Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (208893 Views)

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This / How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Tinax(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2012
PLSSSS, YOU GUYS SHOULD FREE NIGER BABES ABEG...am tired of hearing niger babe this..niger babe that...
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Clemzy16(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2012
@op and you think those things you wrote won't involve money..
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by airfinance(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2012
Abeg comot this tin for here. Yu go copy and paste write ups from one love site wey yankee poeple dey use. How person wey neverr chop to think sef. I see sometin like snow hope say no be that thing wey be like salt frrom heaven yu dey talk. If na I'm dat mean say yu no no wetin yu dey talk. Na nija be dis. Unless yu go carry her make she go enter hamattan.
Make I see weda I fit see garri drink abeg

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by jhydebaba(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2012
Smart007i: u just made my day...lol
grin grin
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2012
1. Play Ludo
2. Stroll around your street.
3. Play WHOT
4. Gist
5. Sleep
6. Fhuck
7. Call each other only during free night call
8. listen to FM radio on your phone.

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by megxo(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity:
why
cos de're too stiff.....the flower tin n odas dont work 4 em,
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Enitsua(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2012
airfinance: Abeg comot this tin for here. Yu go copy and paste write ups from one love site wey yankee poeple dey use. How person wey neverr chop to think sef. I see sometin like snow hope say no be that thing wey be like salt frrom heaven yu dey talk. If na I'm dat mean say yu no no wetin yu dey talk. Na nija be dis. Unless yu go carry her make she go enter hamattan.
Make I see weda I fit see garri drink abeg
omo no kill me with laugh for dis place o
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by HRManager2: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Agreed, most of these stuffs are for ladies abroad, but not all naija babes are money-minded. People need to be careful when making general statements like that. There is always the exception that bends the rule. Being romantic with the one you love should not be a "yankee" or "naija" thing. The environment (political and social) determines how we would react to situations termed as romantic but let's face...WE ARE ALL STILL MEN AND WOMEN WHO NEED TO GET EMOTIONAL from time to time whether we are black or white.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by ifeadigo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
@op the only tin our nigerian babes value is money, nice tread though
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by baruwainfo: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
Joey82: @op

what level of broke are u talking here
u definitely cant take her on a drive when u dont have one
neither can u wash a car together, or is it an uncle's car u refering to?
go to a mall together? what will u be doing there without a penny in ur pocket?
Watching pple spend QED
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Puzi: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bur all those stuffs do cost that same money u aren't got
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nosyke(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
GBAGAUN ALERT!!!!!
Frankly, I don't blame her. Even me would walk away too.
sdiq: THE LAST TIME I TRY DOING ALL THIS, NOT ONLY DID SHE LEAVE ME, SHE REALLY EMBARASE ME AT STREET ABEG NAIJA BABES ARE ADVANCE OLOSHO JORR
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by slickfiz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
The part where he said make a snow man, I think he meant clay man for Naija peeps L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ .
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by sexyval(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Pls tell dis our boring Naija men cry
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
jumman: When your girlfriend needs money to buy the latest dresses, shoes and blackberry in town you wan start to dey whisper i love u 1000 times for her hair, shey na dat one she go chop. Do all these without giving her money she will leave ypu for a richer guy.
and is it d guy's responsiblity to buy blueberry, brazilian weaves and Gucci bags for his gf! any gal not content wit d OP and a little extra gifts once in a while doesn't know wat love means and should go hug a wet transformer! i don't know why pple in general would never learn that it's easy to spend money for people u don't even have an iota of feeling for but it's difficult to spend quality time wit u.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by mariousroi: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
wake up dreamer.most nigerian ladies have already sold their souls to mammon
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by deeplow: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nosyke: GBAGAUN ALERT!!!!!
Frankly, I don't blame her. Even me would walk away too.

I wonder why people like you are always quick to comment on grammatical errors.I am sure you are certain what you wrote is error-free.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Skmoda360(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
CrazyMan: Nice thread, but it won’t work on Nigerian girls.
+
maybe white chicks
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
All this for 'Naija' babes? Impossible. You obviously got the write-up from an 'American' website, cos it contains 'snow' in it. Its almost impossible for a girl to even stay with you in this part of the world if you have no money. I'd say 'GET A JOB' if you wanna have fun with your babe. With that, she won't even mind your looks.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by cdamsel(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Korrection: let the ladies speak
i am a woman & it sure hell works on me,cos i know him bein broke won't last 4ever.more so i luv him 2 bits
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Psyafe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
If there i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ money, Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ show!
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Ozegbe(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
most of the things u mention above still require some cash to achive
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by petokey: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Heyy! Do u want me to become a slave to her becos am broke. And all this things you listed what made you won't spend doing them.?
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Elucivestone: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guy, e b lyk u 4get say na naija u dae... Abi u just wan ryt? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by elampiro(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
jumman: When your girlfriend needs money to buy the latest dresses, shoes and blackberry in town you wan start to dey whisper i love u 1000 times for her hair, shey na dat one she go chop. Do all these without giving her money she will leave ypu for a richer guy.

Guys, you people haven't noticed how girls avoided this topic, and the first girl that had to comment wrote the above? That's the average mentality of the Nigerian girl about love.
Don't ever think a contemporar Nigerian girl loves you. There is always a motive.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Enitsua(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
cdamsel: i am a woman & it sure hell works on me,cos i know him bein broke won't last 4ever.more so i luv him 2 bits
keep on deceiving urself
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Akan(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adding to the list, dont forget to pray, pray that a rich man does not come by and take her away from u lol
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Arrowman(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
U NO TRY ATALL...HOW PERSON NO GET MONEY DEY DRIVE CAR,WEY FUEL?U DEY GO MUSEUM OR ZOO WEY GATE FEE?U DEY COOK DELICIOUS FROM WHOSE POCKET? abeg retitle your story...
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Abbey2sam(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
In america film, yes, these are the tins they do....in nigeria i dont tink sooo!!!!!
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Dujardin(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
This dude jez dey Fantacy Isle! all this 4 my Father Land? I go quench, Nija galz whey hear only one language "MONEY" . . . .thank God we guys can speak one language too "DECEPTION" na to lie giv dem nau.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by wedeoh(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nice thread but Honestly if you try this on Nigerian girls withing 5 seconds you will Loose her.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by ayo111uk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Poster - have you ever heard about this proverb: wan le gba iyawo o le, but not the children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.