Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (105039 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by murphyibiam15(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
winj:
IGBO person committed suicide?
I thought they worship money and will do anything to stay around until they can't fight nature! grin grin grin
Igala, from kogi, not Igbo...Igboman will rather pursue more money

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by murphyibiam15(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
NockMedia:

This is one of the reasons why I don't advise for men to marry for money. "She pulled him out of the car." Just 'cause it was her dad that bought the car as a wedding gift to them. Imagine the disrespect?
Men should always marry for Love and see a lady's money or her family's money as a bonus.
The truth is, no matter how much a woman professes her love for you as a man, if you don't have a stable source of income to match her own or not from a similar background as hers, pls don't wife her.

Why? Because she is going to frequently compare you to her dad and with the life she's used to, growing up. This will lead to gratifyingly apocalyptic bust-ups between the husband and the wife. The young man is going to be distressed and stressed out 'cause of the financial pressure (sometimes subtle) the lady would subject him to.

To the young men out there...
Pls NEVER take a loan from the bank or anyone to marry a lady. If you are not financially buoyant, you can delay the wedding ceremony until you have the financial capacity to host a grand ceremony. I'd suggest for intending couples that are not financially strong to host simple and modest wedding ceremonies.
You don't need to break the bank for you to make your wedding ceremony an eventful and memorable one.

Do you know that you can plan and host an event such as wedding ceremony (white or traditional) for less than a million naira and it would be unique, special and memorable at the end of the day?

Consult NOCK MEDIA for your Events planning and management.
Contact us NOW!
Good one
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by CuteYvonne777: 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by inice(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
I have come to understand that marriage is a 50-50 game like arsenal vs Chelsea. You can win or loose. We only get married believing God that things will go well. No matter how hard you try to make it work, it can still fail if you are not careful
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by kabanayol9(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
iamloyalty:

The 2 point u mention are my basic principles. They are = peace of mind+ Less stress +Adequate saving.
I am telling you.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Emma1Oj(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.
of course he can't see it coming bcus he's not a witch/magician. I beg which kind mumu love be that 3million chai!!! Osalobua... I weak for the guy sha...3M for wedding, even if no borrow am self. 3M
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by darediamond(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
yomi007k:
I think what happened here is that the lady comes from a rich family and the guy tried to keep up by getting a loan.

He was hoping to eat his cake and have it but the lady turned him to a house boy.

Fake Love
Fake Life.

#personal opinion.
Practically!
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Punchline33: 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
Pattypatt:
What's the name of this movie?
It is not a movie, it is real.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by tunary(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2020
This is the most foolish human being on earth
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2020
ojun50:

Forget make Yoruba people no knw the address
I swear you're wicked
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ojun50(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
I swear you're wicked
I no wicked
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ofiko123(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead..
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ozugbo(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Ndo...tasie... chúkwú nyere gi aka...is well..the best will come
Iseeeeeeee
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FX(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
DedeNkem:
He was a huge slowpoke to end his life! Did he do it for love or the loan? Either way, it's wrong!

Anyone who commits suicide because of a failed relationship/marriage is a hardcore LOSER and shouldn't have been born in the first place!

I don't understand whether Nigerian suiciders think there's a better place for them after death. When you die, you totally cease to exist the same way you didn't exist before your conception!

There's no evidence of any spiritual destination after death! If you do have, please provide it for the world to see. Don't quote your bible to me, it is not a reliable history book. I've read it extensively because I attended a seminary school!
Omo this is the best line of thinking I've heard in a while.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by johnad3(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2020
I don't even want a lady to love me at all to the extent of going to Bank to go borrow money for wedding, marrying a lady from the rich family for me is going beyond my capacity if anyone cant ťake me aś i am, i beg make dem just leave me as i deh
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Prettychild(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
It's a pity. May his soul rest in peace. When good girls like us are out there, he ended up with the bad one
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by bummyla(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2020
May His Soul Rot In Hell! Some Of Us Are Going Through Hell In Our Marriages, But Have We Committed Suicide! No! His Marriage Survived 2 months, Some Crased After 5 Days! Thank GOD I Did Not Borrow At All For My Wedding! Brother! Learn! Learn! Never Drive Your Wife's Car Ooooo! https://www.bummyla.com
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Honeydenz(f): 11:43pm On May 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

A lesson to those that want to listen, don't borrow to impress anyone, be your self if she no like you with the little you have don't go borrowing loans for wedding that's senseless, there is no sense in borrowing to do wedding, borrowing to impress one nonsense bae who doesn't even care about you, what's the sense there, am sure this guy knows that the lady in question is a commanding type the car gift came from the ladies parents meaning the family is richer than that of the man and also commanding the guy to do this, do that is wrong, the man is the head of the family but most guys makes worse mistakes you think your rich father inlaw money its yours, they will use you like a house maid, it's hard to get respect from a woman if a man no get money, be wise guys. Make money have your own opinion and say in your family unless you want to become a house boy in your marriage, it's a hell sad situation on earth its better you don't enter such marriage.
My brother borrowed money to fund his wedding also, 3 years ago, up till now he is still paying the debt and his wife is not even helping matters, she still went ahead to borrow another money from women's meeting to celebrate her daughter's birthday in grand style when wedding fund hasn't been cleared, my brother has been in and out of Police cell. Come and see my very handsome brother who was every girl's dream way back looking like an octogenarian now all in the name of marriage. Sometime I look at him and will almost burst into tears.

ADVICE FOR ALL MEN: firstly, If you ever wish to live long, be very careful who you chose as a life partner, don't get carried away with beauty or sexy body. Secondly, men should fear poverty the very same way they fear death. There's nothing worse than marrying and there's no money. Love is a big scam, love is not enough to sustain marriage at all. In the absence of money, it's conflict and fights every day in marriage. Don't blame anyone that commits suicide, I have seen it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by higgs: 11:47pm On May 10, 2020
Suicide? Because of a woman? The police should look into this 'suicide'
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Chimasoka: 1:04am On May 11, 2020
Don't Be A 40 Seconds Man | Go From 40 Seconds 40 Minutes Man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDOkAKMFPag
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Donattoe(m): 1:23am On May 11, 2020
What did he expect from a woman that will allow you borrow 3m just for a wedding?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Fourfor4: 6:49am On May 11, 2020
That's while is not good for a man to marry a woman that's richer than him. She will override the man. It's a sad story.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by MartinsD12(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

My brother borrowed money to fund his wedding also, 3 years ago, up till now he is still paying the debt and his wife is not even helping matters, she still went ahead to borrow another money from women's meeting to celebrate her daughter's birthday in grand style when wedding fund hasn't been cleared, my brother has been in and out of Police cell. Come and see my very handsome brother who was every girl's dream way back looking like an octogenarian now all in the name of marriage. Sometime I look at him and will almost burst into tears.

ADVICE FOR ALL MEN: firstly, If you ever wish to live long, be very careful who you chose as a life partner, don't get carried away with beauty or sexy body. Secondly, men should fear poverty the very same way they fear death. There's nothing worse than marrying and there's no money. Love is a big scam, love is not enough to sustain marriage at all. In the absence of money, it's conflict and fights every day in marriage. Don't blame anyone that commits suicide, I have seen it all.
That's it, there is nothing like love without money, if one is not in control of his finances a man should forget about marriage, the worse thing that can happen to a man is when you know you are broke, you borrow to do that wedding, ask yourself will you borrow to feed and train your children is that the kind of life one want to live, depression is real.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by juman(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2020
He lived a fake life and died miserably.

He borrowed money to do big marriage to impress the wife's family.
He married the lady despite they were not compatible.
He was a big fool.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by juman(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2020
Couple should never borrow money to do marriage.
Live happily according to your sustenance and financial capacity.
There are thousands of good women you can marry with just ten thousands naira.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by olasegun90(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2020
o deep.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Luminary1(f): 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
This is quite sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2020
Nyamve1:
Beg for marriage? I don't get it
I go explain later
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nyamve1: 7:50pm On May 12, 2020
vickydevoka:
I go explain later
Explain now pls
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by okoroemeka(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
opera1:
Double wàhálà. A Failed relationship is 101% better than a failed/crashed marriage.

2ndly: Don't do beyond ur limit to impress others.

Why 3m loan jux for "unmatched wedding?"

Ending his life is the worst option.
the handwriting is already there on the wall before the marriage,a woman that supports his soon to be husband to borrow 3 million for wedding is defiantly a disaster waiting to happen and the fall will register on the Richter scale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.