Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (105043 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by sweetilicious(f): 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
The guy died because he lost everything. He borrowed money to marry a woman that only cares about his cash. When she found out that all the monies they were enjoying was borrowed and not savings, she ran away.The borrowed money has to be repaid nah.She no wan join repay. Dude go kill himself. This will serve as a note of warning � to all ye fake ass dudes.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ayomide11111: 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
ojun50:

Forget make Yoruba people no knw the address

U no well wetin da one kon mean... Olodo..
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by TheMostComplex1: 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
cococandy:
He probably committed suicide because after the divorce, he didn’t know how to pay back the money.
The wife and her family might have been his back up plan in repaying the loan. I don’t necessarily think he took his own life because he missed his wife so much.
More like he didn’t see things working out according to his plan. Which is sad. May he Rest In Peace

You just mirrored my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nyamve1: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
vickydevoka:
Never you Marry a gal who didn't beg for it directly or indirectly.
Beg for marriage? I don't get it
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Resivim: 2:42pm On May 10, 2020
Borrowing money you don't have to buy what you don't need in order to impress people who don't care is an African mentality that needs to be rechecked... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nyamve1: 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
When a purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable. Many dont knw the purpose of life, that's why they abuse it. Killed urself because of failed marriage? U dont knw who u are
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by freshvine(f): 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
cococandy:
He probably committed suicide because after the divorce, he didn’t know how to pay back the money.
The wife and her family might have been his back up plan in repaying the loan. I don’t necessarily think he took his own life because he missed his wife so much.
More like he didn’t see things working out according to his plan. Which is sad. May he Rest In Peace

Shut your trap luciferian!

1. The guy is employed and that was the collateral for the loan.

2. Is it the family that never sponsored the marriage he was hoping to settle his bills?

3. Is it the uncultured lady that was fighting over a mere possession.

If devil want to destroy someone, he sends a person.

RIP young man.

4 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ojun50(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
Ayomide11111:

U no well wetin da one kon mean... Olodo..
You still dey ask me
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by vigate(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]thats my thoughts too. For the father of his ex wife to gift them a car. May he RIP angry angry angry. In fact. I take back the RIP,
yomi007k:
I think what happened here is that the lady comes from a rich family and the guy tried to keep up by getting a loan.

He was hoping to eat his cake and have it but the lady turned him to a house boy.

Fake Love
Fake Life.

#personal opinion.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by AbuAeesha: 3:12pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=edoman2016 post=89378925]
How can you reason like this? Can't you read the man is a banker and not jobless. The man committed suicide because the wife simply has bad attitude and not a wife material.[/quote
but u need to Know
being a banker doesn't grant him the ability to pay back a 3M loan without possible assistance

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Legendguru: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
Loan to marry a woman
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by orumba(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2020
Rip. He died for love.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 3:28pm On May 10, 2020
ochukwuma15:

Threats to continue with the marriage. Remember he abandoned the marriage at a point.
or he will pay his debt......so is still the loan that killed him.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On May 10, 2020
OMG 3 M obtained as loan for a marriage!
That's become a bad debt for the bank.
To add salt to the unnecessary injury, the poor guy took his own life.
May Allah help us.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Achz(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
ojun50:

Forget make Yoruba people no knw the address
Most especially people from Ogun state����
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2020
spinna:
Mr husband marry for church..
He make big party..
Then him start to spray...
because him love him wife...
Mrs Wife come runaway...
Bank manager run come..
He say Mr pay me your debt..
Wetin he dey fiiiind?
Palaba e dey find...
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Amex2018: 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
This is a lie and devilish!
That you are having a failed marital experience does not mean marriage is evil. Many others are enjoying their marriage to the glory of God

EVILFOREST:
Just AVOID MARRIAGE If U can.
Just avoid it, however if you recently got married and realise you have made the worst mistake, Please Run away..... Just evacuate yourself from it.
Your DEATH is not worth it.

Being unmarried doesn't stop you from having a CHILD or being a FATHER.
IF that GUY had invested 3 MILLION NAIRA as a Single FATHER.... he would have been alive today and happier.
Memory Verse:
Nowadays MARRIAGES draw you closer to the DEVIL.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by maximusprime2000: 4:10pm On May 10, 2020
angry grin
clarity4clear:
Make you no do pass yourself! 3M loan for wedding and the marriage still come Crash, hmmmm double wahala! God rest his soul.
kiss daniel lyrics lol grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
favour32:
So marriage don become business wey you go borrow to take invest?
Regulate your mental capacity to make emotional stress inactive.
Nothing is worth dying for in any relationship.
Self preservation is the ultimate.
Learn to create happiness for yourself.
Do not impress anyone at your detriment.
If you do not have it say so.
If that will end any relationship, so be it and move on.
Let any where belle face be your best line.
So,take life easy and do not restrict your desires or choices to a limited quantity.
Broaden your scope.
Anyhow.... yagayaga!
Thanks for this piece

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by DedeNkem: 4:17pm On May 10, 2020
He was a huge m*oron to end his life! Did he do it for love or the loan? Either way, it's wrong!

Anyone who commits suicide because of a failed relationship/marriage is a hardcore LOSER and shouldn't have been born in the first place!

I don't understand whether Nigerian suiciders think there's a better place for them after death. When you die, you totally cease to exist the same way you didn't exist before your conception!

There's no evidence of any spiritual destination after death! If you do have, please provide it for the world to see. Don't quote your bible to me, it is not a reliable history book. I've read it extensively because I attended a seminary school!

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Toni19: 4:18pm On May 10, 2020
opera1:
Double wàhálà. A Failed relationship is 101% better than a failed/crashed marriage.

2ndly: Don't do beyond ur limit to impress others.

Why 3m loan jux for "unmatched wedding?"

Ending his life is the worst option.

Wether relationship or marriage. Any if both that failed is better. Nothing worths taking a life over. Must a man die to correct his mistakes or solve his problems? No. Relationships or marriage can fail. If they do fail, move on and be a better person afterwards. My opinion.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ozugbo(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Wao...sorry for what happened bro..but did you in anyway annoy her or did something bad to her? Didn't you notice all these during courting
I didn't o.My only sin was that my source of income got damaged n inspite of me managing to keep the house ,she left saying she can't suffer.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by johnmatthew104: 4:39pm On May 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
My wedding reception Address no time for rice no reach us

Guy u ar dem funy haha haha..

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by GeneralPula: 4:47pm On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.

Bro, we don think ham finish already. Its far better than getting married.
You don't have to think no more lol
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by maximusprime2000: 4:47pm On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

This is not a woman's mistake, it's the guy. Guys like that are like Ahab in the Bible. Imagine borrowing loan to do wedding and finally committed suicide. Wonder if the guy can even make heaven so...

love can made u do unimaginable stupid things but d guy wud think he is doing d right thing cos the lady might av persuaded him to borrow d money all in the name of "if u love me u will do anything for me" just as eve did to adam, Delila to samson and etc... a true lover will not even think you to do such. the guy was completely out-played by the lady...Dont get it twisted, Love is truely wicked if u asked me. Na u i go asked
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by GeneralPula: 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
edoman2016:

How can you reason like this? Can't you read the man is a banker and not jobless. The man committed suicide because the wife simply has bad attitude and not a wife material.

Nah them Feminist.. Don't bother quoting them. lipsrsealed
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ChengHun(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
why borrow money to do wedding. invest d money instead. learn white board animation in 2 days chat me on 0.9.0.3.1.1.0.1.2.5.6 I will send you the set up and guide u on how to use it
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by DexterousOne(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
bonnyhope:

I am surprised this is coming from a naija lady

Trust me
There are many many ladies who reason this way in Nigeria
For real

Tho the "ndi obi akpo" amongst them are tainting their image
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by nastrand: 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
ummm... it is either he actually committed the suicide or not. these days, every suicide situation needs thorough investigation before final conclusion. the mafia film, THE LAST DON, in the case between Cross and his wife's ex husband, Boss, has taught some people the lesson that not all suicides are actually suicide.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Tonytonex(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2020
That's what happened when you try to impress a woman. you will just die prematurely. live your life . no woman is worth dying for. the wife will pay the loan.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by murphyibiam15(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2020
Ozugbo:
I didn't o.My only sin was that my source of income got damaged n inspite of me managing to keep the house ,she left saying she can't suffer.
Ndo...tasie... chúkwú nyere gi aka...is well..the best will come

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.