Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (44063 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by justuschi50: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
Wait O are Igbos cursed that you see giant Yoruba before your were born n in your dream all tru your life or who how many times have you seen Yoruba compare themselves to the failure your represent ?

Na wa O n it is you people that complain Yoruba can not do without mentioning your tribe. What sort of foolishness is this for God's sake ?
what is this mad man saying, English you can't even type.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
jaxxy:

Don’t know why we think like this, materialism and money has taken over our sense of humanity and good judgement.

Little things like these reliefs for humanity has become cheap show off for Nigerians. I hate the way we think in this country. It’s disgusting. Everything shudnt be a show off especially not an epidemic like Covid19.

They will show u the things they buy in a warehouse bt u will not see who it was shared to. How it was shared.

@bolded, that is true! Didn’t even think of that
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by PassingShot(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2020
I smh at the comments here.

Gullibility has destroyed our youths.

The strategy is simple but very potent:

Steal their today and tomorrow, distribute pittance to them in the name of palliative measures, watch them sing your praise to high heavens.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by olancho: 9:57am On May 10, 2020
Speaker Lagos State house of assembly shared Agege bread to his constituents and his name was boldly written on it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
PassingShot:

Steal their today and tomorrow, distribute pittance to them in the name of palliative measures, watch them sing your praise to high heavens.
much better than Tinubu and our so called Yoruba leaders that stole and refused to distribute hence formation of 1 million gang robbery

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Decibel: 10:02am On May 10, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Hope you know her zone?
To subsidise your ignorance , she is from the same zone as the current Governor of the state.

Right now the contenders are Soludo , Ozigbo Valentine , Maduka from the US
You don't know her more than me.
I know exactly what I am talking.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by catherine1998: 10:04am On May 10, 2020
oka4ugoo:
That's Anambra State for you but honestly speaking, the politicians don't do these out of love for the masses but because the day of reckoning is coming, which is election. During election Anambraians never forgets, either ur good works speaks for you or they vote you out of office. Election here is highly competitive, because the contenders has what the other has, so is either you do well while in office so that your good works speaks for you or they kick you out.

How Governors have you kicked out
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Beremx(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:

Hmmm, hope you are not among those smuggled inside trailer Wike is trying to auction?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Btruth: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Exactly!
You can tell there is no sense of altruistic philanthropy here. Bill Gates gives away billions including his time without making noise
yes ooo, and yet no noise. But any little thing here. Instagram, facebook and other social media medium will be filled with pictures. If they want to do, they should do without making noise. All their noised about Otedola donate N1b, Dangote donate N10b, Adenuga donate N3b and others like that did not reach anyone. Except paper donations and self praises for themselves. God knows who truly is doing for the poor masses and they don't make noise.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Decibel: 10:12am On May 10, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
Congratulations folks!
Nigerian politicians and her gullible folks!.

What happen to the word "teach a man how to fish rather than giving him fishes..

Una useless gesture go soon end and they all go back to d same status quo.

Nonsense meaning " No sense in it"!!

In her senatorial zone, she has empowered thousands of people in different areas of specialization or trade.
Go to Anambra North and ask of Adadioramma.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Beremx(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2020
I am not trying to be tribalistic here but I think its very shameful that while the North is being fed with palliatives from FG, the SW seems to be left out, the East is enjoying palliatives from her wealthy people?
PassingShot:

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by jeanexx7(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2020
I don't understand why Nigerian's call Noddle's unhealthy food. Noddle's are eaten all over the world, more Americans eat Noddle's on a daily basis. Travel and See Friends.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by aabdul7833: 10:15am On May 10, 2020
Very good sir may almighty God continue to be blessing you and your entire family.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Decibel: 10:16am On May 10, 2020
akpunda86:

Just a quater of our stolen funds from constituency projects .all this donations from our senators are the constituency projects for this year.And our people hailing them.wait till they start telling you their achievements.
Well it is in a way better than invisible constituency projects this years own STOMACH CONSTITUENCY PROJECT.
BRAVO CRIMINAL SENATORS.
Be guided, Senator Stella Oduah is not a 'stomach infrastructure' senator. Her footprints of good governance are all over her senatorial district.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 10:18am On May 10, 2020
/
The sad reality of Nigerian politics is that if she doesn't give 1 kobo, there is nothing anyone can do. That's why the least we can do is applaud her generosity. Afterall some folks are comfortable with hoarding all the content of bullion vans to themselves while his hungry supporters beat drums and gyrate to the melodious tune of inglorious death.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by akpunda86: 10:21am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:

Be guided, Senator Stella Oduah is not a 'stomach infrastructure' senator. Her footprints of good governance all over her senatorial district.

Says who bros.you know how much she stole for a project never doneThe aviation school for fed poly oko that was never done.What do u know bros.she is a branded criminal daughter of a prince.Just sharing a token of what was stolen

Be guided bros
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Decibel: 10:25am On May 10, 2020
akpunda86:

Says who bros.you know how much she stole for a project never doneThe aviation school for fed poly oko that was never done.What do u know bros.she is a branded criminal daughter of a prince.Just sharing a token of what was stolen

Be guided bros
I believe you don't know the politics behind the aviation school..., let me leave you here.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 10:30am On May 10, 2020
Btruth:
yes ooo, and yet no noise. But any little thing here. Instagram, facebook and other social media medium will be filled with pictures. If they want to do, they should do without making noise. All their noised about Otedola donate N1b, Dangote donate N10b, Adenuga donate N3b and others like that did not reach anyone. Except paper donations and self praises for themselves. God knows who truly is doing for the poor masses and they don't make noise.

Rude Boy summarized it all with one word : AUDIO!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 10:34am On May 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
The sad reality of Nigerian politics is that if she doesn't give 1 kobo, there is nothing anyone can do. That's why the least we can do is applaud her generosity. Afterall some folks are comfortable with hoarding all the content of bullion vans to themselves while his hungry supporters beat drums and gyrate to the melodious tune of inglorious death.

/

Oh we have no quarrel with anyone applauding her. We are only pointing out at same time that she is a THIEF
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 10:35am On May 10, 2020
Let me ask o.

Are there no rich men in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and Enugu states ?

Why only Anambra ?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Biafranguy1(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2020
I'm looking for a way to relocate to my state Anambra this Yoruba land don't taya me i swear. No palliative nothing. The one they brought dey share it within themselves. Ndi egbuwachara isi. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by akpunda86: 10:35am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:

I believe you don't know the politics behind the aviation school..., let me leave you here.

Better bro.was politics but i was in fed poly oko when her PA came to collect cheque. During the days of prof onu and useless goodluck jonathan.
Bros i know the politics more than u.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 10:36am On May 10, 2020
joey150:
Very commendable gesture by the senator.

But somehow a processed and by extension unhealthy food like noodles is now being shared like a staple food.

When did Noodles become a staple food in Nigeria that it's been shared left, right and center by everybody as palliative?

We're somehow primming our population for Obesity, Diabetes and all the ailments that are consistent with over Indulgence in processed food items.

Can't we do more rice, beans, yam, eggs, garri etc?

I shake my head when I see people, especially children being fed Noodles everyday.

By sharing noodles it shows they had children in mind.

The yams and other solid food you have there are for adults while noodles are for children. They know that because of the lockdown so many parents are out of work and needed to provide for their young once hence, noodles.

So my friend, the people rolling out this palliative are not dumb, they've already done some field work before embarking on this project.

Igbo Kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 10:38am On May 10, 2020
jeanexx7:
I don't understand why Nigerian's call Noddle's unhealthy food. Noddle's are eaten all over the world, more Americans eat Noddle's on a daily basis. Travel and See Friends.

First of all it is noodles not “Noddle’s”. Second of all, it is a very unhealthy food
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Apologize(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:
Adadioramma1, of Anambra.
Government House awaits you.

Wow what a Milf!
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 10:39am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Nonsense.
Giving back some of the stolen loot
Thief woman

Shut your trap! Do you think it was today she started her act of benevolence?

Even before she became a minister under Gej, she was already a billionaire. Google and do some investigations before opening your gutter ridden brain!

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by joey150(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2020
Noel19:

By sharing noodles it shows they had children in mind.

The yams and other solid food you have there are for adults while noodles are for children. They know that because of the lockdown so many parents are out of work and needed to provide for their young once hence, noodles.

So my friend, the people rolling out this palliative are not dumb, they've already done some field work before embarking on this project.

Igbo Kwenu!

I think you should rid yourself of bigotry first and read with am open mind.

Noodles is a processed food and it's best to avoid it as much as you can. I'm only surprised that there are always thousands of cartons of noodles to 'share.'

Regrettably, we live in an age where parents think feeding noodles to their children everyday is okay for reasons best known to them.

And I'm curious, so rice, beans, yam, eggs, tomato, plantain, garri, vegetables,fruits etc, aren't good for children? It's a rhetorical question.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 10:44am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yoruba believe in teaching a man to fish instead of just giving him fish. Yoruba amaka
I'm sorry I don't mean to throw a jab at you or anything like that.

What Obasa gave to you guys is it how to catch a fish or how to Chop 100 naira bread?

Please your timely response will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Biafranguy1(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2020
Biafranguy1:
I'm looking for a way to relocate to my state Anambra this Yoruba land don't taya me i swear. No palliative nothing. The one they brought dey share it within themselves. Ndi egbuwachara isi. undecided
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 10:55am On May 10, 2020
joey150:
Very commendable gesture by the senator.

But somehow a processed and by extension unhealthy food like noodles is now being shared like a staple food.

When did Noodles become a staple food in Nigeria that it's been shared left, right and center by everybody as palliative?

We're somehow primming our population for Obesity, Diabetes and all the ailments that are consistent with over Indulgence in processed food items.

Can't we do more rice, beans, yam, eggs, garri etc?

I shake my head when I see people, especially children being fed Noodles everyday.

That noodles is bad food.

Assuming I eat Garri in the morning, I eat 3 times that day.

If I eat noodles in the morning, hmm, I won't be able to eat again that day.

Stomach rumbling, runny stomach, Wahala through that day.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 10:55am On May 10, 2020
joey150:

I think you should rid yourself of bigotry first and read with am open mind.

Noodles is a processed food and it's best to avoid it as much as you can. I'm only surprised that there are always thousands of cartons of noodles to 'share.'

Regrettably, we live in an age where parents think feeding noodles to their children everyday is okay for reasons best known to them.

And I'm curious, so rice, beans, yam, eggs, tomato, plantain, garri, vegetables,fruits etc, aren't good for children? It's a rhetorical question.

My brother! You missed something here, we are in a serious situation where economics comes to play.

What is the essence of buying expensive food items that can only get to very few households when plenty cheap noodles can go round so many household?

As humans we are not contented, we complain a lot even when a good gesture is being carried out.

Just appreciate what is given to you and make do with what you have, after the lockdown you can go and start eating your eggs and vegetable oil that's if you can afford it.

I'm not surprised because it happened in the bible; being in a wilderness and God sent manna from above, they still complained. That's what you're displaying.

For your info, most of the people distributing palliative in the east are private individuals and not govt officials so appreciate instead of hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.