Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (71314 Views)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Omoslim26: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
and since when does a man I mean a real man needs the endorsing of a girl just a sister to get married

oh Africa my Africa gone are the days when women respected men if I was your brother I will laugh and remind you of your place
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Karleb(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
How is this different from saying he should not marry from a particular tribe?

Emmanuel Macon is happy with his wife, take a cue from that.

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Legit081039: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
For your brother to marry her is not a problem but just been concern of how many years left for him to enjoy her before her so called fiance reach menopause.. Unless he want to be promiscuous.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by gnykelly(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:
He doesn't need my permission. He is a grown ass adult.
Na so... until it start raining in your parade
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?
Shebi you're also in love with obodo oyinbo, let the guy be joor.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Zyzxx10: 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
Ok sir
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
who u be to endorse ur brother"s marriage.let him marry his sugar mummy if he so wish.wich one be ur own
at least if no juice dey again he can have a side chick by the side

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Alfather: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Wen he go do marraige finish he eye go clear.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by kokome1(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=89369882][b]Your bro has been pussynotized.

For him to want to buy a 7th hand Molue as his first car.

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/strchw.gif[in/img]

Apologies to the handicapped... is he a cripple?

Thunder fire all those lying hypocrites pretending it is okay to go for a pre-menopausal woman.

I can't stop laughing
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by darlenese(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2020
Who are you ?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
Karleb:
How is this different from saying he should not marry from a particular tribe?

Emmanuel Macon is happy with his wife, take a cue from that.
the day we will start hearing tales on this macron marriage u guys no go dey use am as an example anymore grin grin
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by 24kmagic: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
Welcome to nairaland, home of fake/concocted stories.

Any story you see on nairaland's front page is either a cooked up story, or the OP knows one of the mods.

Very tribalist/bias blog
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Halo22: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
This one is very strong oooo. I understand what op is actually afraid of, but if you just advise ur bro and he refuses then, let him go ahead no qualms. Nah the lady I dey pity
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nickymezor(f): 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
Age is norin but a number OP, but then I get where your coming from. If shes decent n has great virtues there no problem there sha

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by jasman1: 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
Be happy for him sir.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by panmunium(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
What else will I say, everyone has said it all
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by APOPTOSIS: 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Why are you complaining now...?
I thought you LADIES always say AGE doesn't Matter....

Now the MATTER is at your DOORSTEP and you are looking for endorsements and Nairalanders
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by ednut1(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Fake story
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Adekaka12345: 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
favinvest:
women are so selfish and self-centered.

just imagine if the OP is the 43 yrs old woman., and the 30yrs old guy is another person`s brother

she will twist the narration to... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER, ITS LOVE .. AS FAR WE ARE IN LOVE.. AGE DOESNT MATTER.., I AM VERY YOUNG @ HEART etc

but now its the reverse.. since its her brother..

Will that 43 year old woman allow her son 30 years old to marry a 43 year old woman?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by 22ndJune(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Sugar Mummy relationship gone wrong
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by kabillionaire(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2020
marry him then!
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Karleb(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
the day we will start hearing tales on this macron marriage u guys no go dey use am as an example anymore grin grin

The marriage we consider normal still have their own issues too.

Neymar's mum recently broke up with her 20 - something yr old boyfriend.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by dayorich: 9:52pm On May 09, 2020
43 vs 30
43 - 30 = 13 years

So, you mean she wants to marry a woman who was already probably in SSS 1 when he was born?

For another joke, send STUPID to 43210
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by zedegit: 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
Blackfire:
43 what??

#43 million
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
Adekaka12345:

Will that 43 year old woman allow her son 30 years old to marry a 43 year old woman?
Don't assume she would not!
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Raphael25(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
U said she has been in 7 relationships. How many have you been in? How many husband's of other women have u slept with? Endorsement deal shey na Nike

3 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Ahmeduana(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?
Won ki ni ki omode ma dete, ti o bati le dagbo gbe grin more over, the thing wey pikin sabi chop no dey kill pikin grin
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by drightguy(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
uruba23:
Well if she looks younger and your brother looks older and she is still seeing her period,you should let them be if they are truly in love and not a gold digging arrangement.
Period? angry
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Omoslim26: 9:55pm On May 09, 2020
olamy7:
Well, I know the feeling but there is really nothing you can do about that.

what foolish feeling

oh Africa my Africa gone are the days when women knew their place imagine a girl endorsing a man's marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by ibolord(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
But if na Yankee woman you go endorse am
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Rawhumper(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
If he finds happiness in her,Let him go.

He is The one goin to stay with her dear.

Your opinion matters but i advise You Let him know what he is getting into

kissquote author=Preciousgirl post=89365536]My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?[/quote]
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
Karleb:

The marriage we consider normal still have their own issues too.

Neymar's mum recently broke up with her 20 - something yr old boyfriend.

is neymar"s mom not already in her late 50s? shocked
how is dat relationship normal grin.i bet the 20 yr old guy cheated on her with a fwesh pussy..u cant blame him nau cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.