Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14851 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
even Buhari wore it too.
Mind you wike is from the Ikwerre Ethnic group

Yes I know, wike is wearing it cause its his culture to wear it, he is given the title of oha dike cause its his culture to have such titles that's the Igbo attire that's the Igbo title that's ikwerre Igbo , same way as Igbo's in Delta and enonyi

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Many of them...
Portharcourt1st son is Chino.

I have no problem with Igbos, its the Ipob members that are always aggressive about Rivers and Port harcourt.
And their logic is dumb.

SO CHIBUIKE AMAECHI IS AN IPOB MEMBER?

Those Saying Ikwerre People are Not Igbo are Mad - Chibuike Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by pazienza(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
hammerP:

TO BE IGBO IS TO BE WELCOMING AND ACCOMMODATING.

TO BE KIND AND GENEROUS.

THIS IS Y WE THROW OUR HARD EARNED CASH TO CELEBRATE EACH OTHER LIFE AND SUCCESS.

IGBO HAVE ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL NEVER BE ALONE.

DONT LET THE ZOO, CHANGE U.

Any living specie that will not adapt to changes in its immediate environment will be extinct in the nearest future.
Our environment changed in 1970, we must acquire new traits to enable us squash competition and survive.

Do you consider yourself Igbo or you want Igbo extinct to be replaced with Biafra where you will leak and drink the poo and urine of minorities like you master and supreme commander wants?

I remember NK proudly said he isn't Igbo.
It's no surprise, because the strategies of IPOB if not halted by Igbos would lead to Igbo extinction, which I suppose is IPOB goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
hammerP:

NO HOMOGENOUS IGBO COUNTRY, WE ARE NOT LEAVING ANYBODY BEHIND.

IF ANYBODY IS AFRAID, THEN WE WILL SIMPLY BRING THEIR FEAR TO LIFE.

IPOB IS DIFFERENT.

I will never want to have anything in common with rivers people.
Nothing at all.
They may bear igbo name, culturally we are miles apart.
Rivers men are the laziest bunch ever in nigeria( I grew up in Ph)
Their women are first class .......
They don't know how to train their kids. No motherly affection.
When their men come into your mist, they will always cause trouble.
Na scatter scatter. Claiming territories with block heads.
How can any of them ever be a billionnaire when they don't have self discipline and management acumen?
Look at simple ph.
A sham of an oil city.

They should stay far far away from.igbo people.

Maybe u guys have forgotten but my parents taught me well about what happened after the war.
Today, u want me to become family with such snitch.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Kinematics: 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So Ogoni is now Ijaw?
Fake Rivers man, you're fake because the dumbest riverian can never list Ogoni as Ijaw.
You're not ikwerre.

I've told you to stop replying that clown. See how he keeps disgracing himself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by oyatz(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
Rivers State was one of the twelve States created in 1967 just before the beginning of the civil war.

The division of the Old Eastern Region and the creation of States rattled Ojukwu causing him to declare Biafra without adequate preparation.

ludd2018:
Igbos don't claim river state but River state is Biafra from time immemorial. River state was a creation of Hausa fulanis after the war . There are Igbos in River state and when Biafra comes we 'll go with our cousins in so called River state . Note the original name for Port Harcourt is Igweocha an Igbo name.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Ojiofor: 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
pazienza:

Can you go to any Ikwerre group and tell them they are Igbos?

They would curse the hell out of you and delete you.
Go check out their posts in their facebook pages, they are all full of deep seated hate for Ndiigbo, why do you enjoy self deceit and living in denial?
Any Igbo who has lived in PH knows that the hate the average Ikwerre person have for an Igbo man cannot be matched by Yoruba or Hausas.

Why do you enjoy self deceit. Whose purpose is this self deceit serving? Because it's obviously not serving Igbo interests.

pazieza park one side.Who do people like you create this kind of topic every now and then?
Before month end your gang will create another one,whose interest is it serving? Definitely its not in Igbo interets.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
pazienza:

Any living specie that will not adapt to changes in its immediate environment will be extinct in the nearest future.
Our environment changed in 1970, we must acquire new traits to enable us squash competition and survive.

Do you consider yourself Igbo or you want Igbo extinct to be replaced with Biafra where you will leak and drink the poo and urine of minorities like you master and supreme commander wants?

I remember NK proudly said he isn't Igbo.
It's no surprise, because the strategies of IPOB if not halted by Igbos would lead to Igbo extinction, which I suppose is IPOB goal.

U NEED TO JOIN IPOB TO WAKE UP.

U HAVE NO IDEA WAT IPOB IS CAPABLE OF DOING.

THE ENTIRE NIGERIA MILITARY CANNOT WITHSTAND IPOB SHOULD IT COME TO DAT.

THESE BIAFRAN TRIBES WILL NEVER SAY NO TO RULING THEMSELVES AND CONTROLLING THEIR RESOURCES, THIS IS AS FAR AS IGBO RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM GOES.

WE HAVE FAR MORE OIL, GAS, LAND, MINERAL RESOURCES THAN ALL OF THEM EVEN PUT TOGETHER.

WE HAVE INDUSTRIES, COMMERCE AND ENGINEERING.

IN RIVERS TODAY, THE OIL THEY BOAST OF, ARE THEY NOT ON IGBO SPEAKING SOIL?

WAT OIL DOES IKWERE HAVE ON THEIR LAND?

NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM, NOT THE BIAFRAN TRIBES.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:36pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

There are several ibos on this thread and nairaland in general claiming Rivers. One from the landlocked, barren, erosion laden anambala named himself portharcourt1son.They are so pissed that Rivers keeps getting all the goodies while their shithole remain in rubbish.
[/s]

Quote me well fear fear rat. cheesy

Please what's the good thing coming to your shithole Rivers state? Is it the pollution or the filth or the shanties or the slums? Name them. Rivers have more poor people than Anambra, it was clearly stated from the recently released poverty ranking. Anambra is America compare to your ghetto state. Slum dwellers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2020
sassysure:

I will never want to have anything in common with rivers people.
Nothing at all.
They may bear igbo name, culturally we are miles apart.
Rivers men are the laziest bunch ever in nigeria( I grew up in Ph)
Their women are first class .......
They don't know how to train their kids. No motherly affection.
When their men come into your mist, they will always cause trouble.
Na scatter scatter. Claiming territories with block heads.
How can any of them ever be a billionnaire when they don't have self discipline and management acumen?
Look at simple ph.
A sham of an oil city.

They should stay far far away from.igbo people.

Maybe u guys have forgotten but my parents taught me well about what happened after the war.
Today, u want me to become family with such snitch.

Nonsense.
stop this emotional outburst dear.
your anger should be directed to Ipob who always drag Igbo name in the mud before the southern minorities.
as for your other insults, its not decent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hedonister: 3:38pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Greetings lovely humans!
This short post is aimed at correcting some misguided and delusional orientation that Igbos have about Rivers state,
As Rivers state indigene born and bred there, though married to a south east state, I am well grounded about the total makeup of the south south state and Igbos should learn.
1, Rivers state is not an Igbo state, it is erroneous to assert that , it is a multi ethnic state comprising of kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerres, Etches, Ogbas, Ekpeyes, Elemes, Ogonis etc
yes the ijoid sub-tribes there affirm a solidarity to Ijaw nation , likewise the ogonid sub-tribes affirm theirs to ogoni nation except for a little denial in eleme but There is NO strong or firm solidarity to the Igbo nation from any rivers tribes, the few little solidarity comes from egbemas in Onelga and we ASA/NDOKIS in Oyigbo, the reason why is because we still have our kit and kin in ukwa west, ukwa east and ohaji egbema LGAs.
The ikwerres, Ogbas,Ekpeyes,Ndonis,Etches Are recognised officially as an independent tribes in Rivers state, and since as a people, they have vehemently denied being Igbos , their decisions must be respected by Igbos,
ikwerres are ikwerres
Ekpeyes are Ekpeyes etc case closed.
2, Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city,
you can't refer pH as an Igbo city just because of the ikwerre factor there when the ikwerres over the years have denied affinity with Igbos,
PH belongs to rivers tribes, case closed and there was no time in history it was officially registered as Igweocha, that was a nickname just like some call it Pitakwa.
3, Rivers state should be counted out of your biafran ipob map because at the mention of that name, many wounds that was sustained during the war gets opened up again,
wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself, Rivers state government and even Rivers state council of traditional rulers have warned you Igbos yet you irritants don't want to learn. is Alright,
4,The governor nyesom wike is not an Igbo man but Ikwerre man ,he has never claimed Igbo,
he is a bit Igbophobic, go and read about his igbophobic records as obio akpor local government chairman,
this same wike renamed a stadium after yakubu Gowon,. a man whose war actions killed many Igbos yet wike immortalised him ,yet your afara born direction keep deceiving you about wike on radio Biafra, you don't yet want to have sense.
Was it not wike who hosted the oba of Benin and affirmed ikwerres loyalty to his kingdom before him, you know all that yet you are living in denial, its alright!
5, The state is still Igbophpbic,case closed,
you are tolerated, not welcomed and you know that.
even nnamdi KANU knows this,that's why when he was around and was talking about coming to his Biafra capital "igweocha", the guyman parked at oyigbo and never stepped foot in pH, or core rivers area, he knew about the repercussions, let's stop deceiving ourselves
show me one ijaw man supporting Biafra and I will show you 1000 ijaw men who will spit when that name is mentioned, same with the ikwerres and co,
that's a bitter reality
If you have had a first hand experience of Igbophobic outrage from these minorities, you will know that the "Fulanis and Yorubas are learners"
I will stop here ,part 2 is coming.
You have been rejected many times yet you are still stubborn , that means that you have an ulterior plan,
Ipob stop attracting insults to the great Igbo Nations , have some self dignity before them,
The minorities don't need Igbos to survive , the Igbos don't need them to survive, but Ipob is making it look as if they are oxygen to Igbo's.
for me its either we restructure Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country ,
ipob should start waking up to reality before it is late.
ndewo nu

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/27/gov-wike-rivers-state-not-part-biafra
I agree with everything that you have said here. But i remember how you used to be one of the proponents of Rivers State is Igbo and that you're Igbo from Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:38pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Many of them...

I have no problem with Igbos, its the Ipob members that are always aggressive about Rivers and Port harcourt.
And their logic are always dumb.

I am from Rivers state, but our state is lagging behind despite being an oil rich state. See our PORT HARCOURT is looking like village cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Ezewuzie01: 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
History Of Ikwerre People In Nigeria

(By Prof. Eric Amadi) Last update 20/06/2018

Majority of the Ikwerre settlements have their roots traceable from the old Benin Empire.” Iwhnurọhna people descended from the ancient Bini Kingdom. The name of the grand ancestor is Akalaka. Their relations in Rivers State are Ekpeye and Ogba people. The reigning Oba of Benin when Akalaka, the ancestor of Ihruọha (later called Iwhnurọhna) fled was Oba Ewuare (Ogwaro). Akalaka, a member of the Benin royal family, fled in the 13 th century on allegation of plotting assassination of the Oba. He died in 1462. Iwhnurọhna his third son settled east of the Sombrero River by 1538 AD, as detailed below.
Chief N.M.T. Solomon (2004), native of Ikodu Ubie in Ekpeyeland, in his narrative draws heavily from the now authenticated written historical records delivered by various informed sources including “Eketu (Weber) of Ubeta, assumed to have lived for over two hundred (200) years as the oldest man in all Ekpeye, Ogba and Iwhnurọ hna (or Ikwerre), at that time (and) was asked to narrate the history and customs of Ekpeye people” as unfolded in his lifetime. Here is what he said, which has been validated by the accounts of the current generation through responses to our questionnaires and direct interviews thereby increasing our level of confidence on the data: Ekpeye, born in Benin, was the first of the three sons of Akalaka. While in Ndoni, he married a second wife to gain the love and favour of the people. The new wife gave birth to a son, which he named Ogba. Akalaka was still in Ndoni when his first wife, the mother of Ekpeye, gave birth to his third son called Ihruoha (Ikwerre). Similar historical fact by J.N. Olise (1971) averred that: “Akalaka, a member of the Benin royal family, fled with his wife from Benin to Ndoni, a community located close to the River Niger, to save the life of his new born baby (Ekpeye) …

While at Ndoni, Akalaka took a second wife. … Akalaka had two sons, Ekpeye – born to him by his Benin wife, and Ogba – born to him by his Ndoni wife. According to F.E. Otuwarikpo (1994): ” After the death of Akalaka in 1462 AD, his two sons, Ekpeye and Ogba had conflict, which compelled Ogba, the younger son, to move northwards where he founded Ohiakwo (Obigwe) and settled with his family. Ekpeye who remained at Ula-Ubie had seven sons – Ubie, Akoh, Upata, Igbuduya, Ekpe, Awala and Asa. The last three sons – Ekpe, Awala and Asa crossed to the other side of Sombreiro River (present day Ikwerreland and settled there since 1538 AD.” He added that: “Ekpe migrated to present day Rumuekpe and spread through Elele (Alimini), Ndele, Rumuji and part of Ibaa. Awala migrated to present day Isiokpo …” Amadi-Nna (1993) also said Akalaka migrated with his half brother called Ochichi from the area of Benin Empire.
Ochichi sons were Ele (Omerele, now Elele), Elu (Elumuoha, now Omerelu), Egbe (Egbeda) and Mini (Alimini, Isiokpo). The crucial point here, which is of great importance in tracing the joint origin of the ancestors of the Old Ahoada Division (in the Governor Diete-Spiff administration), is the mention of the number of children that Akalaka had, namely: Ekpeye, Ogba and Ihru ọ ha (Ikwerre). It is noteworthy that the pedigree and name of Ikwerre people, Iwhnurọhna, obviously took its root from this original name – Ihruọha. Chief Solomon therefore establishes a very vital historical link, which has been missing in literature on Ikwerre origin that would assume more significance in the discourses of Ikwerre genealogy in the future – the fact that Akalaka was the direct father of Ihru ọha (Ikwerre). Iwhnurọhna, in Ikwere parlance, means the face of the community (town, city or village). Nigerian colonial history records that the name “Ikwerre” was given by the colonial administration when they wanted to acquire the Rebisi waterfront to build the wharf. Using an Ibo interpreter to talk to the illiterate Rebisi (Port Harcourt) chiefs, they asked them: Would you permit us to use the waterfront to build the wharf for ships to berth? And they answered: A KWERULEM , meaning – “We have agreed.”

What the white-man was hearing was “Ikwerre,” so he recorded it in the official gazette that the IKWERRE PEOPLE have agreed for the colonial administration to build the wharf. And since it was the official record of government, the name Ikwerre became the name of the Iwhnurohna people in all official documentations till date. Similar cases of Anglicization of native names in the NigerDelta region by the colonial administration are Benin for Bini, Okrika for Wakrike, Degema for Udekema, Abonnema for Obonoma, Brass for Gbara sni, Bonny for Ibani, Pepple for Perekule, Ahoada for Ehuda, etc Even so, “… there were dissenting voices, … who believed that Ikwerre origins lay outside Igbo land, … in the Benin Kingdom of old. It is, therefore, obvious that the interminable debate about Ikwerre origins and migrations including the repudiation of the Igbo tradition is not a phenomenon of the post-civil war period. The controversy, as it were, is not necessarily the product of the present political realities wherein groups which hitherto were seen to have cultural affinities now find themselves in different states or administrative systems.” — K.O. Amadi (1993)

The Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention, a cultural organization of Ikwerre people, in a paper presented to the Human Right Violation Commission headed by Rtd. Justice Chukwudifu
Oputa on 10 October 2001, said: “Ikwerre ethnic nationality is not and has never been a sub-group of any other tribe in Nigeria including Ndi-Igbo. There is no doubt that the advent of the British and later regionalization put Ndi-Igbo at the helm of affairs in Eastern Nigeria. This brought Ndi-Igbo into Ikwerre land. In course of time, the Igbo took advantage of their position in the then Eastern Regional Government to grab land in Ikwerre and occupy political positions such as the mayor of Port Harcourt. In the process, Ikwerre along with other minority groups were marginalized and driven to the
background.” Professor Godwin Tasie noted that in 1913 the Rt Rev Herbert Tugwell, the Anglican Bishop on the Niger, undertook an experimentation tour of Ikwerre towns and villages assumed to be Ibo-speaking to test the Union Ibo Bible Nso being introduced in Iboland. “Tugwell discovered from the tests he carried out that although the Ikwerre were often regarded as Ibo… the Union Ibo Bible translation, surprisingly, was not easily understood by the Ikwere.” This is obviously why Igbo vernacular was compulsorily introduced and taught in all schools in Ikwerre land before the Nigerian Civil War to the assimilation (i.e. destruction) of the Ikwere language.
This also obviously led to the Rumuomasi Declaration in 1965. ” … in their meeting at Rumuomasi in 1965 the Ikwerre had, under the umbrella of a highly promising new
body that was to get the Ikwerre together as a people of new and clearer vision, they had declared themselves as a people of the distinct identity of Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality – not Ibo, not Ijo, not anything else but Ikwerre, Iwhnurọhna. This was the historic Rumuomasi Declaration of 1965 (G.O.M. Tasie, 2000). The full implication is that Ikwere people began to assert themselves forcefully as an ethnic nationality of their own and not Ibos or Ijos, and efforts were made to revert to the original Ikwere names for families, villages, communities and landmarks. For instance, there was the change from Umuola to Rumuola, Umuoro to Rumuoro , Umukrushi to Rumuokwurusi , just to name a few.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
Oil shithole called PORT HARCOURT cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
hedonister:

I agree with everything that you have said here. But i remember how you used to be one of the proponents of Rivers State is Igbo and that you're Igbo from Rivers state.
read my post again with understanding,
i said that the only people with quite a far affinity to Igbo nation are the egbemas of onelga and asa-ndokis of oyigbo where I am from mainly because of our kit and kin that are still in the south east.
so you are correct.
Oriaku is still an Igbo lady.
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
Mira4uIsLesbian:
the title Ikwerre bears is called Dikne Ohna which is far different from the Dike oha of Igbo.
Check the spelling they're different.
Cc Juliusmalema

The difference is in the accent, every igboid subgroup speak with a unique accent

Rumuigbo and umuigbo are the same name spelt in different accent ,

Dikne ohna and oha dike are the same names spelt in different accent

Even in tiv language we have different accent and we spell and pronounce words differently according to our clan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Ojiofor: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

cry cry baby ,I want to see my ikwerre mummy.
shame.
go to ikwerre social media platform and type your junk, and watch yourself roasted.
an ikwerre social media platform is a more accepted research field over this issue than the timeline of one man.

"you are not from rivers" lol
I am really hitting your nerves, wait for my pt2
you will burn

I never one day opened a topic on Ikwerri or any other ethnic group from Rivers state or SS.
My intentions is to expose you for who you are.a fraud.
You claimed you can feed me for 5 years is just one of your numerous lies because as you claim, you as a nurse that earns a peanut in Nigeria
that you cant even afford to properly fend for yourself.
I won't reply you anymore until you prove to me that you are actually from River state.I know your type.
If you like open one thousand of this silly topic won't change anything.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
This is how they live in their so called PORT HARCOURT. Spit cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers state, but our state is lagging behind despite being an oil rich state. See our PORT HARCOURT is looking like village cheesy
Where in rivers state are you from?
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Kinematics: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Many of them...

And their logic is dumb.

The jealousy superimposed with envy is making them run mad. Everyday they open threads to say Rivers is this and that, yet they wont go back to their shithole SE. They keep trooping in Rivers in droves. I told that anambala cow that he is already running mad opening multiple threads everyday to paint PH bad. If he likes let him open 1 million negative threads on PH, Rivers will always remain an investors destination both home and abroad compared to his shithole anambala. The statistics are there to back it up.

Ask yourself how many Rivers people see running to the SE for better life compare to the thousands of them migrating to PH on a daily basis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Kinematics: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Many of them...

And their logic is dumb.

The jealousy superimposed with envy is making them run mad. Everyday they open threads to say Rivers is this and that, yet they wont go back to their shithole SE. They keep trooping in Rivers in droves. I told that anambala cow that he is already running mad opening multiple threads everyday to paint PH bad. If he likes let him open 1 million negative threads on PH, Rivers will always remain an investors destination both home and abroad compared to his shithole anambala. The statistics are there to back it up.

Ask yourself how many Rivers people do you see running to the SE for better life compared to the thousands of them migrating to PH on a daily basis?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Where in rivers state are you from?

I am from oroworokwu(mile3) in PORT HARCOURT city local government
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by pazienza(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

pazieza park one side.Who do people like you create this kind of topic every now and then?
Before month end your gang will create another one,whose interest is it serving? Definitely its not in Igbo interets.

We will continue opening threads on Ikwerre and their Bini Igboid groups (Etches, Ogba, Ekpeye) until many misinformed Igbos out there gets informed.
We would do this on facebook and NL from now till end of the year.
Be prepared for many fact filled and exposing essays in the coming months.

After 50yrs of self deceit. The Igbo nation must wake up and deal with freeloaders and non entities standing on our way.

Something must give way, and we are glad to be the harbingers of this change we hope would do Igbo nationalism a whole lot of good.

Get prepared. I am currently writing a long article.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Yorubasaredogs: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
If Ikwerres say they are not igbos who are the igbos to say otherwise. Why will an ethnic group which can be found in only 3 and a half local government areas be giving a tribe of over 40 million sleepless nights. My advice to Igbos is to weed those Ikwerres that align with them for survival out of their midst as those Ikwerres are cancerous to their growth.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Ask yourself how many Rivers people do you see running to the SE for better life compared to the thousands of them migrating to PH on a daily basis?
[/s]

WAT IS YOUR TRIBE?

Y DONT YOU GO AND OPEN A THREAD TO DISCUSS THEM.

RIVERS IS A COMPROMISING IGBOID STATE DUE TO OGONI AND KALABARI SETTLERS.

OTHERWISE, WE WOULD HAVE IT AS AN IGBO STATE.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Benevento(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
With people like this unfortunate hammerP guy, Biafra is in trouble.

What a dead brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Ask yourself how many Rivers people see running to the SE for better life compare to the thousands of them migrating to PH on a daily basis?
Funny enough those picture of shanties and slums he always post on nairaland 99% are occupied by strangers with Igbos accounting for the bulk of those strangers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:50pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

The jealousy superimposed with envy is making them run mad. Everyday they open threads to say Rivers is this and that, yet they wont go back to their shithole SE. They keep trooping in Rivers in droves. I told that anambala cow that he is already running mad opening multiple threads everyday to paint PH bad. If he likes let him open 1 million negative threads on PH, Rivers will always remain an investors destination both home and abroad compared to his shithole anambala. The statistics are there to back it up.sk yourself how many Rivers people do you see running to the SE for better life compared to the thousands of them migrating to PH on a daily basis?
[/s]

You are confused. No one is jealous of a shithole. PORT HARCOURT is shithole. There is nothing to show for in PORT HARCOURT except filth, bad roads, shanties and slums. See the PORT HARCOURT you are talking about. Cry more lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 3:51pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

THE OGONI HISTORY TELLS US THEY ARRIVED RIVERS STATE IN THE 15TH CENTURY FROM GHANA, EITHER BROUGHT BY THE PORTUGESE OR THE BRITISH FOR SLAVE RAIDS.

THE KALABARI MIGRATED TO THE MANGROVE AND WATERFRONT DURING THE SAME PERIOD.

WE HAVE OPENED EVERYBODY HISTORY.

SAVE THE BULLSHIT FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW.

THE SLAVE TRADE IS WAT BROUGHT THEM TO RIVERS STATE IN THE 15TH CENTURY.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Funny enough those picture of shanties and slums he always post on nairaland 99% are occupied by strangers with Igbos accounting for the bulk of those strangers.

This is Peter Odili PORT HARCOURT,it is Rivers people that live here just behind the zoo. PORT HARCOURT people are poor

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory / Osinbajo Swears In 5 NPC Commissioners / Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.