Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (71362 Views)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by FGonline: 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
Blackfire:
43 what??
life is too short for all this analysis.......allow him

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Oshkosch: 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
That’s true love, I hope his rod is as sharp as an axe while the length is as long as a cutlass and the width as wide as shovel.

Happy married life sad

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by gnykelly(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?

go to the woman house and shout...he should leave your brother alone where she hanged him
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by tunary(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

A 30 year old man is old enough to know what's good for him. if wahala come last last na him go still hear am not you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
Nawa o, it's not ordinary o, don't endorse it at all.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by stormborn28(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
TheChameleon:
Your bro has been pussynotized.

For him to want to buy a 7th hand Molue as his first car.

Apologies to the handicapped... is he a cripple?

Thunder fire all those lying hypocrites pretending it is okay to go for a pre-menopausal woman.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by segun18(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
Op go and read about President Sarkozy of France

Perhaps your brother is probably British or an American...I see a lot of these kind of relationship happen these days.

Let your brother be

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Lovelyn451(f): 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
What if it was the other way round will it be OK?like ur brother 43 and she 30

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Emmasnoop(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2020
Chai country hard oh, waitin Regina nor go see for Ned body. shocked shocked tongue angry angry
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by enemona90: 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
If they love themselves I endorse the marriage. Even the prophet Muhammad married an older woman that's if u are a Muslim. If you are in USA do u have the guts to even think of stopping anything

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by cgniyi(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
Kpele o, Glo.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Advancedman(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Kill yourself so that the woman will turn 23.

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by miqos02(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

is the woman financially ok?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by YungJo207(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Lyydia:
He's mature enough to take responsibilities for his actions. Let him be.

Your papa money no waste for book..you go school and get sense I honestly don't understand some ladies headache this days which they will feel pain if they were in the other ladies shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by chaloskyx: 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Mind your business
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Ishilove: 9:36pm On May 09, 2020
gnykelly:

will you permit your own brother
He doesn't need my permission. He is a grown ass adult.

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by kbbanj10(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
Opppss...just 13 years difference. President Macron of France came to mind, 25 good years between him and his heartrob not even to mention that she was her former class teacher. Conjugal bliss Go ahead jhor

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by hussy47: 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
Simple question ooo Y are u not endorsing him

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Cheryph200(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
You dey crase why would I need your endorsement for such situation.. If you introduce and albino or any other disable to me as your husband would I decline the marriage..

Next topic abeg

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by favinvest: 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
women are so selfish and self-centered.

just imagine if the OP is the 43 yrs old woman., and the 30yrs old guy is another person`s brother

she will twist the narration to... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER, ITS LOVE .. AS FAR WE ARE IN LOVE.. AGE DOESNT MATTER.., I AM VERY YOUNG @ HEART etc

but now its the reverse.. since its her brother..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

He is an adult and should take responsibility of his choices. Let him be.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by mrkings84(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
I don't get wat d fuss is about, but 60yrs old men have been marrying 18yrs old girls without seeking for endorsement from time immemorial!

6 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Maski87: 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
Kai,seven different MOJO
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
This girl with 431 threads which about 372 are just lies. sad angry.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by veave(f): 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
Why? But that is his Choice

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

That automatically means he won't have kids. What's his big reason for throwing or trading away his lineage??

Do u know how he met this particular lady? It is quite odd she will marry a 30 year old unless she’s not Nigerian or she has other hidden motives I don’t want to imagine.

Ur 30 year old brother already in 7 past relationships has experience bad ones perhaps bt May not have leant anything from them. I doubt he is emotionally sound. There is also a possibility he is been manipulated.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by excanny: 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

She better not be broke cos it will make no sense at all.

He should try to get her pregnant o before marrying o if he's interested in having kids.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by alphaRego01(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
Na ur marry?

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by OriOko88(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Lol. I initially know its a woman reporting this matter. Ladies and their wahalas. Beauty lies in the eyes of d beholder, so your brother has behold his own beauty. That's why its said that love has no barrier, it can happen anywhere. All u need now is to support your brother, the lady might have suffered from broken relationships, so she must still marry. Since you said shes never married before and has no child yet. Just support them.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by drightguy(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
Bro leave am naaaaaa
The life never show you enough to allow people follow their choice. Experience na the best teacher na so elders tok am�

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Alfather: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

He doesn't need my permission. He is a grown ass adult.
he needs your advices. If not for any thing but for the sake of kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.