Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (44584 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Area4Area: 8:56am On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
This is a woman all fatais mumunis Rahmanis Nurudeen Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja taofeek Mufutaus etc all coneheads tried their best to condemn,they tried to bring her down,like they tried to do to Iweala,but God pass them.
Who God have blessed,no devil can curse.

Stella Oduah is blessed.
You're trying so hard to start an ethnic e-fight but I hope nobody should reply you, why trying so hard bringing the Yorubas into what isn't their business? Hope you've helped your mum in washing the dishes and you've equally swept the house and keeping everywhere neat before coming here to type your childish rants.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2020
This is why I hate Nigerians smtmes. Everyone has turn Covid19 relief to a political rally or campaign for their base than anything humanitarian. I hate this kind of useless behavior our politicians are displaying.

Nobody cares about vulnerable people just my own people now. That’s the logic. It’s mostly politics.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:57am On May 10, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
If Oduah is a thief ‘ what is bola tinubu ? A saint ? No just vex me abeg .

We ain’t discussing Bola, neither are we discussing Diezeani. We r discussing a certain Stella
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Staro: 8:58am On May 10, 2020
Beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:59am On May 10, 2020
jaxxy:
This is why I hate Nigeria smtmes. Everyone has turn Covid19 relief to a political rally or campaign for their base than anything humanitarian. I hate this kind of useless behavior our politicians are displaying.

Nobody cares about vulnerable people just my own people now. That’s the logic.

EXACTLY! No iota of human kindness just these nonsense show offs
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by 9jakool: 8:59am On May 10, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I can bet this dweep is a Yoruba ‘ Stella Oduah is so much cherish in Anambra but these yoruba folks are trying so damn hard to tarnish her beautiful image. I wish you could channel this energy to your supreme leader (Bola tinubu) but no’ you want to condemn Stella Oduah ! Ndi Nzuzu

All thieves are thieves in my eyes and the crimes of one thief does not absolve the crimes of another. She is giving the you crumbs of a stolen cake and you are shouting she's a savior. This is how Nigerians will continue to get used and dumped, because of gullible masses like you.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Galactico4ever(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:

Hmmm, hope you are not among those smuggled inside trailer Wike is trying to auction?
Blood Of Satan!

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 9:02am On May 10, 2020
Area4Area:
You're trying so hard to start an ethnic e-fight but I hope nobody should reply you, why trying so hard bringing the Yorubas into what isn't their business? Hope you've helped your mum in washing the dishes and you've equally swept the house and keeping everywhere neat before coming here to type your childish rants.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is not Yoruba people that wrote the below
But it is a dim-witted sadistic blaady Yoruba posting. We Anambarians ain’t complaining’ she’s giving out to us every fvckin time! Channel your frustration to your Ofe mmanu leaders ‘ We are not the reason why your leaders can’t give out to you .

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
9jakool:

All thieves are thieves in my eyes and the crimes of one thief does not absolve the crimes of another. She is giving the you crumbs of a stolen cake and you are shouting she's a savior. This is how Nigerians will continue to get used and dumped, because of gullible masses like you.

She's a tiff and she's walking free in buhari's naijiriya!!!!

So much for mallam mentality and hungry stomach lolsssssss

grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
She has even don better Than the government of Imo state that was giving one tuber of yam for each village.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by fujirice: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
This pandemic is a litmus paper.
This is the time to know leaders that truly have their people at heart.
Please, I’ve not heard anything from my Ebonyi o!
Apart from my governor banning journalists and patrolling the boarders, I have not seen any of them sharing palliatives for our people.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by moriss33(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
Hater !!!
saxtaiwo:
When Abu's money is used to feed Abu. Hope you know.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Attackerokenwa: 9:06am On May 10, 2020
Nah Lagos n Anambra enjoy palliatives pass for this lockdown
Most of us sit down dey Look
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by moriss33(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2020
aw many ur politicians has taught u how to fish in this Covid-19 era ??
Oga carry ur bitterness elsewhere
CanadaOrBust:

Gbam!
And she is returning it in eye-service way, instead of “teach a man to fish” way
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

EXACTLY! No iota of human kindness just these nonsense show offs

Don’t know why we think like this, materialism and money has taken over our sense of humanity and good judgement.

Little things like these reliefs for humanity has become cheap show off for Nigerians. I hate the way we think in this country. It’s disgusting. Everything shudnt be a show off especially not an epidemic like Covid19.

They will show u the things they buy in a warehouse bt u will not see who it was shared to. How it was shared.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yoruba believe in teaching a man to fish instead of just giving him fish. Yoruba amaka

Yes,agreed, just like the teeming Yoruba 1 million boys agberoes touts are doing, fishing

What a disgrace

grin grin grin

When you point one finger at the innocent, four fingers are pointing back at you.

Where's the hypocrite area4area now?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2020
9jakool:

I’m too big to depend of palliatives ‘ I once condemned stella Oduah during the BMW scandal 2013. Stella has been a blessing to Anambra north ‘ The best senator from that zone so far . You can go see for yourself or maybe call friends or relatives residing there and don’t let media outlets fool you !

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 9:12am On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

She's a tiff and she's walking free in buhari's naijiriya!!!!

So much for mallam mentality and hungry stomach lolsssssss

grin

Doesn’t change the FACT she is a thief. If Abacha were alive he’d be walking free too
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by star4ever: 9:14am On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Noodles must always be in the pics

The thing tire me o! The manufacturers don hammer walahi.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 9:15am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Doesn’t change the FACT she is a thief. If Abacha were alive he’d be walking free too

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by richard870(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Noodles must always be in the pics
The sight disgusts me. Nigerian politicians are r0gues!!!
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

We ain’t discussing Bola, neither are we discussing Diezeani. We r discussing a certain Stella
you better add him since we are discussing about corruption! I’d understand if you have a personal hate for Oduah cause that’s what y’all Yorubas are known for !

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by janedonez(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Overcrowded already. Try another angle
The sky is big for every bird
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by AsawanaDgreat: 9:23am On May 10, 2020
At least loot and remember your people is a welcome ideal
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by XANDERBOY85: 9:26am On May 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one na REAL LITTER.
ANAMBRA WOMEN go grow Fatter after all these.
Dem go THANK GOD for COVID finally

Ofe Nsala loading...........! wink
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by xreal: 9:29am On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
Wait O are Igbos cursed that you see giant Yoruba before your were born n in your dream all tru your life or who how many times have you seen Yoruba compare themselves to the failure your represent ?

Na wa O n it is you people that complain Yoruba can not do without mentioning your tribe. What sort of foolishness is this for God's sake ?

RIP grammar
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2020
Adaeze...

Adaugo

Ada Igbo niile...

Adadioranma...

Anyi n'ekene gi ooo

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by xreal: 9:30am On May 10, 2020
demoBaba:

You called that massive? What's Anambra populations compare to that stuffs.

Stop pretending.

Ask yourself again, is this massive or not?

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Grider: 9:30am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:
The distinguished Senator representing Anambra North by name Stella Oduah has bombarded and embarrassed her constituency with trailers loads of palliative materials to cushion the devastating effect of the covid-19 pandemic.

God bless and replenish her. Nice one distinguish Senator Oduah
We never experience this one for we state

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Sagay212: 9:36am On May 10, 2020
I don't understand at all. Who are they sharing all these to? Sharing food to billionaires in the headquarters of billionaires? Please ya'll need to stop confusing us.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
I can see the food but I do not see anybody sharing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / "Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.