Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (71313 Views)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Dominatrix(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
Da f*ck.... You sound like my bf's sister. I'd love to slap the taste out of your damn mouth! undecided

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Thelmanatasha(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2020
Awon endorsement officer how much is your endorsement worth. Please allow them get married except you are trying to say that your brother is clueless and doesn't know what he wants.

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Omoslim26: 10:03pm On May 09, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Stop him at all cost because he has been Bewitched.

thunder fire her endorsement

well perhaps her brother is not a real man

no one tries that shit with a real nigga tel him who to marry

talk more of a girl

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
Ur brother might b a gold digger, rubbish

what's bad in digging gold? na poverty you won make he dig before

this Op, you be enemy of progress. nonsense Girl

make I find my own 75yrs old lady with fat account, na to marry her and her siblings join. na someone like this Op no go won help their blood but will be quick to make rules

thunder fire that your unproductive endorsement

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Adekaka12345: 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Don't assume she would not!

I put it to you...
Will you be happy and totally allow the marriage of your 30 year old son to a 43 year old lady?

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2020
When you're not his parent? t's not in your ace to endorse your siblings marriage. Even if you are his parent, he's 40 years old, and he's old enough to make his decisions. May be hard to take but it's the simple truth
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Karleb(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
is neymar"s mom not already in her late 50s? shocked
how is dat relationship normal grin.i bet the 20 yr old guy cheated on her with a fwesh pussy..u cant blame him nau cheesy

I was trying to tell you relationships/marriages have problems regardless of the ages of the people involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by horpigee1(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2020
Nobody sees the future.

she will be 50yrs old in the next 7yrs

while

the man will be 37yrs old in the next 7yrs

let ur brother go ahead if he can deal with
* her menopause
*her old age
*her sex life

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by nelogee7(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2020
Save your brother's life ... Do not listen to any of this people here telling you it's not your business... The reality will set in when he finally marries the woman... by then it's probably too late ...

The thing about these pre menopause or older women is that they give the best sex and are very sloppy, it's just like the old Fisherman .. they know all the fishing tricks where to put the canoe and best place to cast the net or place the hook, she probably manipulated him with sex and may be your bro doesnt have so much experience with women .. I don't think it money cos a woman with so much money would have married by 43 (not all cases though but most cases)

you can just enjoy them on a pump and dump ... But most time LTR or Marriage is very disastrous ..

A wise man learns from his mistakes .. a smart man learn from other people's mistake .

You can watch some of Coach Greg Adams Videos on you tube on dealing with older women ,

My 2 cents and nobody should bash me cos this is a public forum

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by iCauseTrouble: 10:13pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?
How old are you?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 09, 2020
izzou:
What does he need your endorsement for?

Genevieve Nnaji is 41. I'm sure you would have endorsed the marriage if it was her

I think he's old enough to sort his life out. Take it easy, okay? grin

When you put it this way!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by GreatResearcher1: 10:16pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

Fvck you and your fvcken endorsement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by kasim155: 10:16pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Preciousgirl post=89365536]My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?[/quote

Marrying d woman is better than for him to remain single. As far they both love each other, so please respect ur brother decision.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Shormiey(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2020
TheChameleon:
Your bro has been pussynotized.

For him to want to buy a 7th hand Molue as his first car.

Apologies to the handicapped... is he a cripple?

Thunder fire all those lying hypocrites pretending it is okay to go for a pre-menopausal woman.

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 09, 2020
You want to endorse your brothers decision, a full grown adult for that matter. Hmmmm, nothing way Mohammed no go see for gate.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by belente(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
Please do what ever that is within your power to stop the marriage.if not, your brother will later regret it. This is Africa not Europe
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by uvie66: 10:20pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

how is it your business...are they both not consenting adults.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by crackhouse(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2020
If they do am to you, you go like am?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by nelogee7(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2020
Omoslim26:
and since when does a man I mean a real man needs the endorsing of a girl just a sister to get married

oh Africa my Africa gone are the days when women respected men if I was your brother I will laugh and remind you of your place

Anytime you hear this world real man .. what ever follows has to do with pleasing a woman .. please guys watch out for the phrase real man .. it's been reported as shaming language in the manosphere and becareful when you want to answer Real Man.. only real men should say what real men should do and not women
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by NybenSBF101(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2020
If she is an American, will you have objected it?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Zodiac61(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

None of your effing business.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by femi4: 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
My dear, he doesn't even need your endorsement. Your endorsement is like the P in psychology.
you get bad mouth grin
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 09, 2020
Norman4real:
Wow, Age is a very serious factor when considering marriage. If it was just a casual relationship then I'd have no issue with this but I think your brother is either stupid or too desperate to be going for her.
It's probably coz he's never had any success with women and sees this as his only chance at getting one.
It's also possible that the woman is wealthy and he's somewhat attracted to her financial stability.
This is a marriage that clearly won't even last for 5yrs coz in her late 40s this woman will start looking like his mother.
If he's lucky she will only get him like one kid and that will be the end of it coz she's effectively at the very end of her biological fertility clock.

Dear “god”,
At least you do not want to be too judgemental or stingy and so you are giving her “at most” five years of happiness, right?
Thanks for being kind with your five years and one kid. In your great wisdom you know just how stupid and desperate the guy is, and how fat or unfat the old woman’s account is. You know all this and are willing to allowing the marriage but for nothing more than 5 years. Because once it is 5 years the lady’s hormones will empty and her vagina dries up and she will become like a zombie. This horrible lady who deserves nothing good is very lucky to have you endorse these 5 years for her.
For all the above we thank you, you, you horrid, horrid, little, little mangod.
You make my skin crawl!

It is okay to have your reservation about this age difference (I do, many people too I guess) but the way you feel and expressed yours is unholy! Jeez!

4 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by enemyofprogress: 10:30pm On May 09, 2020
You just dey jealous your brother because God wan butter him bread

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Classickj(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
izzou:
What does he need your endorsement for?

Genevieve Nnaji is 41. I'm sure you would have endorsed the marriage if it was her

I think he's old enough to sort his life out. Take it easy, okay? grin
jeez why bring Genevieve into this.. Genevieve daughter is 20 or above 20 yrs old. So you would advice your bro/friend to marry a 43 yrs old woman who is close to her menopause

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by West2019(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
The woman get company? If yes bro free ur brother let him make him choice
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

...some of you are really hypocrite. So because it's your brother now you don't want it and age is no longer just a number again.

If it's another guy who asked us this question, girls could have been preaching to us how love it's the ultimate and not age.

Hypocrisy everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by nelogee7(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2020
mrkings84:
I don't get wat d fuss is about, but 60yrs old men have been marrying 18yrs old girls without seeking for endorsement from time immemorial!

Seems you skipped biology classes ... You don't know the meaning of menopause..

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by purples25(f): 10:35pm On May 09, 2020
Women are the worst enemies of women. Is it because you have not fallen that you are unmerciful towards your fellow woman? Because your own breasts are still standing, and you are still young. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by InvertedHammer: 10:37pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

/
Go marry your choice then.

Are you going to live with them? Will they be dependent on you? If No, then mind your own business. Just the arrogance of you believing that your endorsement matters is nauseating.

\

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2020
Are you his father? No!

Are you his mother? No!

Then, f*ck your endorsement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.