Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,218 members, 7,957,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (106078 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by vickydevoka(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2020
Nyamve1:
Explain now pls
U self suppose understand. No be everything lecturer de explain for class
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nyamve1: 9:01pm On May 12, 2020
vickydevoka:

U self suppose understand. No be everything lecturer de explain for class
okay o, if u said so
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by UCHIHAmask: 11:51pm On May 22, 2022
sisisioge:
Oh my goodness! What an unreasonable fellow!

1. He married a witch. Did he not court her before marriage? Surely , he saw the signs.

2. He borrowed money for a party...what an unwise fellow.

3. He allowed another human to run him out of life....what a weakling! Him and him God go dey talk am.

Hian!
Maybe it's a good thing he died, those genes are not worthy of inheritance.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by oziezu: 1:03pm On Apr 01
The man made four mistakes, but made one good option.
Dating a woman outside of his class was the first mistake. His financial ruin started there. Marrying her was a very big mistake as well. Then, borrowing for a wedding, irrespective of the woman, with a huge sum, was the third. However, if he did not lose his job, he could pay back with concerted efforts. He condemned himself eternally with the suicide option, probably because of the people's mockery.
The only good decision was to divorce her early in the marriage, so that he could find his level to marry.
Sorry for the bereaved and may the family be comforted with fortitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.