Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? (1185 Views)

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Baloranking(m): 2:00am On May 11, 2020
2secs grin
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by frozen70(f): 4:47am On May 11, 2020
callmeRichie:
I'm asking this question out of my curiosity and your opinions are needed. You can as well share your experience too to buttress your points.

So extracting from typical Nigerian babes' lines, they could be like "we just met today, a week ago, yesterday or as the case maybe and you claim you love me" lol

so I wanna ask, is there a specific duration to fall in love abi "the term love at first sight" is feeble??

NB: I'm just asking...

Love comes in different forms

Some fall in love immediately but the persons attitude can frustrate the love

Some don't fall in love but character of the person involves makes you to develop that love

To me, a goid mind and good attitude is what makes live to grow in a relationship

Beauty is the icing on the cake

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having Sex Everyday / Manchester United And Liverpool Threatens To Leave Premier League / Men Are On The Loosing End In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.