Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague (58020 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Asauto(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2020
smiley
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by AbidexFIRE: 5:40pm On May 10, 2020
The lockdown don affect business, oga Oyedepo con dey advert in advance in case shop later open
Winners Group of Company (How Market ?)
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Anas09: 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
should I send my account number
As a child of God
In other words, your attack on pastors is geared by jealousy and frustration?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by EmekaBlue(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
Reverse Psychology

Good or Bad....God did it

God forgive me. I believe in You but pastors sometimes confuse me

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5847915/unemployed-jobless-pastors

Dew04:
undecided

what the hell does God want with your money? Or does the so called men of God transfer the offerings and tithes to his heavenly account?
I wonder how y'all reason...
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by iReddington: 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
Hahaha, this Pastor Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and others don reveal so many things unknowingly to their followers.
This is the very definition of Audio Healing grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
I won't say anything.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by winj: 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
BLOODY LIE,
THE WORST LIARS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF 419 BUT ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW IT INSTEAD THEY FIND OTHER MUGUS TO BECOME VICTIMS LIKE THEMSELVES!

RELIGION IS A CURSE AND A CANCER IN NIGERIA, THE PEOPLE NEED TO BECOME FREE OF THIS CURSE!

10 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Anas09: 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
ariefadenco:

Oga, there is no amount of contact tracing that can arrest all suspected cases. Only with a curative drug or vacine
This is why I hate discussing with kids.
What has this got to do with Bill Gates forcing vaccination on everyone?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Isoduwa(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
Wait for Chris brown of Christ embassy suites

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by plaetton: 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
adem30:
The Living Faith Church aka Winner Chapel of Bishop David Oyedepo claimed to have healed 36 Covid-19 patients around the world through online broadcast. This was shared on Facebook broadcast sent to all church members

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE4NDc1NTUxMDUzMjkzNjY6Mjk2NDE5MTA3MDMzMjQyNQ%3D%3D
Haba!

These fraudsters can never take a break.
Fraud must be so deeply embedded in their blood and bones.
Shameless

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by otunbachris: 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
They can go to gwagwalada and help out.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
They have come o! Awon ti tithe!!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by divineappo(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

And yet both those with strong immune system and Those with weak immune system will be forced to take the Vaccine.
Why? Have you asked that question?
is bill gate and Melinda isolating in your fathers compound? send address, so we can come ask them the question first hand
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by MRAKBEE(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
See the fine fine countries dey select.

US
UK
Canada
Germany
Russia
Italy

Nigeria fine too? Or u didn't see Nigeria in the list.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by desiredhome: 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
Only the sheeple will believe this..... what's stopping them from going to the isolation centers...

Even the Devil sef go dey laugh for some kin lie

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by ariefadenco: 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

This is why I hate discussing with kids.
What has this got to do with Bill Gates forcing vaccination on everyone?

Who mentioned Bill gates?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by vasco01(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
hungryboy:
The only tragedy here is that , so many people will still go to this scammer's church and dash him their hard earned money.

No wonder poverty and you na best friends

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Psalms5522: 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
adem30:
The Living Faith Church aka Winner Chapel of Bishop David Oyedepo claimed to have healed 36 Covid-19 patients around the world through online broadcast. This was shared on Facebook broadcast sent to all church members

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE4NDc1NTUxMDUzMjkzNjY6Mjk2NDE5MTA3MDMzMjQyNQ%3D%3D

See dem still dey find relivance. Well it is clear that the waters of babylon is dring out rapidly. I can't wait for the beast to turn on this harlot called the church.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Anas09: 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
ariefadenco:

Who mentioned Bill gates?
Okay. Na your papa dey manufacture Coronavirus vaccine wey dem want force on people?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by HonourableUche(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
The claims are spurious and unverified but bros you're too harsh. Oh I see your signature says it all
hungryboy:
The only tragedy here is that , so many people will still go to this scammer's church and dash him their hard earned money.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Htown64(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
adem30:

And my neighbor who is a winners member said coro is a scam in Nigeria and now your fellow church members in Nigeria are testifying of God's healing from coro.. so who is scamming who now?

10 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
hungryboy:

Between poverty, poor quality education, religion and tribalism, the truth is NIgerians and by extension Nigeria are/is almost cause!!
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Anas09: 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
divineappo:
is bill gate and Melinda isolating in your fathers compound? send address, so we can come ask them the question first hand
I think it's only in Nairaland your data can carry you.
Pls run outside and play with your little friends and let adults have a discussion
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by shachris02: 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
Fraud
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by nwamabo247(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
with GOD all thing is possible
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by BlueAir: 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
This man should not turn stupid ooo angry people who should run to hospital should not run to church and infect numerous at a stand
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
healing or recovery
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by ariefadenco: 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

Okay. Na your papa dey manufacture Coronavirus vaccine wey dem want force on people?

Oga you honestly need to visit a doctor for mental evaluation.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2020
adem30:

This guys should stop trying to proof stubborn and comply like every other religious center even the bible advice us to obey the rule of law

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.