill Gates.

Also, the thing a broke guy can do to improve his chances with women is to work on his looks. Also, it is usually advanced women that have grown through the bad boy phase that don't really worry much about looks if the guy compensates with wealth. Observe teenage girls, or girls in their early 20's not dealing with the pressure of settling down. women like handsome guys, universally. Anyone that passee through high school and uni should not be surprised by this.

Also, when a woman's need for security has been met, they usually still crave for some good young meat. From when biblical Joseph enters trouble because of Potiphar's wife wey ran knack am, to the story of the rich mans wife wey park to her vulcanizer one room, looks can not be discounted.

2 Likes

Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

Bros, what will you say about a politician that is muscular and goes to the gym frequently?
Or a physically fit business tycoon. That's why married women cheat on their husbands with their Boss.
how many fit politicians have u seen in naija? this is not hollywood or nollywood cheesy and for married women sleeping with their bosses 99 percent cases its just for money if the boss is loaded or for promotion .i am using nigerian perspective and not other foreign climes cheesy.if u broke u can still get laid with ease except maybe u broke,ugly and also suffer from erectile dysfunction grin grin
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:

One doesn't invalidate the other. Both can coexist together. Just as the rich guy has his own customer, so does the handsome guy. And an handsome rich guy will get more women than a fucking rich guy. Eg, C Ronaldo is not a billionaire, but he will get more chicks than Bill Gates.

Also, the thing a broke guy can do to improve his chances with women is to work on their look. Also, it is usually advance women that have grown through the bad boy phase that dont really worry much about looks if the guy compensate with wealth. Observe teenage girls, or girls in their early 20's not dealing with the pressure of settling down, it is looks. women like handsome guys, universally. Anyone that passee through high school and uni should not be surprised by this.

Also, when a womans need for security has been met, they usually still crave for some good young meat. From when biblical Joseph enter trouble because of potiphers wife wey ran knack am, to the story of the rich mans wife wey park to her vulcanizer one room, looks can not be discounted.
if u very wealthy and women start running after u dont get carried away o cheesy.they might just be chasing after u cos of ur money.just spend with sense and enjoy urself cheesy
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:

One doesn't invalidate the other. Both can coexist together. Just as the rich guy has his own customer, so does the handsome guy. And an handsome rich guy will get more women than a fucking rich guy. Eg, C Ronaldo is not a billionaire, but he will get more chicks than Bill Gates.

Also, the thing a broke guy can do to improve his chances with women is to work on their look. Also, it is usually advance women that have grown through the bad boy phase that dont really worry much about looks if the guy compensate with wealth. Observe teenage girls, or girls in their early 20's not dealing with the pressure of settling down, it is looks. women like handsome guys, universally. Anyone that passee through high school and uni should not be surprised by this.

Also, when a womans need for security has been met, they usually still crave for some good young meat. From when biblical Joseph enter trouble because of potiphers wife wey ran knack am, to the story of the rich mans wife wey park to her vulcanizer one room, looks can not be discounted.
Obviously, a rich handsome guy like C. Ronaldo would definetly get attention from ladies anytime 24/7. If he was ugly but rich,he'll still gets attention, but if he was handsome and broke chances are only those women who genuinely feel something for him will show interest. He may not like the choice of women that show intrest in him. Some women can even embarrass him. Beggars can't be choosers.

If a man is ugly and rich women do the chasing and things happen faster but if a man is handsome and broke, chances are less women will be intrested in him and things happen much slower.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Hypnotise: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
how many fit politicians have u seen in naija? this is not hollywood or nollywood cheesy and for married women sleeping with their bosses 99 percent cases its just for money if the boss is loaded or for promotion .i am using nigerian perspective and not other foreign climes cheesy.if u broke u can still get laid with ease except maybe u broke,ugly and also suffer from erectile dysfunction grin grin
El oh El.
Such a person should cry to God for help. However a broke ugly guy may not like the kind of women showing him interest. Maybe kafila the bread seller or not so fine babe down the street fit dey trip for am but certainly not the beautiful damsel from lekki.
A rich ugly guy can get the babe from lekki, ikoyi, abuja and even the bread seller if he wants.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Norman4real(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkO9us2ZmGg [/url]
this is so funny and ironic. You look at the fat, ugly and old woman talking about how a guy without money stands no chance with her... grin grin grin a broad like her would be glad just to have someone look her way as she's walking down the road, let alone actually want to involve himself with her
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

El oh El.
Such a person should cry to God for help. However a broke ugly guy may not like the kind of women showing him interest. Maybe kafila the bread seller or not so fine babe down the street fit dey trip for am but certainly not the beautiful damsel from lekki.
A rich ugly guy can get the babe from lekki, ikoyi, abuja and even the bread seller if he wants.
u no lie on that about the choice of babe but then the fact is there some girls dating their sugar daddies who still go back in secret to have sex with their boyfriends cheesy.Abi do u think many of these young girls are hundred percent faithful to their wealthy sugar daddie cheesy..they still have guys by the side wey dey fuk dem ooo.u suppose understand babes nau cheesy cheesy.A girl can marry a rich old man and still have a broke goodlooking guy by the side smashing her.All those so called abuja bigboys can relate to what i am saying here grin grin grin.u know this our arguement just reminded me of one girl we knew wen in school.This girl was dating one lecturer who was ,married with five kids and this lecturer was generous enough to rent and furnish a flat for this girl and connect it to cable.do you know when this lecturer was not around this girl will camp a male student in her flat cheesy.the guy was her boyfriend and the guy really enjoyed grin.i dont know who gave the lecturer the heads up but one day he stormed into the place unannounced and caught them red handed grin.the man went mad with jealousy and started flinging the girls things outside while the girl was kneelingdown crying and begging for forgiveness.na so we stay front of our lodge dey enjoy the scene grin grin grin
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
if u very wealthy and women start running after u dont get carried away o cheesy.they might just be chasing after u cos of ur money.just spend with sense and enjoy urself cheesy

Na so.

Na to turn to polygamous man remain grin
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by pansophist(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2020
Hypnotise:

Obviously, a rich handsome guy like C. Ronaldo would definetly get attention from ladies anytime 24/7. If he was ugly but rich,he'll still gets attention, but if he was handsome and broke chances are only those women who genuinely feel something for him will show interest. He may not like the choice of women that show intrest in him. Some women can even embarrass him. Beggars can't be choosers.

If a man is ugly and rich women do the chasing and things happen faster but if a man is handsome and broke, chances are less women will be intrested in him and things happen much slower.

It all depends on the devil one decide to deal with. For a rich man, he will be suspicious of all the womens love, for the broke man, it may be hard to find a woman that loves him for him. As for me, I'll prefer the latter.
Re: No Romance Without Finance. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
pansophist:

Na so.

Na to turn to polygamous man remain grin
we no dey carry last for dat one grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend / +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] / VIDEO: 14yrs Boy Forced To Marry His Girlfriend After He Chops & Pregnanted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.