Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week (49038 Views)

Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad / Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States / Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Willy123(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
LibertyRep:
Since the schools are closed and the pupils are at home, I will advise that the ministry in charge change the name of this WONDERFUL intervention to home- feeding programme.

However I wish the NASS is paying attention to this and they stop the wasteful spending about to get down, if they're not complicit.

There has to be a limit to how much the scarce resources can be frittered away, not even now that recession is staring us in the face.I just dey laugh

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by ignis: 11:59am On May 10, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by fotadmowmend(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2020
School feeding when schs are shut
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by AfonjaConehead: 11:59am On May 10, 2020
omoadeleye:

Which money are you providing? Then go and spend your money alone na... Is Delta among the top highest igr in Nigeria?

If you are wise, you will know I mean the Niger Delta and not Delta state. Buh nay,ye be not.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by 2016v2017: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Thunda Faya Lugard seriously,faya all of you.
The Delta provide the money and are always neglected.

As long as you neglect the goose laying the golden eggs, you will never amount to anything good..na you swear for yourself
Have you challenged your oppressors?
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
idris4r83:
its just N560 per head in Nigeria after the conversion o. Stop exaggerating. grin

How did you get your statistics from a disorganized country like Nigeria?....

When North adds goats and cows as part of their population.....
Hope your total figures included the cows as well....
If not you are on your own
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by megama: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Omoakinzu: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
Madam minister which data are you using for this program . Most schools don’t even have home address of their students. Please how did you know the students aren’t eating in their various homes. Enough of this ideas that’s not moving this country forward. If I should ask , this program will start from the Northern part of this country.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Doyou2019: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
Vadese1:
Very soon they will tell us that the Abacha loots was channel to school feeding. Useless and wicked government. Schools are close, yet they want to introduce school feedings. What stop the government from opening the school, if they can introduce feeding at home without school in section

No nah. The Abacha loot came with several conditions, most bordering on infrastructural development, and school feeding wasn't part of them. The IMF loan, I'm guessing, is the cashcow to be employed for this scam.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by korewami: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
How effective will this be..and how many children will benefit from this feeding in our Nation?
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Chekwume16(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
This is wasteful. I don't know why this new ministry is becoming so controversial with a lot of corrupt tendencies. Please. Channel thus money to better use.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Regcode: 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
Federal fraud
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by maxzzo1(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
This fg is not serious Lagos, Ogun, fct and Kano!!! Is any school on? Thieves

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by omoadeleye(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

maybe u don't know d meaning of IGR n sale of crude oil or u feel d economy of Nigeria is run by IGR from Lagos cos I know dat is were u driving at.

Internally generated revenues (IGR) are revenues generated by States within the Nigerian federation, independent of their share of revenue from the federation account.

the major contributors to ur federation account which is d money dey share monthly is mainly from d sale of crude oil.

do u have any Oda source of income dat generates revenue like crude oil in Nigeria?

Delta is one of d oil producing state.

can u tell me d percentage of ur budget dat is funded by the IGR?

try to wise up

You are very funny, since you said your state is among the state funding the federation Account, you are talking as if when it comes to allocation of resources from the federation account, your state is always cheated, your state is getting what is entitled to, so instead of directing your transgression on the federal government why can't you face your state government on how they are misplacing your allocation funds. The four state being currently favoured by the FG are the states being savaged by Covid 19 for now. So what's the purpose of your agitation now?
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by akpur1(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2020
It’s time the south cede from the north
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by AfonjaConehead: 12:04pm On May 10, 2020
Feeding of almajiri in the north they meant to say.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by pacificom: 12:04pm On May 10, 2020
This idea is simply good for the Northern part of Nigeria, and government is accounting for huge financial allocation in this project. Whereas, there are few to no parent in the South West that are looking up to goverenment to feed their children. Meanwhile government should think of making lifes of poor parents better so that the idea of good parenting can be enforced in the society. We are already inheriting huge backlog of jobless citizens and government should rather focus any resources on creating jobs and providing fund to support those with skills instead of helping lazy parents to feed their kids.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Omoakinzu: 12:05pm On May 10, 2020
Not a bad idea but which data are they going to use . This is a joke because this is another way to loot this country again. Don’t forget Abacha loot dropped last week. Schools don’t even have home address of their students . So who are they deceiving.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by friday2011(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
My country, my country...

Them don start there magic again...

Misplaced priority...

You will now carry another burden of locating the houses of all pupils of those primary schools, another unnecessary cost...

Or maybe they will start inviting the pupils to school to come, eat and go back home...

They are just looking for ways to spend money and divert a larger percentage for there selfish interests.

God go judge una reach una unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by omoadeleye(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

If you are wise, you will know I mean the Niger Delta and not Delta state. Buh nay,ye be not.

Wise as how? You are not making sense, cause your post if asinine..

How would you interpret someone typing "am that am" instead of "I'm that I'm" when there is Delta why are you writing Delta instead of "Niger Delta" bro you should wise up.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
akure1stson:

we are not dummy like u. how will gov feed pupil door to door to in this country? same gov who cannot transfer 5k to his citizens acc tru bvn want to feed School children door to door. pls if I may ask for how many days?
He's actually a dumbo fumble mofo.
Thinkin he's a G.

Hungry Small boy claiming niggarrr

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Chekwume16(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2020
Who is this clown. Who told you Delta state is low on IGR. Moreover, what % of Igr is used to fund your national budget? Ode.
omoadeleye:

Which money are you providing? Then go and spend your money alone na... Is Delta among the top highest igr in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by watchindelta(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2020
This is just the new system of looting! stupid what. Am outa here.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Jabioro: 12:07pm On May 10, 2020
Instead crying for this nation laughing won't allowed me to write better things..This a confirm drain pipe..by the time this so called leader finish with us.. nothing will be left..

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Spoiler0652: 12:07pm On May 10, 2020
they want to loot now

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by afecgivers: 12:08pm On May 10, 2020
Fantastically Corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by AmazingELixir: 12:10pm On May 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

Buhari and his government confused people

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by bigiyaro(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2020
oboy, this woman is going to break dezani's looting record.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by AfonjaConehead: 12:10pm On May 10, 2020
omoadeleye:

Wise as how? You are not making sense, cause your post if asinine..

How would you interpret someone typing "am that am" instead of "I'm that I'm" when there is Delta why are you writing Delta instead of "Niger Delta" bro you should wise up.

I'm sure you were a waec candidate otherwise you oughtta have known the meaning of "the Delta".

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2020
Bloody motherfuckers...
They said this while campaigning in 2015and now them just won start.

Nigerians have suffered
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Patoski7(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2020
Audio audio everywere
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Aidlyfe: 12:12pm On May 10, 2020
omoadeleye:

Fool, you are a big fool. You don’t even understand what IGR means in Nigeria.

FYI, if not for the proceeds of oil sales from Niger Delta, No state in Nigeria can pay salaries for 6month. The glory of Lagos and Abuja is from the proceeds of Niger Delta Oil sales.

Go and ask your father where your state government receives funds from to pay his pension.

Motherfucking head slamming almajiri ass licker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.