Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (44075 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 2:03pm On May 10, 2020
Projen:

Why do you let these northerners masquerading as IPOB and AFONJA divide the South

But what has one thing got to do with the other. Bola’s corruption does not in any way diminish Stella’s thievery
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

A billionaire from doing what?? Abacha was also a billionaire b4 he became HOS, didn’t make him any less of a thief!
Ordinary Google search will go a long way in helping you out

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Oharina(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Noodles must always be in the pics
Because it is cheap.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by dona4real(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Giving back to the society
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
Noel19:

Ordinary Google search will go a long way in helping you out
I did just that: Google search.
Below is what I saw

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Legendguru: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Klinee: 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Decibel:

Be guided, Senator Stella Oduah is not a 'stomach infrastructure' senator. Her footprints of good governance are all over her senatorial district.
Oga shot up, am from her senatorial zone what exactly is that her footprint that stand her out as you assume!
She is just Nigeria politicians who only revolve around themselves alone.
Her senatorial zone remain the most poorest in terms federal infrastructural structures and development in anambra.
What proactive effort has she taken to attract all these to anambra north
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bennysam: 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
Wait O are Igbos cursed that you see giant Yoruba before your were born n in your dream all tru your life or who how many times have you seen Yoruba compare themselves to the failure your represent ?

Na wa O n it is you people that complain Yoruba can not do without mentioning your tribe. What sort of foolishness is this for God's sake ?
He didn't mentione Yoruba here or has Yoruba changed name to

Bulling van

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by YoungPerson(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
I so hate that. Be it for mortherless babies homes or churches, I won't add it to my gifts if I was the gifter.

But Stella did well. She has a lion heart!

She takes big and gives back big.

Compare this to some thieving politicians who gave N100 bread each to their constituencies.

Kudos Nwanyi Ka ibeya!
Shame on you.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by ChengHun(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
Give away ! Give away!! Give away!
learn white board animation in 2 days chat me on 0.9.0.3.1.1.0.1.2.5.6 I will send you the set up and guide u on how to use it
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CuteYvonne777: 5:42pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Top1gun: 6:35pm On May 10, 2020
So your father is the man from bourdillion ba
? Bro cos you are brain dead out of bigotry n chronic foolishness does not mean we all should act as foolishly as you have chosen.

Bennysam:

He didn't mentione Yoruba here or has Yoruba changed name to

Bulling van
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Yujin(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2020
joey150:
Very commendable gesture by the senator.

But somehow a processed and by extension unhealthy food like noodles is now being shared like a staple food.

When did Noodles become a staple food in Nigeria that it's been shared left, right and center by everybody as palliative?

We're somehow primming our population for Obesity, Diabetes and all the ailments that are consistent with over Indulgence in processed food items.

Can't we do more rice, beans, yam, eggs, garri etc?

I shake my head when I see people, especially children being fed Noodles everyday.

Chai Nafdac man. Why not just shutdown the noodles factory since it's bad food? Learn to appreciate good gestures and not trying to throw shades on good efforts like this.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bennysam: 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
So your father is the man from bourdillion ba
? Bro cos you are brain dead out of bigotry n chronic foolishness does not mean we all should act as foolishly as you have chosen.

Yoruba and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Decibel: 7:39pm On May 10, 2020
Klinee:
Oga shot up, am from her senatorial zone what exactly is that her footprint that stand her out as you assume!
She is just Nigeria politicians who only revolve around themselves alone.
Her senatorial zone remain the most poorest in terms federal infrastructural structures and development in anambra.
What proactive effort has she taken to attract all these to anambra north
From your first statement of "shut up" tells more about your upbringing and I need not go further because it will be difficult to educate you on the things she has done for her senatorial zone.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Oh we have no quarrel with anyone applauding her. We are only pointing out at same time that she is a THIEF

/
Name one Nigerian politician who is not tainted. Even when they pretend to be upright, we goad them to steal.

We are not advocating against looting anymore because it has become our culture.

We only ask for the basic amenities to carry on with our lives.

/

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by marv1: 11:17pm On May 10, 2020
Denique:

LAWMA should pick and dispose them properly then undecided

Is this boy in your gif still alive ?
He should be daddy now.
What is his name again ?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by dbonks(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=IkpuNnegiEwu44 post=89388939]

And yolobas are called what? Foolishness must depart from you.

Anu[/quot

Scavengers

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Staphylococcus: 3:26am On May 11, 2020
Good gesture. At least she is sharing her loots to the masses
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by mikolo80: 3:44am On May 11, 2020
xreal:
This is massive, are the rich in Anambra into competition? I remember how massive bishop ozubulu's was also.

Anyway, that's how things should be.

I haven't seen such from the man in bourdillon.

Wait! This woman na fine babe.
tinubu donated 250million.
Ttailer of rice is 6million max
Talk with sense
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by mikolo80: 3:45am On May 11, 2020
Gandollar:
I so hate that. Be it for mortherless babies homes or churches, I won't add it to my gifts if I was the gifter.

But Stella did well. She has a lion heart!

She takes big and gives back big.

Compare this to some thieving politicians who gave N100 bread each to their constituencies.

Kudos Nwanyi Ka ibeya!
why not. Why do you want to gift what giftee doesn't want
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by nurusystem(m): 3:49am On May 11, 2020
my baby I real appreciate these gesture
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2020
Decibel:
The distinguished Senator representing Anambra North by name Stella Oduah has bombarded and embarrassed her constituency with trailers loads of palliative materials to cushion the devastating effect of the covid-19 pandemic.

That criminal called Stella bought 10 units of blocks of flat at 47m around lafiaji after 2nd tollgate lekki from the company I worked that year. Same woman starched 2billion naira in her house help account....people become saints just by sharing food
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by xreal: 5:50am On May 11, 2020
mikolo80:
tinubu donated 250million.
Ttailer of rice is 6million max
Talk with sense

Congratulations
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Denique(f): 8:14am On May 11, 2020
marv1:

Is this boy in your gif still alive ?
He should be daddy now.
What is his name again ?

No idea who he is cheesy
I just find the GIF expressive.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by marv1: 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
Denique:

No idea who he is cheesy
I just find the GIF expressive.

No idea !!!!
I see
That boy used to be in a foreign commedy tv program in the early 80's . Very funny boy back then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell / Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.