Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14747 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Amarabae is not denying her Igboness but her land where she claim to come from in River state is not Igboland,who is she deceiving?
She is Igbo but in the other hand she is fiercely claiming no part of River state is Igboland,how can you reconcile the two?
He or she is an impostor.
another emotional Ipob baby, go and slowly read my post again,
wailing from now till eternity solves nothing, read my post again and understand my point,
if not ,don't bother to disturb my mention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by GuyWise101(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
What some people fail to understand is that PH is not important to us.

If PH is that importation to us the Igbos in Abia are enough to fight and take it by force but that's not the way we do things.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Amarabae:

another emotional Ipob baby, go and slowly read my post again,
wailing from now till eternity solves nothing, read my post again and understand my point,
if not ,don't bother to disturb my mention
[/s]

MRS INTELLECTUAL, I REPEAT, WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

ARE U MORE IKWERE THAN AMAECHI?

ARE U MORE RIVERS STATE THAN AMAECHI?

Those Saying Ikwerre People are Not Igbo are Mad - Chibuike Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
hammerP:

MRS INTELLECTUAL, WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

ARE U MORE IKWERE THAN AMAECHI?

Those Saying Ikwerre People are Not Igbo are Mad - Chibuike Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo
he is saying that because he wants to ride on the fragile emotions of Igbos and attaches in order to have a wide platform of getting federal positions.
remember when GEJ adopted azikiwe while in office and throwed it away when he left office

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
What some people fail to understand is that PH is not important to us.

If PH is that importation to us the Igbos in Abia are enough to fight and take it by force but that's not the way we do things.
fight and take it back,
Aba is in ruins and your abia warriors will fight to snatch pH city.
onye ori

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Bede2u(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2020
pazienza:

It doesn't matter what non Igbos think or what Igbos think.
What matters is what those Bini groups in Rivers state think.
wrong...the only thing that matters right now is what igbos think.
This thread was not startd by an ikwerre man. I have heard every popular ikwerre person (maybe except wike) claim to be igbo. Every single popular ikwere man....but eh...their opinion dont matter because u think they think they are from bini. Can u tell me a popular ikwerre man who has openly denied being igbo?
Anyway...the important thing is that ipob that claims ikwere doesnt get insulted by ikwere people.....it is our own people like u who are insulting ipob. U should learn how to leave certain things unsaid. Let sleeping dogs lie. Stop creating threads where igbos will be insulted unnessesarily because u want to be seen as reasonable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
pazienza:

This is the truth and nothing else but the truth .
It is painful. But the truth is usually painful and bitter, yet you must swallow it to be cured.
Ndiigbo must swallow and make peace with the truth Amarabae stated above.
They are facts and totally endorsed by myself and indeed all well meaning Igbos with self dignity.
Chukwu gozie GI dede.
we will not stop, we will utilize social media to counter ipob stupidity.
its either restructuring or A homogenous Igbo only country.
simple and Short

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

he is saying that because he wants to ride on the fragile emotions of Igbos and attaches in order to have a wide platform of getting federal positions.
remember when GEJ adopted azikiwe while in office and throwed it away when he left office

FOR AS LONG AS YOU A RIVERS STATE GIRL CLAIM TO BE IGBO.

WE HAVE A RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR AND SERVIG MINISTER CLAIMING TO BE IGBO.

THAT IS AS GOOD AS IT CAN GET TO MAKE RIVERS STATE A COMPROISING IGBOID STATE DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF SOME OGONI AND KALABARI SETTLERS.

THE MAJORITY IN RIVERS ARE IGBO.

I HAVE A VIDEO OF ASARI DOKUNBO CONFIRMING THIS AND EVEN NAMING ALL THE IGBOID GROUPS IN RIVERS STATE.

IPOB IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF THROWING AWAY THE BABY WITH THE BATH WATER.

WE WILL NOT LET GO OF AN INCH OF BIAFRA LAND.

THE FACT WE HAVE NOT BROUGHT OUT GUNS, DONT MEAN WE DONT HAVE BOOTS. GET IT!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You guys should leave them

Are itsekiris Yoruba?No, they bear Yoruba names with dialect similar to Yorubas

Are Edo Yorubas? Some of them bear Yoruba names with Yoruba culture

Are Egun Yorubas? No, ..they look Yoruba and bear Yoruba names

Are Ijaws Yorubas? No, in Ondo and Lagos they bear Yoruba names.
Itsekiri is a sub group of Yoruba,
There are Yoruba's in Benin ,kogi and kwara
Egun are sub group of Yoruba's just like ijebu or can you deny ijebus are not Yoruba?

The ijaws in ondo where carved under ondo they have nothing in common with Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Brunicekid(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
Adiola:
don't let amadioha visit you and your family ,if your so called south east husband sees this rubbish u posted here , your marriage is in deep mess
The OP made a solid point... Lay out your constructive arguments here also... let's compare and contrast!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Sammy07: 2:26pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Itsekiri is a sub group of Yoruba,
There are Yoruba's in Benin ,kogi and kwara
Egun are sub group of Yoruba's just like ijebu or can you deny ijebus are not Yoruba?

The ijaws in ondo where carved under ondo they have nothing in common with Yoruba

Itshekiri is a Yoruboid language
Igala is a Yoruboid language

There are Yorubas in Kogi, Benin, Kwara.

Where did you see Yorubas dragging them along.. It's up to them.

Ijaws are settlers in Ondo, they are not an indegine in Ondo State.

They can't carve Ijaws in Ondo State, cos they are surrounded by Yoruba towns.

And they have been Yorubanized self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Ezewuzie01: 2:26pm On May 10, 2020
For those who think similarity in name is why Ikwerre must be Igbos by force, here is what Ikwerre intellectuals say

×××××××××. ×××××××××××. ×××××××××

MUST I BE IGBO TO BEAR AN IGBO NAME?

By Emeka Reuben Okala.

Name:
A name is a set of words by which a person, animal, place or thing is known, addressed, or referred to. - The New Oxford Dictionary of English.

The language in which a name is given is as immaterial as the concept of the name itself is fundamentally important. A Nigerian could be called by the name John, either in memory or honour of John the Baptist or John the Gospel, or any other John who has existed or is existing and has achieved. In the same vein, people from Africa and other parts of the global divide, but not necessarily from the Jewish state or Britain and America answer such names as; Mary, Thomas, Kenneth, Esther, Martha, Sampson, Samson,
Mark, Matthew, Collins, Wilson, William, Evelyn, Louis, Justin, etc. This is because they appreciate the value of these names as reflected in the lives of those who have previously bore them. I know a Greek whose name is Nnamdi, in honour of the revered first indigenous Governor-General and first President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
This Greek is the son of late John Mandilas, the erstwhile Chairman of Mandilas Group of Companies.

Aside from being given after an achiever of foreign descent, a name could also be given in a foreign language, due mainly to the influence of a foreign
language on a local society, thus one can see many Nigerians, especially from the Igbo ethnic nationality and the South-south answering such English names as; Chris, Kenn, Sampson, Valentine, Vincent, Mary, Kate, Evelyn, John, Paul, Peter, Mike, Eric, Margaret, Elizabeth, Glory, Edward, Edmond, Harry, William, Goodleave, Dianna, Dionne, Rita, etc, and some folks from the minority ethnic groups of the Old Eastern Region of Nigeria going by such Igbo names as; Chukwuemeka (I am a good example), Ifeanyichukwu, Uzoma, Chukwuma, Chikaodinaka, Adego, Adanma, Adaku, Adaoma, Azikiwe, Mbadiwe, Iheoma, Ihuoma, etc. Igbo was the second most influential language after English in the entire former Eastern Region of Nigeria. Up until now, the locals in some of the ethnic nationalities in Rivers State use pidgin Igbo
interchangeably with pidgin English to transact businesses across ethnic lines in common market overt, e.g. transactions between the Ikwerre and Kalabari locals in all local market overt in the State are still widely conducted through the use of pidgin Igbo and pidgin English.

Also one could be fortunate to make a family while sojourning in a foreign land, and as a token of appreciation of the host society in which he/she is
living, he/she may give his/her offspring names in the language of his/her host country. Thus you find some Nigerians with such Greek names as; Athina, Vangelis, Kosta, Dimitris, Giota, Angeliki, Niki, or a Greek with a Nigerian name like Nnamdi, or a South-southerner with the names like; Ayodele, Omololu, Ade, Kayode or Musa, or a Jamaican with a Greek name Alethia. (Sis. Alethia a 26 year old vibrant young lady of Jamaican parentage in my Church, just passed on on the 22nd of October 2005. May her soul rest in perfect peace). Our own late great Zik had the names of some of his children in Yoruba.

The point I want to establish here is that in our globalised world of unrestricted interdependence, inter-relationship and networking, any human being could be given a name in any language, based however on the concept of that name. That one's name is given in a foreign language, does not ipso facto transfer the citizenship of that country or society in whose language the name is given to the bearer of that name.
I'm constrained to place my fingers on the keyboard to produce this piece on this subject-matter because most of all my brothers and sisters of Igbo extraction who have had a need to unreasonably attack the indisputable fact that Ikwerre ethnic nationality is not a part of Igbo, have ludicrously asked me to explain why my name is Chukwuemeka - a name in Igbo language, if I'm not an Igbo. I have tried time without number to explain to them the reason for this.
Yet they annoyingly remain adamant.
Ironically most of those challenging my citizenship of a non-Igbo ethnic nationality based on my name have their own names in English. They are either called Chris, or Ken, Vincent or Tony, Stan or Peter, Franklyne or Ezekiel. Frankly speaking, I can only remember three of them with their names in Igbo language; Chukwuma, Emenike and Nebukadineze (I don't even know the Igbo meaning of this name). The rest have foreign names. What a contradiction!

Another paradox is that virtually all of these folks that ask these laughable, idiotic and manifestly unintelligent question arguably belong to the well-read, well-informed and well-exposed class anywhere, anytime. This is where I'm helplessly bewildered.

If it's not a crime for an Igbo to go by an English name, if it sounds plausible for a Nigerian to have his/her name in English, Greek, Russian, Jewish, etc,
if it's normal for a Greek to answer an Igbo name, if no eyebrow is raised when a South-southerner has his/her name in Yoruba or Hausa and if it's not a societal taboo for an Igbo to answer a Yoruba name, why, for goodness sake, does it sound superfluous in the ears of the Igbo folks in these fora that an Ikwerre man has his first name in Igbo language?
Ladies and Gentlemen, must I be Igbo to have my name in Igbo language? Someone please help out!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
Bede2u:
This thread was not startd by an ikwerre man. I have heard every popular ikwerre person (maybe except wike) claim to be igbo. Every single popular ikwere man....but eh...their opinion dont matter because u think they think they are from bini. Can u tell me a popular ikwerre man who has openly denied being igbo?
Anyway...the important thing is that ipob that claims ikwere doesnt get insulted by ikwere people.....it is our own people like u who are insulting ipob. U should learn how to leave certain things unsaid. Let sleeping dogs lie. Stop creating threads where igbos will be insulted unnessesarily because u want to be seen as reasonable
it is ipob that are making Igbos to be insulted
,we will not leave anything unsaid because when we did that in the past, Ipob stupidity dragged Igbo name in the mud.
its either you embrace restructuring of a homogenous Igbo only country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
GEJ REMAINS A PROUD IGBOID SON .

HIS FONDNESS OF NDIIGBO WAS Y YORUBA JEALOUSLY WENT AGAINST HIS PRESIDENCY.

HE IS STILL OUR FATHER AND LEADER TILL TOMORROW.

NDIIGBO WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
Brunicekid:
The OP made a solid point... Lay out your constructive arguments here also... let's compare and contrast!!!
there is nothing like that in ipob dictionary, hit them with the bitter truth, they start insulting and foaming in the mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by AfonjaConehead: 2:32pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Greetings lovely humans!
This short post is aimed at correcting some misguided and delusional orientation that Igbos have about Rivers state,
As Rivers state indigene born and bred there, though married to a south east state, I am well grounded about the total makeup of the south south state and Igbos should learn.
1, Rivers state is not an Igbo state, it is erroneous to assert that , it is a multi ethnic state comprising of kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerres, Etches, Ogbas, Ekpeyes, Elemes, Ogonis etc
yes the ijoid sub-tribes there affirm a solidarity to Ijaw nation , likewise the ogonid sub-tribes affirm theirs to ogoni nation except for a little denial in eleme but There is NO strong or firm solidarity to the Igbo nation from any rivers tribes, the few little solidarity comes from egbemas in Onelga and we ASA/NDOKIS in Oyigbo, the reason why is because we still have our kit and kin in ukwa west, ukwa east and ohaji egbema LGAs.
The ikwerres, Ogbas,Ekpeyes,Ndonis,Etches Are recognised officially as an independent tribes in Rivers state, and since as a people, they have vehemently denied being Igbos , their decisions must be respected by Igbos,
ikwerres are ikwerres
Ekpeyes are Ekpeyes etc case closed.
2, Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city,
you can't refer pH as an Igbo city just because of the ikwerre factor there when the ikwerres over the years have denied affinity with Igbos,
PH belongs to rivers tribes, case closed and there was no time in history it was officially registered as Igweocha, that was a nickname just like some call it Pitakwa.
3, Rivers state should be counted out of your biafran ipob map because at the mention of that name, many wounds that was sustained during the war gets opened up again,
wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself, Rivers state government and even Rivers state council of traditional rulers have warned you Igbos yet you irritants don't want to learn. is Alright,
4,The governor nyesom wike is not an Igbo man but Ikwerre man ,he has never claimed Igbo,
he is a bit Igbophobic, go and read about his igbophobic records as obio akpor local government chairman,
this same wike renamed a stadium after yakubu Gowon,. a man whose war actions killed many Igbos yet wike immortalised him ,yet your afara born direction keep deceiving you about wike on radio Biafra, you don't yet want to have sense.
Was it not wike who hosted the oba of Benin and affirmed ikwerres loyalty to his kingdom before him, you know all that yet you are living in denial, its alright!
5, The state is still Igbophpbic,case closed,
you are tolerated, not welcomed and you know that.
even nnamdi KANU knows this,that's why when he was around and was talking about coming to his Biafra capital "igweocha", the guyman parked at oyigbo and never stepped foot in pH, or core rivers area, he knew about the repercussions, let's stop deceiving ourselves
show me one ijaw man supporting Biafra and I will show you 1000 ijaw men who will spit when that name is mentioned, same with the ikwerres and co,
that's a bitter reality
If you have had a first hand experience of Igbophobic outrage from these minorities, you will know that the "Fulanis and Yorubas are learners"
I will stop here ,part 2 is coming.
You have been rejected many times yet you are still stubborn , that means that you have an ulterior plan,
Ipob stop attracting insults to the great Igbo Nations , have some self dignity before them,
The minorities don't need Igbos to survive , the Igbos don't need them to survive, but Ipob is making it look as if they are oxygen to Igbo's.
for me its either we restructure Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country ,
ipob should start waking up to reality before it is late.
ndewo nu

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/27/gov-wike-rivers-state-not-part-biafra

Oga shut up, thank you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Itshekiri is a Yoruboid language
Igala is a Yoruboid language

There are Yorubas in Kogi, Benin, Kwara.

Where did you see Yorubas dragging them along.. It's up to them.

Ijaws are settlers in Ondo, they are not an indegine in Ondo State.

They can't carve Ijaws in Ondo State, cos they are surrounded by Yoruba towns.

And they have been Yorubanized self.

Itshekiri is a yoruboid language

Ikwerre is an igbiod language

There are Yoruba's in kogi , kwara and Benin
Same way there are Igbo's in Delta, rivers kogi ,Benue , its not about who dragging who its about origin and origin can't be changed

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by AfonjaConehead: 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
obiekunie2:

what rubbish did she posted there??

all these dumb indomie generation of igbo youths that knows nothing about history.

pls go and ask your grand father about the hate SS people have for an average igbo man!

in fact despite how deep an hausa man hates an igbo, the fact is, that hausa man hate for the igbo man still dey learn work when compared with the hate an average SS man have for the Igbo man!

for starters: go and verify this fact - Northerners returned back all the igbo properties that were abandoned during the war and even gave them N350 compensation to them BUT THE SS STILL CONFISCATED THE PROPERTIES THE IGBOS LEFT BEHIND WHILE FLEEING FOR THEIR LIVES. TO DATE, SS REFUSED TO RETURN THEIR PROPERTIES BACK TO THEM - THEY CALLED IT ABANDONED PROPERTY!

i am sooo pissed when Igbos FOOLSISHLY CLASSIFY SS AS 'OUR BLODAS' SOUTH-SOUTH ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS - THEY ARE ENEMIES WITHIN! THAT'S THE WORST KIND OF ENEMY!

You can hug transformer..I'm SS and I don't hate the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Sammy07: 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Itshekiri is a yoruboid language

Ikwerre is an igbiod language

There are Yoruba's in kogi , kwara and Benin
Same way there are Igbo's in Delta, rivers kogi ,Benue , its not about who dragging who its about origin and origin can't be changed

It's about Origin
But if they deny their igboness, I don't know why you guys still follow them

You can do better without them.
If they deny, it's their Own Cup of tea.
It shouldn't be giving you guys headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by pazienza(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
Bede2u:

Ogbakor Ikwerre is the mouth piece of all Ikwerres and till date, Ogbakor Ikwerre remain a rabidly Igbophobic organisation. They officially endorsed the Bini story and have constantly mocked Ndiigbo in their deliberations. Amaechi, Omehia, Wike and all prominent Ikwerre persons are members of Ogbakor Ikwerre and indeed do finance the organization.
Wike not long ago as Amarabae noted invited Oba Bini to PH, where the oba repeated that Ikwerre are Bini descendants with Wike nodding.
Wike during Rivers state 50yrs anniversary named a public edifice after Gowon. This is akin to a supposedly Israeli naming an edifice after Hitler. There is no bigger slap to Igbo face from Wike and his Ikwerre people than that. And to rub salt to injury, Wike during his remarks in the event thanked Gowon for liberating them from Ndiigbo.

I don't know how else you want Wike and his Bini people to make their stance clear.
How much longer do you want us to continue receiving this endless disgrace from these insignificant minority who could not even invent a language of their own but rely on our own language?

Ipob deserve all insults they have been getting from Igbo nationalists because they have given too many insignificant minorities down south the impression and impetus to go on embarrassing Ndiigbo, because IPOB can't get a grib of itself and stop it's disgraceful unity begging among these Igbophobic groups.

I don't know about you. But in my book, if someone wake up one-day and reject me, I will also reject them and move on. Because the longer you fight for them, the more you create the impression that you can't live without out them and that they are indispensable, to onlookers. This will also make them to develop an over bloated sense of self importance to reject you the more.
But if you reject them and move on. You prove to all that they are worthless to you, you find joy and rediscover yourself, you will also discover others who want to identify with you.
Tell IPOB to move on from Ikwerre and other minorities and stop disgracing Ndiiigbo and themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 2:39pm On May 10, 2020
THE MINUET NIGERIA GOES UP IN SMOKE, WE WILL TELL THE BIAFRAN TRIBES TO EACH FORM A GOVERNMENT IN THEIR LAND AND RULE THEMSELVES, THAT BIAFRA HAS RETURN.

WE HAVE OUR OLD WAYS OF DOING THINGS AND LIVING PEACEFULLY SIDE BY SIDE.

THIS IS THE IPOB DREAM.

THIS IS WAT BIAFRA IS ALL ABOUT.

THE BIAFRA DREAM.

THERE IS NO HATE BECOS TO EACH HIS OWN.

BIAFRA IS A CONFEDERATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cx9-1QbHnI

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 2:42pm On May 10, 2020
REPOSTED THE VIDEO.

LISTEN TO HIM!
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Smoke55: 2:43pm On May 10, 2020
What Is This One Saying? So Tell Us What Offence Did Yoruba Commit Against The Igbos That Made You Hate Them? I Still Maintain It Ss Are Not Our Brothers! We Are Better Off Without Them,who Bled With You During The War?,should I Tell You The Role Played By Those Ss U Claimed To Be Our Brothers During The War? Do You No About The Asaba Massacre? Please I Will Do Any Thing Within My Power To Make Sure That The Igbos(se) Put The Ss In The Same Record They Put The Sw...I Will Choose Yorubas Over Ss Pple Any Time Any Day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Brunicekid(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

there is nothing like that in ipob dictionary, hit them with the bitter truth, they start insulting and foaming in the mouth
It's just so annoying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Iceberg3: 2:45pm On May 10, 2020
Some people have long booked their places in the evil forest grin
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by hammerP: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
What Is This One Saying? So Tell Us What Offence Did Yoruba Commit Against The Igbos That Made You Hate Them? I Still Maintain It Ss Are Not Our Brothers! We Are Better Off Without Them,who Bled With You During The War?,should I Tell You The Role Played By Those Ss U Claimed To Be Our Brothers During The War? Do You No About The Asaba Massacre? Please I Will Do Any Thing Within My Power To Make Sure That The Igbos(se) Put The Ss In The Same Record They Put The Sw...I Will Choose Yorubas Over Ss Pple Any Time Any Day!

THE PEOPLE THAT BLEED WITH IGBOS DURING THE BIAFRA WAR ARE THE SS BIAFRAN TRIBES.

NOBODY WILL REFER TO THEM AS MINORITY IN BIAFRA.

EVERYBODY WILL BE KNOWN AS THE BIAFRAN TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Tivdoo(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

It's about Origin
But if they deny their igboness, I don't know why you guys still follow them

You can do better without them.
If they deny, it's their Own Cup of tea.
It shouldn't be giving you guys headache.

My friend you dont get the point , should I call a black man who claims to be a white man a white man cause he denies he's black?

His black skin speaks for him not what he claims

Same way the culture language of an ikwerre person points to his igboness even if denies it

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Donarozzi: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Ikwerre is part of Igbo that will forever be

https://www./1430147307037853/
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by pazienza(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

Chukwu gozie GI dede.
we will not stop, we will utilize social media to counter ipob stupidity.
its either restructuring or A homogenous Igbo only country.
simple and Short

Very important task.

Nne dalu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Smoke55: 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:

Igbo-ikwerre?
this is becoming embarrassing
if Ikweres Are Not Igbos Then What Make U Think You Are Igbo? As Far As Igbo Nation Is Concern Anybody Claiming Igbo Outside South East Is A Fraud And Impersonator Including You.You Better Go And Join Your Ikwere Brothers To Form Your Own Ethnic Group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts / President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.